The Ancient Spirits

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh," Marana said quietly, looking up into the vast canopy of trees.

Cyph sighed, not knowing what else to say. He just turned his back and began to walk away.

Marana looked back down at Cyph as he began walking away. "Alright then..." she muttered softly to herself. Looking at the ground, she turned to leave as well.

Marana sauntered through the forest, picking at weeds here and there. She then sat at the base of a tree, humming quietly.

Marana looked over at Cyph. "Yup...." she said with a brief wave.

Cyph laughed a bit, and sat down leaning on the tree across from Marana.

ooc: first time i'll ever say this...i got left behind in my own RP o.o;

Name:Smoke Meteora

Looks: https://i888.photobuc.../AnimeDemon.jpg

Weapon: An oversized blade with gun barrels on the top, bottom, and sides of the hilt.

Other: His parents knew of the legends and he has been trained to fight the evil of Koronius

Last edited by a moderator:
xD

Marana had been messing with her hair and putting several strands into a small braid. She looked over at Cyph with a half-smile.

Smoke walked along a path in the forest, he heard a noise from a tree and immediately aimed his blade toward the noise and fired off the rounds in its four barrels not bothering to look at it, just walking, in a neverending path toward where the ancient Spirit Temple had once been. he caught a glimpse of Cyph and Marana as he walked, but ignored them, as he had been taught to ignore everyone. But after a moment he had to turn and look, he compared Marana to a picture he'd seen of the spirits once in a book, nearly burnt to pieces, after a moment he shook his thoughts away. He knew that the spirits had either died off or hidden, she couldn't be one.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't like that guy, something seems off with him. I'm going to follow him, see what he's up to. Want to come?" Cyph asked, getting up. He had waited until Smoke was a good way down the road to tell Marana, but he was still in sight.

Marana nodded, jumping up and taking a look at Smoke. "Yeah, I'll come." she replied. "And... You're right.... Something does seem off."

He sighed and looked at the blackened sky and he slammed his blade into the ground near a tree, pointing at it "Stay, don't argue just stay..." he said sitting against the blade forcing it to tilt against the tree.

Cyph walked next to Marana, not saying anything. He followed Smoke, staying out of site.

Marana walked silently with Cyph, being careful not to be seen.

Smoke closed his eyes for a moment, listening to the sounds of the few animals in the forest, waiting for something to happen...resting he occasionally reached up to grab his blades handle, making sure it was still there.

ooc: for those who find this strange...all will be revealed soon enough...

Just a little strange xD

Cyph looked at Marana. "This guy is really weird." He said softly, continuing to walk. Frowning, he took note of Smoke's strange behavior.

lol I've seen things that are a bit more strange.... That's for sure. o_o

Marana nodded. "Yeah, he's acting as though his weapon could disappear at any moment, the way he keeps reaching up for it." she observed.

Smoke heard the voice and immediately stood gripping the hilt tightly and looking at it "Don't even think about moving..." he looked toward where he heard Marana's voice and could slightly see the two in the darkness "Move a muscle, i dare you..." he said just loud enough for them to understand him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back