THE FAVORITE TAMA HATCH LOG~starts july 1st <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dina is still a Tamatchi. I'm trying to keep her stress high and hearts low. I want to raise Kunoitchi. That would be awesome! ^_^ . Anyways, that's all for today!

EDIT: She became Ringotchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's awesome to see a morino in these logs^-^

Kitsune is doing well today, I've kept his tp around 20 while keeping his effort and hunger hearts full and somewhere in the next 3 hours he should be changing into kodoten and once that happens I will ignore him till he beeps at me 3 times... then I will fill his hearts to 2 each. Rinse and repeat and sometime tomorrow I will have Ginjirotenshi^-^ This is the same method I've been using since I got Kitsune last july.

Mornio fans!! Lets get your dose of saka! He's still a small little black cute worm whom I love. I'm terrible though while I was doing a distillation he was in my pocket and I couldn't hear him beep for me and he got stepped on... ( I'm going to say some big mean person stepped on him because I like frogs to much to believe it without seeing it) so to make him feel better I fed him lots of leaves and played with him lots! Hope he doesn't hate me....

Oh and I think I aged him some how... He's like two now... Oops? My bad?

So update for now on his stats:

Full hungry

3/4 full happy

6 mg (this is mass for those not too familiar with the metric system I read a log where someone thought this was length oops everyone makes mistakes!!)

And age of 2 (I think it's the kanji for years because I know mothra is days and its a different kanji... If I'm wrong feel free to tell me so!)

Is it just me or is the screen saver totally awesome? I read so much hate on the morino it makes me want to cry

I had to start a day late due to some real life issues, so here it goes!

A few minutes ago, I hatched a little boy named Spooky. He beeped at me for attention immediately, so we had some sushi for lunch and then played some Get. He was already hungry again after one game, so I gave him another sushi roll.

Pooky just got sick, so I healed him up right away and gave him another meal and an tart.

That's all for now.

So my tama just evolved to a teen! She has been doing pretty good but i dont know if shes a goid care or bad care, does anybody know of a v 4.5 chart that tells you that? Anyway here are her stats as of right now:

Hungry and happy : both full

training bars: 2

Humor:10

Beauty:13

Spirit:6

1 yr

45 lbs

1470 points

Thats all for now!

I really suck today, as you can guess saka got attacked by a people again.. Again during a reaction that could blow up in my face... But he got medicine fast!! I swear I'm not doing this because I think when he's all wrapped up like king tut and leaning on his crutch its sooo cute (I swear not on purpose!!)

Still a baby... Come on inch worm your so cute!!

Flow has been doing great.

She has become a Takoten! Definitely one of my favourite teens!

b1bb4967-9d26-4259-b0f3-3f3bbd1c68dc_zps97816f39.jpg

I love how she's a parallel to Webster!

My Dinkie is 3 today and has a little, cute tail. ^__^
He visited my grandma with me and went to the backyard again. He just loves to smell the flowers. x)

tumblr_mpcthhLRzQ1soif0yo1_500.jpg

And, of course, later he needed a shower:

tumblr_mpd171iDbH1soif0yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpd171iDbH1soif0yo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mpd171iDbH1soif0yo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mpd171iDbH1soif0yo4_500.jpg

He got a little angry with me today, because I forgot to turn the air conditioner on and it was 30 degrees! ;O
Luckily he didn't get sick. I quickly turned the air conditioner on and gave him some ice cream to cool him down a bit. He became happy again eventually. :D

I've also changed his keychain for a new, nicer one. ;)

tumblr_mpd0mjFRVH1soif0yo1_500.jpg

EDIT:
Dinkie had a lot of homework to do today. But he didn't want to do it, he just wanted to sit and do nothing. Then he got bored and asked me if I wanted to play with him. I said that only after he's done his homework. He asked me for help and after a while we could play stone-paper-scissors. x)

tumblr_mpdbkyk2JT1soif0yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpdbkyk2JT1soif0yo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mpdbkyk2JT1soif0yo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mpdbkyk2JT1soif0yo4_500.jpg

So Saka is three today and still in his baby form... Not sure if this is normal I hatched the speckled egg and it skipped this stage so we will see how this goes, for all I know it's because he keeps getting stepped on &gt;&lt; .... Speaking of which he got stepped on again I know I fail so hard right now while I was walking to the bus, so between 8-815 he was stepped on I shall be ready in ~ 4 hours from that time!! (Noonish)

Will keep you posted!!!

I paused him yesterday for a few hours while watching evil dead so I think that's why he hasn't changed yet and I did age him.....haha!! A I'm typing this he changed from babymotchi to imotchi ( thank you websters morino log!)

Dina is the same Ringotchi. But she did meet her new bandmates yesterday. A Chamametchi and Hinotamatchi. I didn't have any good band names so I just named her band July. Well that's it!

Pooky became a Mizutamatchi today. I've been a bad parent, though. He's probably going to turn out to be a bad-care character by the end of this. But we're still having fun. He got a cavity today, so we had to take a little trip to the dentist.

UPDATE:

Pooky transformed into a Pirorirotchi while I was out shopping! Even though it's a poor-care character, I think he's adorable. I'll try to get some pictures posted at some point.

EDIT: I just realized that my last post was thwarted by autocorrect. My v3's name is Pooky, not Spooky -.-

Nothing much has happened in the last day except ashley jr got robbed 3 times today :(

Here are her stats:

Happy:filled up

Hungry: filled up

training: 4 bars

Humor:38

Beauty: 28

Spirit: 18

2years old

58 lbs

930 points

Awesome job with your angel nerdobt^-^

This afternoon Kitsune changed into Ginjirotenshi! I have no pics taken at the moment but I'll get one tomorrow and post it.

k so it took forever for my little one to evolve again, because i had to place her on pause for a few moments &lt;3

but here she is! my new little girl ~

name: chamachametchi

weight:86g haha lil chunker &lt;3

oh and heres the new crochet cover i made to celebrate this wonderful tama log &lt;3

Good work, T. ;&gt;

My Dinkie did not evolve during this night, aw. ;&lt;

But he was very, very hungry in the morning. ;P

tumblr_mpelnl1Rc31soif0yo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mpelnl1Rc31soif0yo3_500.jpg

*OMNOMNOMNOMNOM* xD

hehe too cute carol &lt;3 and I think you can see the shimashimatchi cover you had made me in the background! tooo cute &lt;3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back