Photo
* * * * * 9 votes

Long-Lived Oldies Hatch

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

JLou

• jlou user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:53 AM ( #154 )

Yoda is 8 years old now. It's late (or super early, depending on how you look at it) so he's sleeping in my pocket at the moment, but here he is earlier today trying on his bow tie!

Posted Image
Posted Image
  • TAMAmaybeth and Izzyd07 like this

Izzyd07

• izzyd07 user photo

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:37 AM ( #155 )

Yoda is 8 years old now. It's late (or super early, depending on how you look at it) so he's sleeping in my pocket at the moment, but here he is earlier today trying on his bow tie!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Wow, he'll be an oldie soon! So cute :D

daniinthetardis

• daniinthetardis user photo

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:02 AM ( #156 )

Wilf is 8 years old today and received another Matchmaker visit. She brought him a lovely Memetchi, though he declined, preferring to stay here on Earth to grow old.

sk1tt135

• sk1tt135 user photo

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:58 AM ( #157 )

Alright, so I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, it's been a hectic week and I moved into my first apartment.  We don't have internet yet but I'm posting from school.  :)  Zebra is still alive and has only had one matchmaker visit which I declined because I wanted to keep her going in the hatch.  She's 8 years old today, does anyone know when they turn into oldies?  She's got her skills maxed out and got her pro debut like 4 days ago but she still isn't first in her ranking.  She keeps jumping from 4th to 2nd and then staying there so I dunno what's going on.

Izzyd07

• izzyd07 user photo

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:46 PM ( #158 )

Alright, so I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, it's been a hectic week and I moved into my first apartment.  We don't have internet yet but I'm posting from school.  :)  Zebra is still alive and has only had one matchmaker visit which I declined because I wanted to keep her going in the hatch.  She's 8 years old today, does anyone know when they turn into oldies?  She's got her skills maxed out and got her pro debut like 4 days ago but she still isn't first in her ranking.  She keeps jumping from 4th to 2nd and then staying there so I dunno what's going on.

Congrats on the old tama :D she should evolve into an oldie at about 10 years old so you're almost there!

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:17 PM ( #159 )

​​​Hi guys. :(

Sorry I haven't been posting lately, im still grounded from my phone so I have no pictures. Im on my Wii U right now.

But in Tamagotchi news, Chuck and ABBAB are both five years old, and Debby is seven. I kind of wish Berta were back. I stopped running her, and I was wondering if it was okay to start one of my V4's? Shes a four year old Yattatchi. :)
Everyones tamas are so cute~! It would be so fun if this was actually a real group thing in real life and all of our tamas met. ^_^

Izzyd07

• izzyd07 user photo

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:41 PM ( #160 )

Milo is now five:

20130212_233150_zps3ed01ad8.jpg

Today he donated enough points to the Tamagotchi King to be rewarded with the royal costume which he is very excited to show off!

20130212_173505_zpsfab71d6d.jpg

HannahTama

• hannahtama user photo

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:15 PM ( #161 )

Hey, it's Hannah!
I want to join the hatch. Is it too late? if not I will join using my brothers music star, its a girl named hannah. She has a bunny for a toy and a mic for her instrument.

sk1tt135

• sk1tt135 user photo

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:20 PM ( #162 )

Sure, the more the merrier.  :)  Mini-update:  tonight, Zebra transformed into a Dangoobatchi at 8 years old, even though I read somewhere that they have to be 9.  :x.  And then promptly fell asleep.  I'll update with pictures tomorrow.

Edited by sk1tt135, 12 February 2013 - 09:23 PM.

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:54 PM ( #163 )

Back with alittle news.

My sister wants me to talk about her tamagotchi. Right now on her V6 she has a Tamatchi.

So no one told me if I could bring in more tama's, so I guess I will. Not wanting to sound pushy or anything. :( But im bringing in Mall, my V4 who is a yattatchi, and my Tama-go which is a memetchi. Oddly enough they are both four years old!

Edited by mimitchi ^o^, 12 February 2013 - 09:57 PM.

Izzyd07

• izzyd07 user photo

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:48 AM ( #164 )

Back with alittle news.

My sister wants me to talk about her tamagotchi. Right now on her V6 she has a Tamatchi.

So no one told me if I could bring in more tama's, so I guess I will. Not wanting to sound pushy or anything. :( But im bringing in Mall, my V4 who is a yattatchi, and my Tama-go which is a memetchi. Oddly enough they are both four years old!

Welcome to your tamas! The more the merrier :D

MintyDreams7

• mintydreams7 user photo

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:16 AM ( #165 )

Clay is 4 years old today. He evolved into a Kusatchi.

He got sick this morning when I slept in late. XD but I gave him medicine and he was fine.

• Izzyd07 likes this

TAMAmaybeth

• tamamaybeth user photo

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:11 PM ( #166 )

Tamas currently sleeping but something odd happened today! Tamfi is 5yr and I recieved a letter for job although I already had one!!! He is working in bunk now...I haven't recieved a sallary from my previous job and that had happened to me in past once more... What is it? :huh: 

JLou

• jlou user photo

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:33 PM ( #167 )

I'm so disappointed -- somehow Yoda snuck a pocket marriage so I will have to start over with his son. :( and he was due to evolve into an oldie tonight. Now I know better than to put an adult tama in my pocket. I've never had that happen before!

Moussette

• moussette user photo

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:58 PM ( #168 )

I'm so disappointed -- somehow Yoda snuck a pocket marriage so I will have to start over with his son. :( and he was due to evolve into an oldie tonight. Now I know better than to put an adult tama in my pocket. I've never had that happen before!

Naughty little Yoda getting married like that in your pocket ! xD

Sorry to hear that though. You must hae been so disappointed...

As for me, Mamie evolved into an oldie today hile I was cooking ! When I heard the particular sound of tama evolution, I dropped everything and checked and awwwwwwwww <3 !

I've never been so happy getting an oldie. Well... I've never had an oldie before, that's why I guess xD

I'll post pics tomorrow. I'm going to make her visit france and Japan because I bought her tickets long time ago. So I'll take pictures of that, it'll be fun ! ^^

I'm so glad to have her around. She is so quiet, so fun to play with :)

sk1tt135

• sk1tt135 user photo

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:40 PM ( #169 )

<3.  Love my oldie.    We went to Ihop for red velvet pancakes, but that doesn't mean Zebra gets a break from having to practice her harp!    And when things got a little too stressful, she played with her panda bear on the way home.

• Izzyd07 likes this

daniinthetardis

• daniinthetardis user photo

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:52 AM ( #170 )

Wilf evolved into Ojitchi today! I am very fond of him. Let's see how long we can make this last.
  • Izzyd07 likes this