Photo
- - - - -

THE FAVORITE TAMA HATCH LOG~starts july 1st <3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

oddsandendswithlove

• oddsandendswithlove user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:23 PM ( #52 )

this is a really pretty log picture <3 this is a great log!

My queen Moriritchi ( i call her ) get a new baby

1013834_489866981088710_708761718_n.jpg

• HopeMcCarthyAuroraLovingtn likes this

webster04

• webster04 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:43 AM ( #53 )

GAH! I feel so neglectful right now, yesterday i went out for a 4th of july bbq at a friends place and left kitsune home by himself.... He didn't die on me since he's so young but this morning he required 4 meals, 2 games and 25 candy to fill everything back up.

Carol_tama

• carol-tama user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:35 PM ( #54 )

My cute, little Dinkie has cute little feet! ^__^
Isn't he adorable??? ;3

tumblr_mph7bbKGY71soif0yo1_500.jpg

He's 5 today. I hope tomorrow he'll have 2 feet more. xD
I managed to keep him healthy all day, yay. ;] He's very happy at the moment. :)

Oh, he fell asleep... Oh, well, goodnight then! :D :D :D

elisiemo

• elisiemo user photo

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:33 PM ( #55 )

Not much is new with Pooky today. He got a little mad at me for neglecting him while I was playing Rift, so I had to go on heart-filling detail. I cleared out the shop and bought him all of the goodies that were in stock. We'll have some fun snacks later. He was quite excited to open the chest that I purchased. Poof! 200 points! That made him quite happy.

Weight: 19lbs

Training: 5 bars

Hearts: Full

Generation: 1

He should turn 3 tonight as long as my time-noodling didn't mess with his growth. Or the time he paused himself in my pocket.

I think we're going to watch some Netflix together for a little while. Given that he looks kind of like a star, he should enjoy "How the Universe Works".

Oh, and Carol, Dinkie is absolutely adorable!

Edited by elisiemo, 06 July 2013 - 01:00 AM.

ForeverWaiting

• foreverwaiting user photo

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:40 PM ( #56 )

Whoo!!!!! So far today I saved Saka twice from people!!! Always people I wonder why?
Anyways age 5 today is weight was about 40 mg or something like that he was a pretty hefty little worm. Why use was you may ask?
Because!!! Saka is now in his cocoon as of 237-239 pm!!! So excited!! I'm going to try for a cold cocoon character to switch things up from every log I've seen on the morino (not my fault they all go hot cocoon characters... And Webster oh no's!!! Poor maple!!!)
  • webster04 likes this

elisiemo

• elisiemo user photo

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:09 PM ( #57 )

33arnya.jpg

Sorry for the second post, but I had to share this. Poor Pooky is apparently upset at me for talking about him so much. (He's up to 6 training bars now!)

Also, I need to find a better way to get pictures from my tablet to my computer to edit and shrink x.x

2ex1w06.jpg

Okay, this is the last one tonight, I promise! I caught Pooky taking a bath, and it was too cute to pass up. I also discovered that he doesn't like sundaes! Really, who doesn't like sundaes?

He did finally turn 3 this evening. Hopefully that means we'll see an evolution tomorrow. He's also up to 7 training bars (as of this most recent edit).

Edited by elisiemo, 05 July 2013 - 08:48 PM.

webster04

• webster04 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:32 PM ( #58 )

Congrats forever waiting on getting your morino to the cocoon stage^-^ From my last hatching I know getting your morino to or above 40mg will get you the best cocoon so keeping it on the cold side should get you Tentotchi.

tumblr_mphlaznNjM1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

lol, only took 3 days but finally here is a pic of Kitsune as Ginjirotenshi^-^ He doesn't seem to of suffered from leaving him at home yesterday while i was out but we shall see how he acts a few days from now.

oddsandendswithlove

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:01 PM ( #59 )

ok so no official post tonight as I forgot my ipod at the mother in laws AGAIN! grrr I have all the pictures done and ready haha...so I will let everyone know what my little one has finally turned into as an adult tmr <3

I wanted to let everyone know that ALL of you logs are amazing! and its awesome to go through and read them all <3

ForeverWaiting

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:56 PM ( #60 )

Webster thank you!! and praise the lord Kitsune is a survivor! When i ran my angel it was a tank. 

Okay... so obviously Saka is still all snug as a bug in a rug (in his cocoon of course!) and he hasn't died yet. The speckled egg is easy no matter what temp you do you still get the awesome horn beetle (forgot the name.... UGH LOOOOOONG day at work....) and I loved Felix. 

I just had to turn the heat on because I didn't my little guy to freeze to death (have no idea if it can happen, but ask Webster his Maple, got too hot and died.... like hard core...) 

okay maybe it's obvious which log I've been reading... I love the morino so a good morino log is a good read what can I say? (Saka likes reading it too!)

nerdbot

• nerdbot user photo

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:36 AM ( #61 )

Unfortunately, it was Flow's time to move on!

She was so polite about her leave, despite her massive intimidating teeth. 

2cd0b1e0-2019-4493-8fee-79f830ccbc01_zps

I feel as though she did not spend enough time with me here, but I'd like to think that she had fun with me. 

Goodbye, Flow!

elisiemo

• elisiemo user photo

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:57 AM ( #62 )

Aw, Nerdbot. I'm sorry Flow left so soon! I feel like the hatch has only just begun :( Best of luck with your next one! (Oh, and I liked her teeth :) )

• dylan1234 and nerdbot like this

Carol_tama

• carol-tama user photo

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:22 AM ( #63 )

My Dinkie still has only 2 feet. ;> Today he's 6 and still cute and lovely. <3

tnb494

• tnb494 user photo

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:13 PM ( #64 )

Sorry for not posting yesterday (i have no good reason, i was just lazy lol)
So yesterday i was showing my friend my ugly tamagotchi that i have and i was telling her how much it looks like a poopclown(a word that i made up on the fly) and my teacher heardme and couldnt stop laughing it was weird but funny at the same time. Does anybody have anticdotes off friends responding weirdly to your tamas?

Also i tried to send asley jr to work todaybut she wouldnt go.... does anyone know if v 4.5 adults go to work on the weekend?
And finally here are ashley jrs stats:

Hungry and happy: both full
Training:4 bars
humor:75
Beauty:56
Spirit:40
4years old
65pounds
6060 points

elisiemo

• elisiemo user photo

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:42 PM ( #65 )

Oooooh I'm so excited right now. Pooky just evolved. Somehow, through a miracle of science or cookies, I got a Pyonkotchi! I really thought that my care was sub-par. Apparently I did better than I thought. Expect pictures after my tablet is done charging. I'll edit this post and throw them in here. *squee*

EDIT:

Gah, Pooky went to sleep before I was able to take any pictures. Those goodies will have to wait until tomorrow.

Edited by elisiemo, 06 July 2013 - 09:43 PM.

oddsandendswithlove

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:06 PM ( #66 )

hey everyone! so FINALLY my little one has turned again but this time shes fully adult <3 so i amanged to take somelovely pictures of her, i didn't however post them until now cause i was a lil' under the weather yesterday when she had actually changed... so here are some pics of her and all her stats so i don't have to write them haha <3

first pic is the better picture of the new crochet cover i had made for this occasion very bright summery colors <3

IMG_0492.jpg

and this is my little MAKIKO!

IMG_0495.jpg

and all her stats <3

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

ForeverWaiting

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:15 AM ( #67 )

still in his cocoon, I'll have a busy ish morning and i didnt want to miss it, so he is paused again through the night, with about an hour left to go, I had my ingenius plan of not fixing his clock so I can keep track of how much longer he is in his cocoon! (I thought It was ingenious) Well next post will be the long awaited post of him emerging!!!! 

• oddsandendswithlove likes this

ForeverWaiting

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:19 AM ( #68 )

HE EMERGED!!!!!! WHOOO!!! should have named him Phil!!!

And he is the cutest tenotachi (?) (Webster was totally right props man) 

Saka is a cute lady bug like tams, he has spots on his back and I love him!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!! WHOO!!! I did it!!!!