Ikemen Land!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeeep! Ikemen Mametchi screams like a little girl, grabs Himespetchi's hand, and runs away. "We've gotta get outta here!"

*thinks in mind* " Ikemen KuroMametchi and Ikemen Perotchi? I thought she was dying well I DON'T KNOW something's fishy here" thought Ikemen Himespetchi

"What if the police came since Ikemen Pero hates me now and Ikemen KuroMametchi I KNOW TO IKEMEN TAMA CAFE!" said Ikemen Himespetchi worried.

"OKAY LETS GO TO IKEMEN TAMA CAFE!" said Ikemen Mametchi, and he and Himespetchi went there to have some Ikemen Ice cream.

"You mean little IKEMEN cakes!" said Ikemen Mametchi. "Hello, I would like to order some little Ikemen cakes and an Ikemen sundae," he said to Ikemen Lovemamalitchi. So he and Ikemen Himespetchi got their food. The cakes had ikemen faces on them. "Ooooh, aren't they adorable?" said Ikemen Mametchi

*walks in* "yes, i would like to order a pizza, is that ok?"

"I would like to order those cakes with my face on." Ikemen Kuromametchi comes in like a loner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back