Ikemen Land!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No But I fell in love with him first! also so what we have a star in the other side but I will always love Ikemen Mametchi I know he will never hurt my feelings *grabs Ikemen Mametchi's hand* Ikemen Himespetchi said.

Ikemen Perotchi: "*Trips on banana peel face first but a sharp can edge and starts bleeding to death* Help me, please!"
I can not tell a lie but that's a little not friendly stuff I don't wanna see posts or type bloody stuff so please don't thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
"Haha! Serves you right for trying to marry me when Ikemen Himespetchi is MINE!" says Ikemen Mametchi. But then he feels sorry for Ikemen Pero and calls an ambulance.

"THAT'S RUDE, MAMETCHI!" Ikemen Kuromametchi shouts, rubbing his head from the punch. "Are you okay, Perotchi?!"

Such a dumb question to ask.

^^drama Ikemen Himespetchi: Jeez for an injured tama :rolleyes: perhaps your wrong maybe Ikemen Mametchi IS HAWT HAWT THAN IKEMEN KURO! is nice like me but hey your an injured person -_-

"Okay," said Ikemen Mametchi. "Ikemen Kuromametchi will go with you!" Ikemen Mametchi throws Ikemen Kuromametchi at Ikemen Pero. "Done!"

"Yeah.... thanks to him! (points at Mametchi) I realize I might of started out rash, but how could that lead you to kick me and trip me until I cut my head open? Now that I think about it, I realize I might not come out of this alive, so I would like to ask Mametchi, why do you hate me so? (tears flood eyes)"

"Are you okay?" Ikemen Kuromametchi asked again, "Don't listen to Mametchi. He's just stupid and ugly."

This isn't feeling much like Ikemen Land T-T err pff uh.. since when was this bloodly and gross sorta :(

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm not stupid and ugly!" said Ikemen Mametchi. Then he randomly puts a pink fluffy tiara on Ikemen Kuromametchi's head. "Not so Ikemen now, are you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back