Father's Day Group Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. :p . But alot has happend since I last posted. For starters Nacho and his band finally passed pro debut. (It might have helped that I was playing different music in the backround). Then his band got 1st place in Rock 'n' Roll music. And now, best for last, he got married! Nacho married the maid tama. (Maidtchi)? They had a baby girl! I think I'll name her Breanna. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Merkle has become an adorable Mimitchi!

223580a9-ecfb-4f12-91ba-fadcb44d71b1_zps14c9110c.jpg
3b4204ee-f64e-4bf0-9806-519a5e0731db_zps89784c76.jpg
8647ea59-75d1-4b05-b5fb-3792c2675a87_zps84e2ce02.jpg

It took a little while, but here he is! He had gotten sick a few days ago, and I decided that I wanted to try and get a Nyatchi. I tried to neglect him but I guess I didn't do it very well! I tried to let his heart drop to about 1/4, but I guess he changed into Mimitchi due to his 100% discipline.

I'll let him run for a little while, but I soon may tab him and start another one. I'm debating if I want to go for Angel or Morino...

Nacho left Breanna last night. So I guess I'm out of the hatch. :( .I will miss posting about him. But it was great to watch everyone's tamas grow. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back