Siro's Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday 20th October

Florrie just evolved into a Ringotchi (at 10:51am)! I've now got 7 Training Points, so, if you'd like to get a Ringotchi, be sure to try and get that number (it might be random, I'm not really sure)!

Ringotchi_anime.PNG

I also wanna share some codes for TamaTown (although it's not working at the moment - I hope that's 'cause BanDai are creating a new one...!); hang on a sec!

At 11:20am, Florrie pooped on the floor while I was typing this... <_<

OK, so I'm not real sure how these codes work, but here goes...

MALE CHARACTERS

Kinotchi (Baby) - 4A0E69 E0E42D

Ahirukutchi (Toddler/Child) - 27D306 E18540

Kilalatchi (Teen) - 58CC7D 41FE3F

Necktietchi (Adult) - 784C4C 60C21F

FEMALE CHARACTERS

Belltchi (Toddler/Child) - 1E4A79 21BC79

Shelltchi (Teen) - 4EFA26 AOE82B

Ringotchi (Adult) - 275358 E19D40

I'm not sure if this one's for Nokotchi (Baby) or Hoshitchi (Toddler/Child), but here it is...

574337 70F931

I've a feeling it's for Hoshitchi, but I can't be certain!

I've got more codes, but I just can't remember where I put them... I had them written down somewhere... hmm...
Tama.stage2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunday 21st October 2012

Thinking about buying a Tamagotchi Connection Version 2; mainly 'cause you can get Ginjirotchi on it (but also because that means I'll be able to connect it with my Tama-Go), heh heh...

Here are some pics of the two Tamas I'm thinking of getting (I'm gonna just get one, I think - I'll see what mum says)... and they're pretty cheap... :ichigotchi: Because one of them's £13.75 including P&P, but I'm not telling you which one... ;)

$T2eC16h,!zcE9s4g4wYNBQfuEtVcT!~~60_35.JPG
$T2eC16R,!wsE9suwycosBQfrj46uyQ~~60_35.JPG

They're both actually purple - yes, the blue one is actually described as being purple with a blue back... and returns are accepted for that one. :hitodetchi: I quite like the design (I think it's pretty cool), even though I'm not too fond of the colour...
ocean2.gif
I'm more of a green
sabotenshi.gif
person, me...

I'M GONNA ADD COLOUR TO MY LOG!

:( ... But I still can't find my P1... -_-

Sunday 21st October 2012 (continued...)

EPIC, RANDOM CUTENESS! (OK, maybe not RANDOM...)

tamaangelbysiro.png

I made this image, but you can use it if you wish... I won't tell. ;)

Aww, now I want a Tamagotchi Angel... AHA! There's one on eBay pretty cheap... *evil laugh (more like a cackle, but ah well)*

Saturday 27th October 2012

Hey, guys! Sorry for not recently posting, but I've got some wonderful news...

... Florrie got married! To a Kuchipatchi! Awh, how cute! I've yet to think of a name for him...

I've also created a couple Growth Charts for my Tama-Go characters...

siros_growth_chartz.png

... Oh, and YUP, that's a new little cutie at the bottom there! His name's Banjo. Say 'hi', Banjy!

Sunday 28th October 2012

Sorry about some of the images that have suddenly 'died', making those random triangle things appear - I dunno how to get rid of them! Well, I have some bad news (for myself), which is this one thing: somebody bought the Tamas I had my eye on.

I think that I just might look on
smiley-computer002.gif
one more time.

Latest posts

Back