Siro's Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday 1st September 2012 (continued)

BLOG: NEW, UPDATED GROWTH CHART! WITH PICTURES! (SIRO SIRIUS JIMBOB)

Hey, ya'll! Have recently been creating ANIMATED (Yep, you heard meh - ANIMATED) Growth Charts for my Tamas, using emoticons and animations I found from TamaTalk and other Tama Forums, etc.!

(This message you're reading... NOW (!) will disappear as soon as I've completed the Chart!)

free_to_use_babytchi_icon_by_monochromepixel-d45rsw1.gif
>>
haruitchi.gif
>>
littletam.gif
>>
Ginjirotchi.gif

Babytchi Marutchi Tamatchi Ginjirotchi

pear.gif
masu1.gif
plant.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

BLOG: THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH TO ALL MY VIEWERS!
Ginhang.gif

Helloooooooooooooooooooo!

Thank you A LOT to all my viewers! You made this Log a 'HOT!' topic! Thank you. I really do owe you one! You made the Tamas happy, too!

Just see what my Tama Friends are saying!

01.gif
<- See, he's so happy he's positively ROLLING with excitement! (Just what he does best, I suppose, but still -

AWE-SUMMM!)

chohimetchi_by_Rivenn.gif
<- ChoHimetchi feels like a QUEEN now, and she says 'Great BIG thanks to all you viewers!'

Kuckipatchimaraca.gif
<- Shake, shake! Maracas! I'll play even more tunes now you've helped my friend!

Hatch.gif
<- Hello, world! You are a GOOD world, because there are so many GOOD people out there!

mimcake.gif
<- YUM! CAKE!

Kuchhat.gif
<- Word up!

Christmas%20tree.gif
<- Even though I'm ages, perhaps even MILES away (it's not exactly the Festive Season yet, is it?!), I popped round to say... THANK YOU!

Poo.gif
<- *toot* Yeah, whoops. Thanks, anyway. I know I'm just Tama Poop, but at least show me some respect. If it weren't for me, your Tama wouldn't even be alive. THANK YOU FOR VISITING SIRO'S TAMA LOG! SHE IS VERY HAPPY ABOUT IT! (SEE, even the POOP says thanks! WOWEEEE!)

shirohurd.gif
<- Hello - back again! I am literally JUMPING-OVER-HURDLES with excitement - not just because this is my first day alive, but because everyone is so HELPFUL AND KIND to Siro!

BLOG: MORE ANIMATIONS AND CUTE PICS!...

... And even more to come!
emoji26.gif
emoji21.gif

3262.png
459.png
3476840.png

baby9.gif
<- To victory! *some kind of dramatic music plays in the background*
gaa.gif
<- Easter Bunny Power!
Onigiri_cheerleader.gif
<- Gimme an S! Gimme an I! Gimme an R! Gimme an O! SIRO!
kaos-panda35.gif
<- *mwah*

The Doctor Who this evening was K.E.W.L! (Kickin' Exciting With... LOLWUT?! Any synonyms for 'cliffhanger/s' that begin with 'l'? Yeah, probably not *ahem*.)
th_pochitchi_by_Rivenn.gif
Kuragetchi.gif
tama_hitodetchi.gif
tamapoopy.gif
<- I think this poop is strangely cute...

Anyhoo, back to Tama News. I've found a Tama-Go Character Chart!

TamaGOcharacterchart.PNG

My favourites are...

• Kinotchi (Just SO cute!)
  • Nokotchi (Another cutie!)
  • Chuchutchi
  • Shelltchi
  • Kilalatchi
  • Monpatchi
  • Ahirukutchi
  • Mattaritchi
  • Belltchi
  • Hoshitchi
  • Mametchi
  • Kikitchi
  • Tarakotchi
  • Kuchipatchi (My fave boy character on the Tama-Go)
  • Gozarutchi
  • Shimashimatchi
  • Memetchi
  • Uwasatchi
  • Lovelitchi
  • Makiko
  • Violetchi
  • Kunoitchi (My fave girl character on the Tama-Go)
  • Pipotchi
  • Ringotchi

BLOG: TAMA-GO FACEPLATES! IN THE CORRECT SIZE!

Yep, you heard me right, alright - the Tama-Go faceplates below are in the right size (actually, I found images of them in the right size, buy anyways...)! NOT MADE BY ME!

whitetamago.png

^ This one isn't, but on Paint you can resize it to 169 x 208 DPI. Personally, I think it's well cute!

uwasatchi_faceplate.png

nyaf.jpg

My_Tama-Go_Lovelin_Faceplate.png

meloditchi.png

lovelymelody.png

kuchipatchi_Faceplate.png

Japanese_Maple_Acer_palmatum_Backlit_2700px.jpg

faceplatesmall.png

8yhmya.png

Sunday 2nd September

This is my first full day with Mametchi, so it's gonna be a long one (which is actually awesomely good, seeing as back to school's so close, boo hoo.
Poo.gif
<- Notice the poop?!

OK, so I am really anticipating when my Tama-Go will arrive. Have already printed out some faceplates for it (I so hope they're the right size; if they're not, what a waste of darn printer ink.)

This is what the Tama-Go I've ordered looks like, by the way...

$(KGrHqR,!ogF!OECGCOWBQJCeGNQr!~~60_35.JPG

Yes, I recommend Teddiepal Discount Toys! I dunno whether they only sell Tamagotchis (actually, they sell random toys - the name?!) Even though I haven't received my Tama-Go yet, I've seen the reviews, and they said it's very fast delivery, even if you don't choose fast delivery!

Onigiri_cheerleader.gif
Onigiri_cheerleader.gif
Onigiri_cheerleader.gif
<- So, so sorry, but this is just IRRESISTIBLY cute​

And here's another pic of the Tama-Go I've bought...

BWAHAHAHA! ->

zlfcwl.png
$(KGrHqZ,!lQF!S4bUT,KBQO3I-sCdQ~~60_35.JPG
<- *hands up* ARGH!

Cool, huh?!

Hey, Pacman! That's MY Tama-Go, not yours, silly! Don't EAT it!
e1120.gif
FINE, I guess I'll have to call the... BIRD PATROL!

I wonder what CAKE tastes like? *is shocked by response* I

4i3c5mb.gif

^ Searching for alien life forms... ^ Nah, I don't really care about CAKE - I think pie's much nicer. Mmm... pie.

*grimaces* I don't think the Bird Patrol are really gonna be at all helpful at the moment... *sigh*

Sunday 2nd September 2012 (continued)

BLOG: NEW, UPDATED GROWTH CHART! WITH PICTURES! (SIRO SIRIUS JIMBOB JUNIOR)

Hey, Tama Fans - Junior's just done a poop; I think he's POOPY with excitement because... I'm now posting his ANIMATED Growth Chart! Kewl!

free_to_use_babytchi_icon_by_monochromepixel-d45rsw1.gif
>>
haruitchi.gif
>>
littletam.gif
>>
Original_mametchi.png

Babytchi Marutchi Tamatchi Mametchi

Sunday 2nd September 2012 (continued)

OK, so I have to type this all up again; TamaTalk was wrong (again) and siad I couldn't post that many images, when REALLY?! (It was only two!) *facepalm*

So, anyhoo (without further ado) here's what my Tama would've looked like in the package... cute, huh?!

mvxAquoAWyaGVdwqMGp2W6A.jpg

And what it looks like outside of the package... (this isn't MY Tama; mine's blue, not green - the pic below's from eBay, UNLIKE MY TAMA, WHICH I FOUND IN THE LOFT!)

Please see the next post for the pic; TamaTalk says I've reached the image restriction ALREADY. Weird, odd.

Monday 3rd September 2012

Oh. My. GOODNESS! My Tama-Go arrived today. :) I was SO EXCITED when I opened the package. :p Thanks so much, Teddiepal Discount Toys. :D I'll get to some Serious Logging about it soon, but for now, why not see Binary's Tama-Go topic? It's packed with A LOT of Tama Info, with answers to questions that other TamaTalk users have asked. :mellow: Which is pretty cool.

OK, so I guess you're positively ITCHING to find out more, so I'll just tell you this: Alice (I named her Alice!) is a GIRL, my 1st Generation (obviously, LOL), and was: Nokotchi, then Hoshitchi. And a picture Growth Chart? Right here. ;)

Nokotchi_artwork.png
>>
Hoshitchi.gif
>>

Nokotchi Hoshitchi

So sorry, but that's all for now. Alice is asleep now, so not much to say except how cute she is (25/10, I suppose!). Much more info to (hopefully) arrive tomorrow.

EDIT: I have a cool name for a boy Tama - Banjo! LOL. Well, I think it's cool, anyway.

Tuesday 4th September 2012

Hopefully Alice will transform into a Teen soon; can't wait 'till she's an Adult (I'm new to all this dating experience, LOL)! She would've already grown except she's been on pause for personal reasons for the whole of last night and I don't know why (I know you can put them to sleep, but, as I said, this is for personal matters)...

Alice had a quick nap, and after I checked her stats, she woke up (for some reason)...

And now, let's check out Alice's stats (spoilers!)...

Alice's Stats (erm, obviously, LOL)

GIRL

0 YR

15 LB

GEN. 1G

HUNGRY / 5

HAPPY / 5

TRAIN | | | | | | | | | | | |

FRIENDSHIP / 6

CHARACTER 1 (This means I've used one Gotchi Figure)

HOSHI

-TCHI

24200p (Like a BILLION - almost...)
Alice likes meeting her friends at the Park - she's met lots of Tamas, including Mametchi, Tarakotchi, Necktietchi and Urutchi (Wooltchi)!

Wednesday 5th September 2012

OK, time for some Quick Updates.

At about 8-ish Alice transformed into a Shelltchi; should transform at about the same time tomorrow, I think.

9:19am: Pee-pee wiggle dance; went to toilet

10:40am: Beeped for no reason whatsoever; time out (already full Train Bar so did not make any impact apart from stop the beeping)

Thursday 6th September 2012

Err... yeah, I'm REALLY sorry about not posting; school alert. Anyhoo, Alice is now a Lovelitchi, which is EXCELLENT as I was hoping to get her. And Siro Junior's 11 Tama Years old; Alice's 5 Tama Years - tomorrow will be when she can visit the Date Place LOL - old, so, pretty good progress, eh?

Oh, and guess what?! I can't find my lanyard. o_O o_O

Friday 7th September 2012

Still can't find my lanyard, boo hoo. :(

BLOG: PIX

Anyhoo, have found some cool pics off the Internet. Err... shall I show you...? (Yep, they ARE gonna be pretty RANDOM, and you ain't stoppin' me... :eek: )

funny-pic32.gif
jump.gif

Club Penguin, ja.

Saturday 8th September 2012

Sunday 9th September 2012

Monday 24th September 2012

I'm sssooo sorry, guys, for not posting again! -_- But, I'm back, and I'm so lucky 'cause I came early so as not to bump this topic. Anyhoo, I have A LOT of Tama-Go news to share with you - Alice got married to Marvin the Mametchi, and they had a beautiful baby boy, which I then later named Charlie. Anyhoo, I'll probably be best off explaining this is pictures...! :D

I was so sad when Alice and Marvin left him behind; the poor thing cried for quite a bit. :( But I took good care of him, my little baby boy! (Well, not really mine, 'cause, well, yeah. You get the picture.) :D

TamaGOcharacterchart.PNG

OK, so it went like this...

• Kinotchi
  • Ahirukutchi
  • Kilalatchi
  • Necktietchi

Charlie's 6 years old today. ^_^ But he can't go to the Date Place yet, which is probably because he had to be paused for about 6 hours on weekdays, boo hoo. But I hope I don't sound too keen - I don't want him to go just yet!

Necktietchi's not THAT bad - he's based on TRAINING, NOT CARE, by the way, like ALL Tama-Go characters (me defending myself there, lol)! He only had a VERY small Training Bar - I took excellent-good care of Charlie, but he turned out to be this character - which was mainly because I had to pause him SO much (stupid school...)!

Well, I guess that just proves that some Tamas just aren't based on care... I still love him with all my heart, though. ^_^

Oh, and before I go, check out this cute picture! (Random, I know, I know... there, there. :D )

kimochisfeelings.jpg

Saturday 6th October 2012

Just thought I'd update my Log - once, when I was going to school, I suddenly realised... I FORGOT TO PAUSE CHARLIE!!! It was too late to go back then. But guess what?! When I returned home, he was STILL ALIVE! :D Well, with about 3 poops on the screen, but I nursed him back to health. Whoa...! I'm so glad he's still with me!

Wednesday 17th October 2012

OK, more awesome news...

Charlie got married to a lovely Pipotchi, who I called Pip (creative, lol). And then? Well, then they had a wonderful baby girl... but I haven't got a name for her yet! :D

She's still a Nokotchi right now, and she's pooped twice, I think (each of those times I've been too unfortunate - I missed the pee-pee wiggle dance! :angry: ). I've also had to give her some medicine, too...

... Oh, poo, I can't find my P1! That's original, as well! Oh, it's somewhere at home, so that's OK. It was on pause as well (I had SCHOOL, OK? I know, I hate it too... lol), so that's good, I suppose... ?!

Now when I go into 'Memory' I can see her daddy and grandma! :)

Friday 19th October 2012

Hey, guys! I've given my lil' Shelltchi (yup yup yup, she's now a Teen!) a name - Florrie! Well, ya know, she was a Belltchi beforehand.

I have that little feeling that it's sort of time for a certain thing. A... STATS CHECK! Right now, Florrie's 22lbs (base weight's 20lbs), two years old, full on Happy and Hungry Hearts, with two Training Points - *ahem* I've actually potty-trained her when she was in her Baby form, however (unfortunatley) she didn't get any points whatsoever for that, for some strange, creepy, weird reason... anyhoo... I've got a measly 20090p, lol!

8:24pm - Beeped for no reason; time out (added an extra Training Point - woohoo!)

8:27-8pm - Played Long Jumper afterwards; fell off (by accident, of course) at 69 seconds... earned 600p

Ha ha, I'm doing the best I can to train my Shelltchi. I WANNA VIOLETCHI ALREADY! Lawl.

Shelltchi_blue.PNG

ID_Mametchi.PNG
16Lovelitchi.PNG

MARVIN 4 ALICE

This is basically something I decided to make to remember Alice and Marvin's wedding day... cute, huh? I'm making Charlie and Pip's right now. So... naturally, I've already completed it! (Sorry about the poor quality of Necktietchi - I had to resize it...)

necktietchi.png
Pipotchi.gif

CHARLIE 4 PIP

mori-imo.gif

Oh, the original Imotchi's so sweet!

Mori_imotchi.gif

Latest posts

Back