Siro's Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siro

Reaction score
MdIL3.jpg

Monday 27th August 2012

:unsure: Prologue :unsure:

My best (virtual) friend was Siro (see-roh), my Ginjirotchi, who was my first EVER Tama on my 1997 model (P1), found in the attic, loft, whatever you call it.

Siro died at the amazing age of 41 Tama Years (being paused ONCE AND ONCE ONLY, for about an hour, because of a doctors appointment), and he will be greatly missed. However, I like to think my new Tama, Siro Junior, is his son.

Anyways, before I start crying or something like that, let me post my log of Siro Junior, who I hatched earlier today, in memory of his great father.

Siro died on Sunday 26th August 2012.

:wacko: The Life Of Siro Junior :wacko:

After Siro's tragic passing, I kept the angel with me until the next day. Then I decided to reset my Tama. A new egg appeared on the screen. After a few important minutes, the egg hatched (more like EXPLODED) and out came a cute little Babytchi boy. I took very good care of Siro Junior (I christened him after his great father) and he soon transformed into a cute Marutchi. Will write more later - am going out shopping. Yippee. (Ahem, NOT.)

Back! Siro Junior did some poops! Pretty normal, I suppose. He needed to be disciplined today, about twice, I think. Will (probably) write more tomorrow, or later.

Hey! Siro Junior's just done a poop! *flushes off screen*

OK, so here's Siro Junior's growth chart!

:D GROWTH CHART - BASIC :D

Name: Siro Sirius Jimbob Junior

Boy/Girl: Boy

Beginning: Egg

Baby: Babytchi

Toddler/Child: Marutchi

Teen: Tamatchi

Adult: ???

:p GROWTH CHART - LOG :p

Egg >> Babytchi >> Marutchi >> Tamatchi >> ??? :gozarutchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuesday 28th August 2012

:chohimetchi: Today Siro Jr and I went to LONDON! It took about half an hour on the train from where we live, but then we had to take the tube a couple of times as well! And to top all of that, Siro needed to be disciplined right on the tube! :D We went to the Natural History Museum! There was a GIANT T-Rex that actually MOVED AND ROARED ( :eek: ), but we weren't scared one bit! :puroperatchi:

:hitodetchi: Anyways, we went to the Museum Gift Shop, which was really fun. In fact, there were TWO Gift Shops, and one of them was called the DINOstore! ;)

:furawatchi: Got back home a bit later (more like longer than that), surfed the Internet for Tama-related stuff (eBay, Amazon etc.) like normal. Then Siro was sleepy so he decided to drop off and snooze for a while at 8:00, while I'll stay up just that little bit later. Heh, heh. :mametchi:

EDIT

Would you like to know how I got all these old TamaTalk Smileys? I found them on some old (yes, old - some date back to 2004!) posts and I copied and pasted some awesome old emoticons. So feel free to copy and paste them - they're TamaTalk's though, so only use them for TamaTalk!

More updates to arrive either tomorrow, or some other random day (obviously XD). Not really much to say at the moment, seeing as Siro Jr's asleep.

Wednesday 29th August 2012

Siro Jr needed to be disciplined again today. That's actually some good going, as now he's got a FULL Discipline Bar! YYYEEESSS!!! :ichigotchi:

Anyhoo, hopefully Junior will transform into a teen (I really hope he'll turn into Mametchi or Kuchipatchi as an adult, even though Kuchipatchi is the first bad-care character in original Tamas for some strange reason)! He needs to be Tamatchi (yes, Tamatchi - in older Tamas, Tamatchi is a teen, not a toddler/child) to transform into Mametchi, who (pretty obviously, seeing as he's one of the main characters) to gain, you must keep PERFECT - I mean PERFECT (you shouldn't really let the Tama's hearts drop below 3) - care! I know right, pretty hard! :mimitchi:

To get Kuchipatchi (one of my personal faves), you need to get Kuchitamatchi instead of Tamatchi, by taking non-good care of Marutchi (I don't really want to do so as Marutchi's so CUTE!), but pretty perfect care of Kuchitamatchi. (Hence the name KUCHItamatchi, it will transform into KUCHIpatchi - I have that all-too-familiar feeling of having already said that right now.) I don't think I'll get Kuchipatchi OR Mametchi now - I'll probably get Ginjirotchi again (I am SO not complaining about that, seeing as Ginjirotchi is my FAVE Tama character)! :babytchi:

:newmametchi: I really do WISH they would bring Ginjirotchi back to Tamagotchi. I mean, he's happy, lively, and does impersonations of Elvis. What more could you ask for?! :kusatchi:

Wednesday 29th August 2012 (continued)

:furawatchi: Yay! Junior's transformed! Into a Tamatchi! Good good good! Lost some discipline though; this doesn't really matter as Tamatchi's a good-care teen anyway. Not much to say really now... except, well... I will NEVER EVER get bored of Tamagotchis - when I'm 105 I'll be telling my grandchildren all about them, LOL! :nyatchi:

:gozarutchi: :nyatchi: :furawatchi: :mametchi: :hitodetchi: :puroperatchi: :chohimetchi: :babytchi: :mimitchi: :ichigotchi: < They all look so alive <

Wednesday 29th August 2012 (continued)

Well... Junior's done a poop! And hopefully he'll transform into a Mametchi (I've already said that, haven't I?) I really hope so, as it'll be really exciting to get new characters each time I play!

More stuff, such as images, quick Growth Charts and more will hopefully be put on my Log soon. Just stay patient while I work!

Siro Junior's Pixel Life
photo-53354.gif

Posted by Siro on Wednesday 29th August 2012

First, Siro Junior hatched and became a little boy Babytchi. Needed lots of attention and care.

Second, he transformed into a Marutchi. He needed much less attention in this stage, but still needed to be looked after properly, like all Tamas.

Third, Siro Junior changed into a Teen - a Tamatchi. Teen-stage characters finally evolve into an Adult - the final character a Tamagotchi can be, unless you find a Secret character, or your Tama transforms into an Oldie.

Here are some cute animations I found off the Internet which I think may be useful in the near-future for my Log (I did not create these; here are the links to the images: https://tamagotchihom...topic.php?t=546 and https://monochromepix...-icon-251559937):

saltamatch1.gif
free_to_use_babytchi_icon_by_monochromepixel-d45rsw1.gif

It's great that you can post animations and pics and even VIDEOS on TamaTalk - I find it fun!

Oh, and the Tamatchi one is a pic I probably WON'T use, as it's someone's profile pic on another Tamagotchi Forum and they might've created it themselves. The Babytchi one I definitely WILL use, seeing as the creator said it was free for EVERYONE to use.

Thursday 30th August 2012

Have just been looking up how to get Mametchi and Kuchipatchi on the P1. Looks pretty easy to get Mametchi, but Kuchipatchi's just that little bit harder!

Played a few rounds of the guessing game with Siro Junior. My results are as follows:

1) Guess: Left

Answer: Left

2) Guess: Left

Answer: Right

3) Guess: Right

Answer: Right

4) Guess: Right

5) Guess: Left

Total: 3 vs 2

A pretty good score; I've worked out a pattern... e.g. if you guess 'left' first and the answer is 'left', guess 'left' again; the answer is actually 'right', so guess 'right' in the next one... and so on. (Pretty hard to get the hang of, I understand!)

Thursday 30th August 2012 (continued)

OK, so more updates to follow...

Siro Junior's Stats

4 yr

21 oz

HEALTH ♥♥♥♥ / 4

HAPPINESS ♥♥ / 4

DISCIPLINE | | | | | | | | | | |

Healthy; Mametchi (maybe?!) soon.

Oh, and guess what?! I might get a Music Star/TamaTown Tama-Go soon! I think I'll get a Tama-Go, as that got much better reviews. o_O o_O

We went to the Hell-Fire Caves today! (A supposed-to-be-scary-but-is-not-very-scary place.)

OK, so more updates to follow...

Siro Junior's Stats

4 yr

21 oz

HEALTH ♥♥♥♥ / 4

HAPPINESS ♥♥ / 4

Healthy; Mametchi (maybe?!) soon.

Oh, and guess what?! I might get a Music Star/TamaTown Tama-Go soon! I think I'll get a Tama-Go, as that got much better reviews. o_O o_O

We went to the Hell-Fire Caves today! (A supposed-to-be-scary-but-is-not-very-scary place.)

:tarakotchi: Have FINALLY found a P1 Character Growth Chart! Can you guess which Tama is who? I bet you can't! (I'll show you below the image anyway.) :tarakotchi:

tumblr_l2c3263xQ71qc0tnfo1_500.gif

Yes, that top perfect-care character really IS Mametchi! I personally think he looks better in the original artwork than the new artwork.

So, the characters? They are...

• Babytchi is the one below the egg. That little cutie was always there!
  • Then there's Marutchi the cute lil' toddler!
  • Now, the Good Health Teen is Tamatchi.
  • The Bad Health Teen is Kuchitamatchi.

In order, starting from the top of the Good Health Adults, working down, are...

• Mametchi - in his great Vintage artwork!
  • Ginjirotchi, my personal fave.
  • ORIGINAL Masktchi (Who's MALE, not female in the older versions, by the way)
  • The Secret Character right next to the original Masktchi is Bill, who was apparently renamed that in the US because he looked like their president Bill Clinton! (See any resemblance? He looks more like him in the newer artwork, yolo.)

And the Bad Healths...

• Kuchipatchi (Yes, the best BAD-care character - STOP YELLING ALREADY!)
  • Nyorotchi - name translates to 'wriggler, squirmer'.
  • Tarakotchi. Too bad he's the worst-care character - I think he's pretty cute!

Friday 31st August 2012

Yay. Yay. Yay. I have just ordered a Tama-Go (with Kuchipatchi :wub: ) from eBay.co.uk! Yay. Yay. Yay. (o_O What's with all the 'Yay.'s? o_O) Take a look at it if you want. ^_^

https://www.ebay.co.u...#39; />' /> :lol: - The link says 'lol'. Yolo. (I'm sorta obssesed with saying that, aren't I?)

I was the first person to buy it! :D

Friday 31st August 2012 (continued)

Siro Junior's quite content at the moment; played games and fed him, etc. He pooped while I was making my breakfast. :mellow:

Anyways, Tama-Go should arrive soon. And I found some great Tama-Go covers you can cut out to give your Tama-Go a new look! (Thanks to https://mametchiblog.blogspot.co.uk/)

I like the rainbow-cloud one (below)!
haruitchi.gif

Face_plate1.jpg

This one's quite cute (below)!
emoji30.gif

tm00706a.jpg

This one's E.P.I.C (below)!

tm00708a.jpg

Kewl - I like butterflies (below)!

tm00709a.jpg

Yum! Cherries (below)!

tm00710a.jpg

This one's like tattoos... i.e. kewl (below)!
rosetchilove_smily.gif

tm00711a.jpg

Which one's your favourite? Once again, thanks to https://mametchiblog.blogspot.co.uk/.

Here are the instructions I've written for them...

1) Cut out your favourite design

2) Hole-punch the holes and cut out the white square so you can see the screen when you put the new case on

3) (You might need to adjust the image to the right size) Now fit the new case onto your Tama-Go and admire your work!

Yes, my Log is also a Tamagotchi Blog now, just in case you're wondering why I'm posting all this.

Junior's making some good progress. His stats are as follows:

Siro Junior's Stats

4 yr

21 oz

HEALTH ♥♥♥♥ / 4

HAPPINESS ♥♥ / 4

Basically the same. I so DESPERATELY wanna discipline him to increase his chances of becoming Mametchi!

BREAKING NEWS

Junior will transform SOON! (Well, it's breaking news for ME, anyway.)

RRRUUUNNN!!! AAAWWWAAAYYY!!!

Saturday 1st September 2012

Wow, September already. Boo hoo :( Actually not all 'boo hoo', 'cause it's my birthday on October the 11th ;)

350px-Anime_tamago_ban-large.jpg

Junior? Well, he was sort of sick today so I gave him two or three (whatevs, can't remember EXACT number - wha?! You expecting me to or something?! Err... yeah.) jabs and he's fine. Did a poop almost straight after that though... :rolleyes:

Saturday 1st September 2012 (continued) - BLOG

Found more positively AWESOME Tama-Go faceplates from the Web and TamaTalk. My fave is the Mario one with the Toads ^_^ (Not made my be, by the way; click here and see the 2nd page - actually, see all the pages; they're all AWESOME: Custom Tama-Go Faceplates)

toadfaceplate.png

EDIT: Oh, by the way (I forgot to say, XD) - here is the size the faceplate should be...

faceplatesmall.png

...THIS size. ^_^

dy56qw.gif
k0kei9.gif
2qcftqr.gif
20futky.gif
aaj5zq.gif
1605sf4.gif
9lbuqd.gif
2s1unom.gif
<- Catch up, Grandpa Tama! (XD)

Saturday 1st September 2012 (continued)

Siro Junior's Stats

6 yr

21 oz

Chamametchi_pencil.gif
< - I just couldn't help myself; i.e. this is just too cute

HEALTH ♥♥♥♥ / 4

HAPPINESS ♥♥ / 4

DISCIPLINE | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | (Yay, FULL Discipline Bar!)

Just one step closer to becoming Mametchi each day :)

EDIT: Just to let you know, the Siro Junior's Tama Log topic is no longer open. Thanks.

dy56qw.gif
k0kei9.gif
2qcftqr.gif
20futky.gif
aaj5zq.gif
1605sf4.gif
9lbuqd.gif
2s1unom.gif
<- Catch up, Grandpa Tama! (XD)

Siro's done a couple of poops today, as usual/like normal (delete as applicable/appropriate <- I like to give people two choices. After all, You Only Live Once. Soz, I have a feeling you were sorta too shy to ask what 'yolo' means.) Am trying to draw up a poop chart (but have been, err... epically failing.)
rosetchilove_smily.gif
emoji30.gif

EDIT: The 'Discipline' in older Tamas is the equivalent to the 'Training' in newer versions.

BLOG: TAMAGOTCHI DESKTOP WALLPAPERS!

Hey, Tama Fans!

Here's some Tamagotchi Wallpapers for you all to enjoy!

Christmas Wallpaper (Pretty strange for me to show this NOW...)

xmas09_wallpaper1280x800.png

Tamagotchi iD L Wallpaper

pc0911022.jpg

Mametchi-In-Space! (LLLOOOLLL)

1024x768-mamestars.jpg

pc0910122.jpg

17635.jpg

BLOG: TAMAGOTCHI DESKTOP WALLPAPERS! (cont., due to possible image restriction)

These are more of pictures than wallpapers, actually, I suppose...

tamagotchi1.jpg
tamagotchi2.jpg

BLOG: TAMAGOTCHI BEING DISCONTINUED IN AMERICA?!

Oh no, bad news, America-based Tama Fans -Tamagotchi might be discontinued in America! I dunno if it will or not, seeing as I'm from England, but that still worries me. Apparently, they're only really doing well in Japan, and even Tama-Gos are under-priced and in CLEARANCE.

I'm really not sure if this is true or not :(

Anyhoo...
4sxx0g.jpg

EDIT: Ph-ew! Bandai America is STILL making Tamas, according to

BANDAI AMERICA IS MAKING NEW TAMAGOTCHI STUFF!.

I hope this is true!

BLOG: AWESOME TAMATALK SMILEYS!

Howdy! I've found some more AWESOME TamaTalk Smileys! Check 'em out below!

wink2.gif
lol2.gif
hitodetchi1.gif
rollover.gif
sabotenshi.gif
Ninjyotchi.gif
jump.gif
taiyakitchi.gif
smiley-P.gif
smiley1.gif

Siro Junior's getting on well! Yay. He's bound to be a Mametchi (I keep going on and on about this, don't I?) very, very soon! I can't wait! For not one, but TWO REASONS! The reasons are... A Junior'll transform soon and B My BRAND-NEW Tama-Go will come soon!

BLOG: AWESOME TAMATALK SMILEYS! (cont.; restriction reached)

00.gif
tamapoopy.gif
teketchi.gif
th_D.gif
devilitchi1.gif
hidatchi.gif
keropyontchi-lazy.gif
( <- Is this who I think it is?! - Ginjirotchi?! It said 'Gunjirotchi' - another spelling... actually, no - he isn't; he's a frog Tama, I think - except I forgot the name...)
kuribotchi.gif
01.gif

Have found out that my Tama-Go should arrive on Friday. So that means I've got Good and BAD News. Great. The Good News? Well, that my Tama-Go's actually coming IN ABOUT 6 DAYS! The BAD News? Well, I really don't mean to remind you, but... school starts on Thursday - boo hoo!

smiley3.gif
Ohigetchi.gif
Meganetchi.gif
Getatchi.gif
entama.gif
Kuragetchi.gif
haha.gif
kuri-ten.gif
morino.gif
ocean2.gif

New post! (Again - just filling up the empty space. Was it half-empty or half-full? You decide! Anyhoo, back to the subject... *SNORE*)

I have a little feeling that it's about time for a... Status Check!

Siro Junior's Stats

6 yr

21 oz

HEALTH ♥♥♥♥ / 4

HAPPINESS ♥♥ / 4

DISCIPLINE | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | (Yay, FULL Discipline Bar!)

Yolo, duplicate post de-TECTED! (Well, Stats're still the same, which is positively Hinotamatchi-ing AWESOME.)

tama_hitodetchi.gif
th_angry.gif
th_pochitchi_by_Rivenn.gif
th_smiley2.gif
nazotchi_by_tamagotchigirl2.jpg
marumimitchi_by_Rivenn.gif
chohimetchi_by_Rivenn.gif
arukotch.gif

Oh + My + God = OMG! Siro transformed into MMMAAAMMMEEETTTCCCHHHIII!!! Lookin' cute as EVA!!! He looks to cute when he's happy. :) (He also just did a poop, LOL.) But Ginjirotchi's still my fave and ALWAYS will be. Wuv Woo, Ginjiro!

Mametchi on the P1 Tama looks a bit like this Mimitchi when he's happy (and when he eats)...

Origmimitchi.jpg

Latest posts

Back