THE FAVORITE TAMA HATCH LOG~starts july 1st <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Carl, my Hinotamatchi, was taken great care of. I fed it, played millions of games with it and got all of it's training.
9207113973_694b7e7751_m.jpg

Sideways picture..

Anyways, after all the care I gave it, it turned into a simasimatchi! So cute :3 Well worth the effort.

9207112803_4c52bf20ec_m.jpg

9209893344_284018b38e_m.jpg

Yaaay! Hopefully I get Carl a nice job. :)

Grrrrrrrr!! I had to pause little Saka last night so he wouldn't die while I went shopping (food is very important for both tamas and people as it would seem) then my cousin and I wanted to watch a movie and we started late... We only got half way and... Then I had to plot something to get it out of my head and I went to bed and forgot he was paused so I guess I'm making up for aging him?

Age 4

Weight: 26 mg

Full hunger

1/2 happy

Looks like I have to play some games to earn his love again, or maybe a fun day jamming on the lab while working will brighten not hhis and my own spirits on this Thursday morning

that's really cute &lt;3 I love the shell of your tama &lt;3 haha I actually am making the simasimatchi crochet cover right now &lt;3

So Carl, my Hinotamatchi, was taken great care of. I fed it, played millions of games with it and got all of it's training.
9207113973_694b7e7751_m.jpg

Sideways picture..

Anyways, after all the care I gave it, it turned into a simasimatchi! So cute :3 Well worth the effort.

9207112803_4c52bf20ec_m.jpg

9209893344_284018b38e_m.jpg

Yaaay! Hopefully I get Carl a nice job. :)

Thanks! :) Yea simasimatchi is such a cute character :D
And for the shell, I switched it cause the original shell it was in was in such a bad condition.

So i took it apart and switched the shells.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much has gone on with Pooky today. I overslept, so he was not very happy with me when I finally woke up. He was sick, and the screen was littered with tama-poo. After cleaning everything up, we played several games and he had some long overdue breakfast. He's coming with me to a 4th of July cookout this afternoon. Hopefully I'll finally be able to get some pictures posted.

He's still only 1 (I had to start a day late in the evening) and has two bars of training. As of now, his hearts are all full.

EDIT:

Pooky called for attention a little while ago. He just wanted me to look at him, so I had to give him a time out. We played some games afterward. Three training bars now!

I bought him a drum to play with, but alas, he isn't old enough to play with it just yet. We'll have to wait a few days until he grows up some. He also has a pair of sunglasses and a music disc, neither of which seem to be usable at this time. Oh well, he'll have some presents to play with when he finally reaches adulthood!

kd7387.png

Here's a picture of him. Hopefully it isn't too large.

Dina is a Sebiretchi! I was trying to raise Kunoitchi but, oh well. I still think she's cute. ;) . Her band has not yet gotten pro debut. :( . Well that's all for now.

So Dinkie got sick today again because I forgot to turn the air conditioner off, ehhhh... ;/
All got reset and I had to feed him and play with him again. He's so cute that I didn't mind doing it all again. ;3

tumblr_mpf3k2A17p1soif0yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpf3k2A17p1soif0yo2_500.jpg

And now he's asleep. &lt;3

tumblr_mpfiilNjZb1soif0yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpfiilNjZb1soif0yo2_500.jpg

Remember not to speak too loud! You'll wake him up! :D

So todays 4th of july so i wont be able to give a full update but a few hours ago ashely jr evolved into an adult that ive never had before. Itlooks like a mixture of a poop and a clown lol. See ya later

:)

Happy Fourth of July!!! Now on to Saka, I saved him from a nasty human again, those things are always trying to squish my cute little inch worm!! With a weight of 36 mg he's a pretty hefty little guy!!!

Well, Pooky went to sleep before I had the chance to take any pictures of him at the barbeque. I reset his clock to feed him and clean up after him. That's all for tonight! I just noticed that he managed to pause himself while he was in my pocket. Hopefully that doesn't affect his growth too much :(

GAH! I feel so neglectful right now, yesterday i went out for a 4th of july bbq at a friends place and left kitsune home by himself.... He didn't die on me since he's so young but this morning he required 4 meals, 2 games and 25 candy to fill everything back up.

My cute, little Dinkie has cute little feet! ^__^
Isn't he adorable??? ;3

tumblr_mph7bbKGY71soif0yo1_500.jpg

He's 5 today. I hope tomorrow he'll have 2 feet more. xD
I managed to keep him healthy all day, yay. ;] He's very happy at the moment. :)

Oh, he fell asleep... Oh, well, goodnight then! :D :D :D

Not much is new with Pooky today. He got a little mad at me for neglecting him while I was playing Rift, so I had to go on heart-filling detail. I cleared out the shop and bought him all of the goodies that were in stock. We'll have some fun snacks later. He was quite excited to open the chest that I purchased. Poof! 200 points! That made him quite happy.

Weight: 19lbs

Training: 5 bars

Hearts: Full

Generation: 1

He should turn 3 tonight as long as my time-noodling didn't mess with his growth. Or the time he paused himself in my pocket.

I think we're going to watch some Netflix together for a little while. Given that he looks kind of like a star, he should enjoy "How the Universe Works".

Oh, and Carol, Dinkie is absolutely adorable!

Whoo!!!!! So far today I saved Saka twice from people!!! Always people I wonder why?

Anyways age 5 today is weight was about 40 mg or something like that he was a pretty hefty little worm. Why use was you may ask?

Because!!! Saka is now in his cocoon as of 237-239 pm!!! So excited!! I'm going to try for a cold cocoon character to switch things up from every log I've seen on the morino (not my fault they all go hot cocoon characters... And Webster oh no's!!! Poor maple!!!)

33arnya.jpg

Sorry for the second post, but I had to share this. Poor Pooky is apparently upset at me for talking about him so much. (He's up to 6 training bars now!)

Also, I need to find a better way to get pictures from my tablet to my computer to edit and shrink x.x

2ex1w06.jpg

Okay, this is the last one tonight, I promise! I caught Pooky taking a bath, and it was too cute to pass up. I also discovered that he doesn't like sundaes! Really, who doesn't like sundaes?

He did finally turn 3 this evening. Hopefully that means we'll see an evolution tomorrow. He's also up to 7 training bars (as of this most recent edit).

Congrats forever waiting on getting your morino to the cocoon stage^-^ From my last hatching I know getting your morino to or above 40mg will get you the best cocoon so keeping it on the cold side should get you Tentotchi.

tumblr_mphlaznNjM1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

lol, only took 3 days but finally here is a pic of Kitsune as Ginjirotenshi^-^ He doesn't seem to of suffered from leaving him at home yesterday while i was out but we shall see how he acts a few days from now.

ok so no official post tonight as I forgot my ipod at the mother in laws AGAIN! grrr I have all the pictures done and ready haha...so I will let everyone know what my little one has finally turned into as an adult tmr &lt;3

I wanted to let everyone know that ALL of you logs are amazing! and its awesome to go through and read them all &lt;3

Webster thank you!! and praise the lord Kitsune is a survivor! When i ran my angel it was a tank.

Okay... so obviously Saka is still all snug as a bug in a rug (in his cocoon of course!) and he hasn't died yet. The speckled egg is easy no matter what temp you do you still get the awesome horn beetle (forgot the name.... UGH LOOOOOONG day at work....) and I loved Felix.

I just had to turn the heat on because I didn't my little guy to freeze to death (have no idea if it can happen, but ask Webster his Maple, got too hot and died.... like hard core...)

okay maybe it's obvious which log I've been reading... I love the morino so a good morino log is a good read what can I say? (Saka likes reading it too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back