Long-Lived Oldies Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( :( :( imposible snif... still have no job... bye clode[v4 tama] have to have a new baby....snif...

I've narrowed my super long list of 5-letters-or-less names down to just two..one male and one female, for whichever I get on Sunday.

I forgot that I work an overnight Saturday night, so I think I'll just come home from work Sunday morning and hatch right away. After working an overnight I usually don't sleep. Besides, I'll be too excited for the hatch to sleep :D

Oh! thanks! What time? [ I entered with Lucky who is 3yrs...] I should beter reset one of my v4s?
Just don't feel forced to join this hatch and give up on Lucky or anything.

Now it feels like we're ruining your plans on having Lucky beat Aaron's score... :mellow:

It's great that you want to join really, but remember you can still keep Lucky. Why not try with two at once or something? :D Don't give him up unless you want to. ;)

I've finally come up with one boys name and one girls name so I'll be prepaired whatever gender I get! There's only one problem... It doesn't look like my v3 will arrive in the post before at least Thursday :( am I still ok to join the hatch late?

When i use Japanese tamas i like to have real names and not random kanji thrown together.

i like naming them sound effects.

i have my sounds picked out.

I can't wait for Sunday

:tarakotchi:

I will try... and see...I still have a v4 in case needed so it might come in handy... who knows? I'll see on Sunday!

I've finally come up with one boys name and one girls name so I'll be prepaired whatever gender I get! There's only one problem... It doesn't look like my v3 will arrive in the post before at least Thursday :( am I still ok to join the hatch late?
Absolutely! This whole hatch is going on because of the thread you started. You should be included :)

Can it be a day early? I don't want to pause my tamas and the parents leave tonight :(

I've narrowed my super long list of 5-letters-or-less names down to just two..one male and one female, for whichever I get on Sunday.
can't wait to see what name you chose !

I forgot that I work an overnight Saturday night, so I think I'll just come home from work Sunday morning and hatch right away. After working an overnight I usually don't sleep. Besides, I'll be too excited for the hatch to sleep :D
Hehehe i've been talking about this with my boyfriend all week long !

of course ! Like JLou said, you kinda started this ^^

Can it be a day early? I don't want to pause my tamas and the parents leave tonight :(
awww i'm sorry but i don't think so. It's already saturday here you know. Everyone has been planning it on sunday so...

I think with the hatch maybe we should have people keep track of how many times they get sick or have a care miss and see if it has an effect with how old the oldie can get.

Just a thought :3

I'll either join with my angel or my new P's that has yet to arrive but hopefully it'll be here tomorrow. Unfortunately there was no tracking option so I really have no idea. In that case I might have to hatch a little late because I'm either waiting on the batteries for my angel or my P's, but that's okay. I'm still excited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll either join with my angel or my new P's that has yet to arrive but hopefully it'll be here tomorrow. Unfortunately there was no tracking option so I really have no idea. In that case I might have to hatch a little late because I'm either waiting on the batteries for my angel or my P's, but that's okay. I'm still excited.
We'd love to have you join, but unfortunately you can't get an Oldie on the P's or the Angel. Do you have anything else you'd want to join with?

I think with the hatch maybe we should have people keep track of how many times they get sick or have a care miss and see if it has an effect with how old the oldie can get.

Just a thought :3
I was thinking that too! I just hope I remember to record everything. It's hard to know exactly how many care misses happen if I can't pay attention at work, but I'll do my best.

Oh, okay sorry I guess I should have thought of that. Maybe my Music star will have had a baby by then, if not I could just start up my leopard v4.5 or something. We'll see.

Oow oow ive never had an oldie..cause im a tad impatient. :/ lol So I will join with my beloved v4.5 . This is a great hatch idea :D

Thanks everyone so much for letting me join the hatch later. Who knows, maybe my v3 will arrive earlier than I think? I'm super excited to get an oldie as I've never had one before :D

I'm going to join with my v6. can't wait 'till tommorow. Uh... if I can, can I join with two?

I'm going to join with my v6. can't wait 'till tommorow. Uh... if I can, can I join with two?
Sure! Are you going to try for an oldie of each gender?

Oow oow ive never had an oldie..cause im a tad impatient. :/ lol So I will join with my beloved v4.5 . This is a great hatch idea :D
I've had very few oldies because I'm impatient too! :D

there is something i wonder.... I would like to have a serious answer to my question :

What makes a tamagotchi die ?

Care misses ? How many of them ?

From last evolution ? Does the number of care misses reset on a new day ?

Exemple : If we are allowed 5 care misses before it just dies, and care misses are counted from last evolution.... It means we will have to take a really good care of the oldie . I mean : no more than 5 care misses in more than 100 days...

Think about it and tell me what you think please.

(sorry for my crappy english. Sometimes it's hard for me to be clear)

I have no answer to your questions.. Perhaps we'll answer them along the way!

I actually had a dream last night that I was playing with a V3 and already had an Oldie. :D

I agree with JLou! We will have some solutions about our questions along while we grow-up our oldies!!! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back