Photo
* * * - - 4 votes
NO COMMENTS

Siro's Tama Log!

• Please log in to reply

Siro

• siro user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:25 AM ( #35 )

Monday 24th September 2012

I'm sssooo sorry, guys, for not posting again! -_- But, I'm back, and I'm so lucky 'cause I came early so as not to bump this topic. Anyhoo, I have A LOT of Tama-Go news to share with you - Alice got married to Marvin the Mametchi, and they had a beautiful baby boy, which I then later named Charlie. Anyhoo, I'll probably be best off explaining this is pictures...! :D

I was so sad when Alice and Marvin left him behind; the poor thing cried for quite a bit. :( But I took good care of him, my little baby boy! (Well, not really mine, 'cause, well, yeah. You get the picture.) :D

Posted Image

OK, so it went like this...
  • Kinotchi
  • Ahirukutchi
  • Kilalatchi
  • Necktietchi
Charlie's 6 years old today. ^_^ But he can't go to the Date Place yet, which is probably because he had to be paused for about 6 hours on weekdays, boo hoo. But I hope I don't sound too keen - I don't want him to go just yet!

Necktietchi's not THAT bad - he's based on TRAINING, NOT CARE, by the way, like ALL Tama-Go characters (me defending myself there, lol)! He only had a VERY small Training Bar - I took excellent-good care of Charlie, but he turned out to be this character - which was mainly because I had to pause him SO much (stupid school...)!

Well, I guess that just proves that some Tamas just aren't based on care... I still love him with all my heart, though. ^_^

Oh, and before I go, check out this cute picture! (Random, I know, I know... there, there. :D)

Posted Image

Edited by Siro, 24 September 2012 - 10:27 AM.

Siro

• siro user photo

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:29 AM ( #36 )

(This message you're reading... NOW (!) will disappear as soon as I've completed the Chart!)

Err... yeah, I kinda already completed it! :D

Siro

• siro user photo

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:49 AM ( #37 )

Saturday 6th October 2012

Just thought I'd update my Log - once, when I was going to school, I suddenly realised... I FORGOT TO PAUSE CHARLIE!!! It was too late to go back then. But guess what?! When I returned home, he was STILL ALIVE! :D Well, with about 3 poops on the screen, but I nursed him back to health. Whoa...! I'm so glad he's still with me!

Siro

• siro user photo

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:29 PM ( #38 )

Wednesday 17th October 2012

OK, more awesome news...

Charlie got married to a lovely Pipotchi, who I called Pip (creative, lol). And then? Well, then they had a wonderful baby girl... but I haven't got a name for her yet! :D

She's still a Nokotchi right now, and she's pooped twice, I think (each of those times I've been too unfortunate - I missed the pee-pee wiggle dance! :angry:). I've also had to give her some medicine, too...

... Oh, poo, I can't find my P1! That's original, as well! Oh, it's somewhere at home, so that's OK. It was on pause as well (I had SCHOOL, OK? I know, I hate it too... lol), so that's good, I suppose... ?!

Now when I go into 'Memory' I can see her daddy and grandma! :)

Siro

• siro user photo

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:22 PM ( #39 )

Friday 19th October 2012

Hey, guys! I've given my lil' Shelltchi (yup yup yup, she's now a Teen!) a name - Florrie! Well, ya know, she was a Belltchi beforehand.

I have that little feeling that it's sort of time for a certain thing. A... STATS CHECK! Right now, Florrie's 22lbs (base weight's 20lbs), two years old, full on Happy and Hungry Hearts, with two Training Points - *ahem* I've actually potty-trained her when she was in her Baby form, however (unfortunatley) she didn't get any points whatsoever for that, for some strange, creepy, weird reason... anyhoo... I've got a measly 20090p, lol!

8:24pm - Beeped for no reason; time out (added an extra Training Point - woohoo!)

8:27-8pm - Played Long Jumper afterwards; fell off (by accident, of course) at 69 seconds... earned 600p

Ha ha, I'm doing the best I can to train my Shelltchi. I WANNA VIOLETCHI ALREADY! Lawl.

Posted Image

Edited by Siro, 19 October 2012 - 01:34 PM.

Siro

• siro user photo

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:43 PM ( #40 )

Posted ImagePosted Image

MARVIN 4 ALICE

This is basically something I decided to make to remember Alice and Marvin's wedding day... cute, huh? I'm making Charlie and Pip's right now. So... naturally, I've already completed it! (Sorry about the poor quality of Necktietchi - I had to resize it...)

Posted ImagePosted Image

CHARLIE 4 PIP

Posted Image

Oh, the original Imotchi's so sweet! Posted Image

Edited by Siro, 20 October 2012 - 04:20 AM.

Siro

• siro user photo

Posted 20 October 2012 - 04:23 AM ( #41 )

Saturday 20th October

Florrie just evolved into a Ringotchi (at 10:51am)! I've now got 7 Training Points, so, if you'd like to get a Ringotchi, be sure to try and get that number (it might be random, I'm not really sure)!

Posted Image

I also wanna share some codes for TamaTown (although it's not working at the moment - I hope that's 'cause BanDai are creating a new one...!); hang on a sec!

At 11:20am, Florrie pooped on the floor while I was typing this... <_<

OK, so I'm not real sure how these codes work, but here goes...

MALE CHARACTERS

Kinotchi (Baby) - 4A0E69 E0E42D

Ahirukutchi (Toddler/Child) - 27D306 E18540

Kilalatchi (Teen) - 58CC7D 41FE3F

Necktietchi (Adult) - 784C4C 60C21F

FEMALE CHARACTERS

Belltchi (Toddler/Child) - 1E4A79 21BC79

Shelltchi (Teen) - 4EFA26 AOE82B

Ringotchi (Adult) - 275358 E19D40

I'm not sure if this one's for Nokotchi (Baby) or Hoshitchi (Toddler/Child), but here it is...

574337 70F931

I've a feeling it's for Hoshitchi, but I can't be certain!

I've got more codes, but I just can't remember where I put them... I had them written down somewhere... hmm... Posted Image

Edited by Siro, 20 October 2012 - 04:44 AM.

Siro

• siro user photo

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:12 AM ( #42 )

Sunday 21st October 2012

Thinking about buying a Tamagotchi Connection Version 2; mainly 'cause you can get Ginjirotchi on it (but also because that means I'll be able to connect it with my Tama-Go), heh heh...

Here are some pics of the two Tamas I'm thinking of getting (I'm gonna just get one, I think - I'll see what mum says)... and they're pretty cheap... :ichigotchi: Because one of them's £13.75 including P&P, but I'm not telling you which one... ;)

Posted Image Posted Image

They're both actually purple - yes, the blue one is actually described as being purple with a blue back... and returns are accepted for that one. :hitodetchi: I quite like the design (I think it's pretty cool), even though I'm not too fond of the colour... Posted Image I'm more of a greenPosted Imageperson, me...

I'M GONNA ADD COLOUR TO MY LOG!

:( ... But I still can't find my P1... -_-

Edited by Siro, 21 October 2012 - 06:11 AM.

Siro

• siro user photo

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:52 AM ( #43 )

Sunday 21st October 2012 (continued...)

EPIC, RANDOM CUTENESS! (OK, maybe not RANDOM...)

Posted Image

I made this image, but you can use it if you wish... I won't tell. ;)

Aww, now I want a Tamagotchi Angel... AHA! There's one on eBay pretty cheap... *evil laugh (more like a cackle, but ah well)*

Edited by Siro, 21 October 2012 - 06:11 AM.

Siro

• siro user photo

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:01 AM ( #44 )

Saturday 27th October 2012

Hey, guys! Sorry for not recently posting, but I've got some wonderful news...

... Florrie got married! To a Kuchipatchi! Awh, how cute! I've yet to think of a name for him...

I've also created a couple Growth Charts for my Tama-Go characters...

Posted Image

... Oh, and YUP, that's a new little cutie at the bottom there! His name's Banjo. Say 'hi', Banjy!

Edited by Siro, 27 October 2012 - 06:02 AM.

Siro

• siro user photo

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:33 AM ( #45 )

Sunday 28th October 2012

Sorry about some of the images that have suddenly 'died', making those random triangle things appear - I dunno how to get rid of them! Well, I have some bad news (for myself), which is this one thing: somebody bought the Tamas I had my eye on.

I think that I just might look on Posted Image one more time.

Edited by Siro, 28 October 2012 - 06:34 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments