Father's Day Group Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@tamaninjacat, thanks..i'm trying to break out of this habit of only raising/vintages-early connection series..either the music star, or v4..

@caroltama, possum, nice to see the great timing.

not that this matters or anything, but does the parent leave the night of on the iDL or the next night? just curious (:)

@JovialGinjirotchi, When you marry your ID L they will leave the baby after playing with it a little. So I doesn't even stay at all.

I'm glad to see so many people participating in this hatch.

Unfortunately my V4 has not arrived yet, so it will just be my P2 joining everyone.

Thanks to everyone who is participating! Hopefully we'll see some new babies very soon!

So sorry guys I have to start this hatch a little early compared to most...

I reset my v4 and put in the time and a random birthday and waited the 1 minute for my egg to hatch. And out popped the cutest little girl! She smiled real big at me and then began to cry. I typed in her name (Abbie) and fed her and played some jump rope with her. She was such a sweet baby. Didn't give me any problems at all. :)

And after 1 hour she became the smart family toddler :) How cute? She looks a little boyish but im sure she will totally grow out of it!

Well thats it for today! Me and Abbie are off to tama town and to get her some more skill points so shes never universal :)

Happy Father's Day! I "activated" my tama today. Anyways, since it's Father's day I let my dad name him. Everyone say hi to Nacho! He and I have been playing alot of games. But we took a break and I gave him some milk. It's his favorite food! A little while later he got sick. I gave him some medicine and he got better. After that he played his Guitar.(It was his father's wedding present). Finally, we looked at his memory to see his dad. That's all for now! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Father's Day everyone! As promised, today I hatched my Morino tamagotchi. An egg appeared!

About 5 minutes later, it hatched into a little baby.

I'm really sorry about the blurry pics.

Anyway, I named her Bamboo. She was very cute, though hungry so I fed her some leaves. She was full, but very fat so I played a little hat game with her and she was no longer overweight.

She is still a baby, I'm pretty sure she won't evolve until tomorrow. She also has this cute screen saver when I don't touch her for about 10 seconds.

You don't need to apologize for starting early, ksh12july24! It's great to see so many new Tamas hanging around though :)

Here is mine! My P2 hatched into a lovely Shirobabitchi. So far, he's been doing great! He has pooped once, been disciplined accidentally, and has gotten sick! I'll update once he changes.

80538afb-b3b3-4da1-8e6e-31ef5a8dc10e_zps3e880cd5.jpg
85c4b362-9d23-4b79-a2ab-4aec79ce462c_zps32330ec3.jpg
3fb0da1f-db00-4b8c-99c6-69256727a6e5_zpsa04603e1.jpg

EDIT: My baby transformed! I wanted to post an update. So, here is my Tonmarutchi, along with my Kuragetchi!

ScreenShot2013-06-16at32645PM_zpsbdfffb47.png

So sadly i had to reset mmy tamago because my tamagotchi didnt leave her baby on time but i eas really happy after reseting it about 10 minutes ago because i got a boy, just like another user on here i let my dad name him, so his name is spike.

So far hes gotten sick once, pooped 3times and ive fed him twice.

Hey, just wanted to say I'm still in. I hatched my Hanerutchi and got a cute little girl, but I'm too busy to upload the pictures today, gonna do it tomorrow. :)

Ha, I finally have some time!

gtRn3Sv.jpg
QU47E9p.jpg

World, this is Aiko! This kind is simply called akachantchi. Akachan means baby in japanese.

8qNNUpI.jpg

She starts out with 0 music points, 0 strength points and 10 comedy points, thus she is a girl of the comedy (family) line.

p5XhPFC.jpg

I gave her food. I think this is supposed to be a bento box. At least I hope so.

0d1cEx3.jpg

Ice scream! I want some. It's soo hot right now.

We also played a game.. kinda..

zGSuUXF.jpg

This is the 3rd game. There is this dude running and you have to take care he does not run into poop. This gives you comedy points. I got to.. either 45 or 25 on my first round. Don't remember anymore lol.

YH4qysk.jpg
x6vr55F.jpg

This is the first game. "Orchestran". It's a word play.. you know.. orchestra and run. Though I don't know what's this about the running part. In the game you see a guy with a brass instrument (don't know which) and you are supposed to catch the music notes and not the poop. I got to 74 on my first round, pretty good I think.

And she evolved into..

hvu3IC1.jpg

Alekksu Garushiatchi? Don't ask me.

XnF5bZW.jpg

This old guy (hey, a normal tamagotchi!) came and wanted to sell me a music note or something, I didn't buy it because she is a funny girl after all.

She also got into Kindergarden! Her teacher looks like a regular japanese guy and juggles donuts, or something. I don't know.

Sorry for posting later than the others, but I had to go to work yesterday and did not have time to write the first update.
So! My Violetchi went to the matchmaker, where she met Mametchi and they instatntly fell in love. <3 They had a beautiful wedding and after that a little Momoirotchi was born. ^__^
After an hour she became a Paletchi and today she evolved into a Painaputchi. :D She looks adorable. ;3 I'm hoping to get a Lovelitchi or Melodytchi, it would be so great! <3
I will post some photos later! ;)

Hi everyone! Yesterday Nacho turned into a Kuchitamatchi. Like 5 minutes later the preschool teacher came. She gave a space ship. Then he went to go play the jumping rope preschool game. He currently has 422 skill points in tone, 433 skill points in rhythm, and 493 skill points in original. That's it for now!

EDIT: He just became a Kikitchi! So cute! ^_^

Ok folks, here i am.. sorry i had no time to post yesterday though i did take photos, so i'll do today's update later on..

adglc5.jpg

The egg.

Ok, it's not the real egg that hatches. It's the default one that shows before you set the time, download or reset, but i thought i'd just replicate the traditional hatching egg for the sake of this hatch XD Everyone i'd like to introduce Cosmo to the hatch! I named him after my 3rd Gen. Nyorotchi Cosmia who was part of the Spring Bank Holiday Hatch. I miss Cosmia..

2cxyp2t.jpg
28rp85i.jpg

Aww look at the little blob! XD i think the baby boys on the v2 are the cutest x] so blobby..i'm excited to see what cosmo grow into in the next week, as i am excited for the others participating in this hatch (:)

2m7dxdv.jpg
2vj8pya.jpg

I fed Cosmo some bread. He needed some quick carbs before his exercise (i'm making my baby exercise -.-) One feature i do like about the vintages-early connection is the predetermined food choice. Sometimes on my v3 i get indecisive about the food they eat..

Later we played "jump". This game certainly has more of an "exercise" feel to it then a "game" feel lol. At least it's quick though.

aw6t5v.jpg
etedtj.jpg

Cosmo grew into a Hitodetchi! Just like Cosmia x] my precious :} it's funny because as i'm typing this Cosmo actually turned 1 a half hour ago, so he's going to evolve into his teen form pretty soon..i'll update later.

It's great to see all of the tamas running thus far.

@ nerdbot, so what's your tama's name :0??

Here is mine! My P2 hatched into a lovely Shirobabitchi. So far, he's been doing great! He has pooped once, been disciplined accidentally, and has gotten sick! I'll update once he changes.

EDIT: My baby transformed! I wanted to post an update. So, here is my Tonmarutchi, along with my Kuragetchi.

Ok, here's the photo of my Pinaputchi:
tumblr_mok2s66uvu1soif0yo1_500.jpg

It's my 5th generation on this iD L (I had a green one too but I sold it recently).
We have 54670 GP to spend on clothes tomorrow, when she'll turn into an adult. Yaaaaaaaaay, shopping time! <3

Spike just evolved into kilalatchi, its my first time with this charachter and i think its a bad care teen, not sure though.i havent had much time to care for him because yesterday was fathers day and today was my first day of summer school and i havent caught him going poop at all yet... oopps, well wish me luck for getting a better care adult

Wow! Loving the posts especially the vintage tama's!

Abbie and I have had a very busy day! I took her to day care and played mimic with her over 2 dozen times! Shes a well cared for a happy little girl :)

And just about 5 mminutes ago she evolved into a young mimitchi! So cute! Shes bouncing and looking so cute, fluffy, and a tad dorky. Shes perfect. My bunny. She's still in day care but thats ok we're going to raise her easy going skill points like crazy

Well thats all for today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back