Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Father's Day Group Hatch

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamaninjacat

• tamaninjacat user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:43 AM ( #35 )

Hi everyone! Yesterday Nacho turned into a Kuchitamatchi. Like 5 minutes later the preschool teacher came. She gave a space ship. Then he went to go play the jumping rope preschool game. He currently has 422 skill points in tone, 433 skill points in rhythm, and 493 skill points in original. That's it for now!

EDIT: He just became a Kikitchi! So cute! ^_^

Edited by tamaninjacat, 17 June 2013 - 01:40 PM.

JovialGinjirotchi

• jovialginjirotchi user photo

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:05 PM ( #36 )

Ok folks, here i am.. sorry i had no time to post yesterday though i did take photos, so i'll do today's update later on..

adglc5.jpg

The egg.

Ok, it's not the real egg that hatches. It's the default one that shows before you set the time, download or reset, but i thought i'd just replicate the traditional hatching egg for the sake of this hatch XD Everyone i'd like to introduce Cosmo to the hatch! I named him after my 3rd Gen. Nyorotchi Cosmia who was part of the Spring Bank Holiday Hatch. I miss Cosmia..

2cxyp2t.jpg28rp85i.jpg

Aww look at the little blob! XD i think the baby boys on the v2 are the cutest x] so blobby..i'm excited to see what cosmo grow into in the next week, as i am excited for the others participating in this hatch ((:

2m7dxdv.jpg2vj8pya.jpg

I fed Cosmo some bread. He needed some quick carbs before his exercise (i'm making my baby exercise -.-) One feature i do like about the vintages-early connection is the predetermined food choice. Sometimes on my v3 i get indecisive about the food they eat..

Later we played "jump". This game certainly has more of an "exercise" feel to it then a "game" feel lol. At least it's quick though.

aw6t5v.jpgetedtj.jpg

Cosmo grew into a Hitodetchi! Just like Cosmia x] my precious :} it's funny because as i'm typing this Cosmo actually turned 1 a half hour ago, so he's going to evolve into his teen form pretty soon..i'll update later. 

It's great to see all of the tamas running thus far. 

Edited by JovialGinjirotchi, 17 June 2013 - 09:27 PM.

• ksh12july34, abokado and nerdbot like this

JovialGinjirotchi

• jovialginjirotchi user photo

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:16 PM ( #37 )

@ nerdbot, so what's your tama's name :0??

Here is mine! My P2 hatched into a lovely Shirobabitchi. So far, he's been doing great! He has pooped once, been disciplined accidentally, and has gotten sick! I'll update once he changes.

EDIT: My baby transformed! I wanted to post an update. So, here is my Tonmarutchi, along with my Kuragetchi.

Carol_tama

• carol-tama user photo

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:12 PM ( #38 )

Ok, here's the photo of my Pinaputchi:
tumblr_mok2s66uvu1soif0yo1_500.jpg

It's my 5th generation on this iD L (I had a green one too but I sold it recently). 
We have 54670 GP to spend on clothes tomorrow, when she'll turn into an adult. Yaaaaaaaaay, shopping time! <3

tnb494

• tnb494 user photo

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:33 PM ( #39 )

Spike just evolved into kilalatchi, its my first time with this charachter and i think its a bad care teen, not sure though.i havent had much time to care for him because yesterday was fathers day and today was my first day of summer school and i havent caught him going poop at all yet... oopps, well wish me luck for getting a better care adult

ksh12july34

• ksh12july34 user photo

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:56 PM ( #40 )

Wow! Loving the posts especially the vintage tama's! 

Abbie and I have had a very busy day! I took her to day care and played mimic with her over 2 dozen times! Shes a well cared for a happy little girl :)

100_6526_zpsceacde44.jpg 100_6527_zps0cff6d42.jpg 100_6528_zpsc82e30dc.jpg 

And just about 5 mminutes ago she evolved into a young mimitchi! So cute! Shes bouncing and looking so cute, fluffy, and a tad dorky. Shes perfect. My bunny. She's still in day care but thats ok we're going to raise her easy going skill points like crazy

100_6530_zps54cb46e6.jpg 100_6531_zpsf47d3a3d.jpg 100_6532_zps46513c55.jpg 100_6533_zps7851cddf.jpg 

Well thats all for today!

• nerdbot likes this

abokado

• abokado user photo

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:33 PM ( #41 )

Well, nothing much happened today with Aiko. I played the sport's meet game a few times and her comedy points are now 60 and she is 3 years old. The old guy came again and I bought something from him that looked like garlic. Haven't used it yet, though. Her teacher came a few times just to fall on his nose.. odd guy. I hope she evolves tomorrow.

Moussette

• moussette user photo

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:51 PM ( #42 )

meh , i hatched my 5.5 on father's day  but i'm too busy those days to run it. Sorry guys ! i'm still following this hatch though ^^

nerdbot

• nerdbot user photo

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:38 PM ( #43 )

@ nerdbot, so what's your tama's name :0??

I think I'm going to name him Merkle. :) When I get a cat one day, I'd love to name him that!

Speaking of Merkle, today has been a relatively easy day. Right now, he's just floating back and forth... it's actually quite soothing. He is 2 years old, has 75% discipline, and weights 10 g. I've been really good about keeping the weight low, thanks to old habits from the Umi no... If I remember correctly, I should be anticipating a transformation within the next day or two. Crossing fingers!

@ksh12july24, I am loving your V4. I can't wait for mine to arrive! It should be any day now.

@tnb494 - even though Spike is considered the 'bad' teen, I think he's quite cool! I've never had a Tama look like that before! 

tamaninjacat

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:25 PM ( #44 )

It's great to see everyone's tamas growing! I forgot that yesterday Nacho formed a band. They're called the Tamaboys. His band mates are called John and David. (I found their names in the band part of the status screen). Not much really going on. So bye everyone!

abokado

• abokado user photo

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:51 PM ( #45 )

My little Aiko evolved into Lemitchi!

aafNrrF.jpgSFN57w0.jpg

Isn't she cute?

Well, but look at how she looks when you press the C button..

cXZ5for.jpgAkmnUzQ.jpg

My little girl became a full grown woman. o_o

A full grown woman that started school.

uNgnqaZ.jpgX0GwjW4.jpg

Her comedy teacher Pante-sensei gave her a gift or something. I don't know what it was.

This was Aiko with her kindergarden teacher:

q2bPKks.jpg

Right now she is brushing her teeth.

07PqTDv.jpg

Adorable. :D

• YURIA★CHARMAINE likes this

nerdbot

• nerdbot user photo

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:38 PM ( #46 )

Just an update...

Not too much has happened to my Merkle today! He has been relatively quiet, and is still at 75% discipline. Where does the time go? He did get sick, indicating that he's close to transforming!

On the other hand, my Oceangotchi changed into an Otototchi! Also, my V4* has arrived as well! You can read about it in my log, which should appear shortly. :)

@abokado, I am loving your pictures! I know nothing about the Hanerutchi Tamagotchis... I'm so happy to see them in action finally!

@Mousette, don't worry about it! 

ultratamagirl

• ultratamagirl user photo

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:06 AM ( #47 )

I hope its not to late to join!!! I would be using my white p1 if its ok??

• JovialGinjirotchi likes this

nyle9009

• nyle9009 user photo

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:45 AM ( #48 )

My id l still has not arrived. I will have to drop out of this log.

tamaninjacat

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:10 PM ( #49 )

Sorry your ID L hasn't come yet nyle9009. Trust me it will! ;). Anyways, yesterday Nacho became a Shimashimatchi! His band mates evolved into this guy :gozarutchi: (David) and Kuromametchi (John). They currently play Rock 'N' Roll music. Sadly they haven't rached Pro Debut yet. -_-. They tried twice yesterday. The first time was when I took him to see his band. The second time was while I was at Girl Scouts. :rolleyes:.(The girls in my troop know I play with tamas and they don't really care. ^_^).

Edited by tamaninjacat, 20 June 2013 - 12:21 PM.

ksh12july34

• ksh12july34 user photo

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:38 PM ( #50 )

@nerbot: V4's are my favorite pixelated tamagotchi! They're so fun and cute and I love the school and job and mail feature. (I want a P's super bad because in my eyes its a color V4. SO cool!)

Abbie has had a busy few days filled with games and school and her easy going skills are still ONLY in the 6o's still. :P Oh well.

th_100_6535_zps282a2bcd.jpg th_100_6536_zpsda3820f4.jpg th_100_6538_zps4852e498.jpg th_100_6539_zps392a304a.jpg 

She is still so cute though and easy to take care of. I love my baby bunny!

tinkeepie11

• tinkeepie11 user photo

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:37 PM ( #51 )

My Bamboo died! I'm so sad, I'd slept in this morning and he was dead :( I hatched another egg on my Morino, though this time I hatched the spotted egg. I heard it was easier. She was white-colored this time, and she immediately went to sleep because it was so late. I'll post pics tomorrow because my phone won't connect to the internet.

Edited by tinkeepie11, 19 June 2013 - 06:49 PM.