Father's Day Group Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdbot

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm anticipating on a few new friends arriving in the mail within the next little while. Thus, I'd love for you all to join me in a group hatch!

You can hatch any Tamagotchi you'd like. I'd love to hear everyone's progress, so keep everyone updated! I implore you to take pictures! As for myself, I plan to hatch my P2, and a V4!

I'm planning for Father's Day - June 16, 2013 - at any time. Hope you can join me! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would participate with my Hanerutchi.. if it's here by then, but it should. ^_^

I'll join, either with my music star or familitchi, or if any of my tamagotchis that I'm currently running (V4, V4.5, Angelgotchi) happen to have a baby on that day.

I'm so excited! :lol: Glad to see that you all can join!

I don't know if my V4 will arrive on time, but hopefully my P2 will. Otherwise I'll just hatch a new Tama. Perhaps another Morino?

I'll join with my Music Star. He had a baby boy today so I'll join with him!

That's great! I'm glad to see that so many people are joining! :D

My P2 has arrived a lot more earlier than anticipated. I've been trying real hard to not open up and play with him early!

If you're curious as to what the shell looks like, feel free to click here!

@tamaninjacat, great (:) lol, how is the music star?? i kind of want to get one, though i never go past v3..

@nerdbot, ohh cool, i think out of the p1/2 i would get the p2 as well..i like those characters. excited to see it in this hatch

i like the diversity we got going here.

Update: I may have to back out of this hatch unless I can find my v3 in the next few days. I just got my p2 (the one I thought was a p1, oops) up and running. I don't know that I have the heart to reset it in a few days. Keep your fingers crossed that my other one reappears.

It happens! Don't worry. :) Join as soon as you can! Good luck in the search.

I would love to join with my iD L! It would be great to be in a hatch group! ^__^

My hanerutchi arrived today, so I'm good to go! :)

tpc3stT.jpg

Here is it, waiting to be hatched. :)

My Music Star left his baby this morning. I can't wait to "activate" him on Sunday. ^_^

@JovialGinjirotchi, I like the Music Star. It's fun and I like the whole "band" idea. I highly recomend the Music Star! ;)

Heh, I have a Violetchi in my iD L now and she's gonna see the matchmaker on Sunday. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back