Ikemen Land!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Name: Ikemen Perotchi

Appearance: like an ice cream sundae head head with pin striped pj's

Dislikes: Moriritchi, stuff that's not sweet

You look handsome, Ikemen Mametchi. Let's kiss and get married and have kids! ~3~ ( « Kissy face)

Ikemen Mametchi: "Ahhhh!" **Jumps into the ocean** "Ikemen Pero, your eyes scare me!" **swims away as fast as he can in search of Himespetchi**

Ikemen Himespetchi likes: Ikemen Mametchi, cooking, making friends

Dislikes:slugs,snails, and Coffretchi ( am I doing this right lol)

Yay another member!

Ikemen Mametchi sees Ikemen Himespetchi and screams in joy. "Oh there you are Himespetchi! Let's get married!" Ikemen Mametchi kicks Ikemen Perotchi and then he kisses Ikemen Himespetchi.

Ikemen Himespetchi: Ikemen Mametchi let's go to my spaceship and have a date and I'll make dinner! And we'll make a day romantic! Soon we can get married Gigakyun! *holds Ikemen Mametchi's hand and runs with him*

Ikemen Mametchi eats a banana and throws the peel on the ground so Ikemen Perotchi trips over it. Then, he goes off with Ikemen Himespetchi and kisses her.

Ikemen Kuromametchi is jealous that Ikemen Mametchi is with Ikemen Himespetchi, so he follows after them. "Hi there, Himespetchi!" he smiles.

ikemen ura togetchi

appearance: ina suit, with styled hair

dislikes: work, fights and rain

*Sees all the tama's and wonders what's going on* *runs to the tama's* "What are you guys doing?"

"We should hang out, Hime." Ikemen Kuromametchi smiled, taking Ikemen Himespetchi's hand.

"EEEEEEEEEEEK!" shouted Ikemen Mametchi, punching Ikemen Kuromametchi in the face. "Ikemen Himespetchi is MINE!"

Ikemen Himespetchi: EKK! why are you fight for me O///O am I really that pretty but Ikemen KuroMametchi I'm in LOVE with Ikemen Mametchi GIGAKYUN! And I hate to make you sad but your just a Tama-firend of me :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back