IDL and V4 Log Attempt

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

painaputchi

Reaction score
Hello! I just wanted to try to record my 2 Tamagotchi's adventure so... here's my chance! ^_^

I can already tell that I won't post many pictures (and the few I'll post will probably be horrible), but this is all my PC allows! Gomen-ne! :p

Well then, let's start.

V4:

This is my first Tamagotchi ever! I bought it as a birthday present few months ago and since then I had a lot of fun! My actual character (Fifi, a female Mohitamatchi) is my 10th generation. Her mom was an (irresponsible) Masktchi named Muma. I paused Fifi for my easter holidays, and now that I unpaused her I found out she had mail... I went to check and here was my "easter surprise": a thief stole her 300 Points -_- . I hope she'll have more luck from now on!!

ID-L:

This Tamagotchi has arrived from Japan a pair of months ago, and is the first thing I ever ordered by Internet. I managed to buy it with a great help from my boyfriend, and since it's completely japanese (from the language to the newspaper in which it was wrapped for the shipping XD), I'm very affectionate to it.

My current character is a Kuishinbotchi, a chubby little guy with the passion for salopettes (is it even correct in English? Oh well, you'll see his suit in my pictures, if I manage to put them here...) and food. He evolved today from a Bokuhoshitchi, one of my favourite Tamas :wub: . After his evolution, I immediately thought the salopette would fit him perfectly, so I put it on him... and he was so happy of his new look he made me gain a Happy Tamatomo Stamp!! ^_^

Then he went to show his new outfit to his daddy (a Mametchi who always wore a Tuxedo XD). Mametchi was so happy that he cooked his best Mame-soup!

After this good lunch, we went to Tamamori Shop to buy a blonde wig, but we decided it made Kuishin's head too large and we took it off.

Now it's time for dinner!! See you later! ;)

Oh and...this is my first attempt to write a Log, so... be kind :p

Hi! Let's try to post some picture!

ID-L:

Immagine2_zps69cc3700.jpg

Here's Kushin!!! And his beloved salopette!! :D

Immagine3_zpsbef51f55.jpg

I think Kushin wants to play!! ^_^ We went to the Tama Game Center and played Mametchi's Run.... isn't this game quite similar to Lily Allen's video of LDN? XD At some point you touch a heart and then even poo becomes money (if you don't believe me, check the video of that song... me and my boyfriend laughed a lot when we noticed it!! :p ). Oh well, I think it's almost time for a good sleep. Good night Kushin!

Immagine4_zps702806c7.jpg

V4:

For the moment I can't shot a decent picture of this tama, so I'll try to post just a general pic of its case. Its purple with a peculiar pattern on it:

general_case_zpsbe370232.jpg
.......just in CASE you're curious (XD such a horrible joke! :tarakotchi: ).

Fifi was sleepy, so before she went to bed I fed her and then sent her to kindergarden, just to sing some cute song with her favourite nanny. She's not that good at singing: she always gets the wrong tune and falls on the floor! XD poor Fifi, just like her mom!!

Well then, it's late now and it's time to go to bed!! Good night Fifi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning everyone!! And thanks to @tamaninjacat for watching and liking my Log! ;)

Well then, let's see how are Tamas doing!

V4:

This morning I heard a special beeping and I discovered Fifi evolved into a very cute Ichigotchi!!! ^^ This is the first time ever I obtain this character. I think it's the perfect season for strawberries! :D

Immagine7_zps554599da.jpg

After a while she received the " [!] " letter to go to higher school, so we went to say goodbye to our fave nanny. Fifi and her teacher had one last song together and... well, she still hasn't learned how to sing properly! XD Then, even if Fifi was sad, she decided for the "star" career: we met Ms. Flower and gained some star point. :) Someone evend sent her a heart by mail and the king gave her some money!! It seems a lucky day! :lol:

ID-L:

This morning we checked the plant in the garden and after few seconds we harvested...

Immagine10_zpsa0fe3cd8.jpg
...a kendama??

XD Do these toys grow on trees?

However, I'm hoping we'll soon harvest something to sell at the TamaMarket, because Kuishin eats a lot and at this rate he will soon finish his Gotchis.

Immagine9_zps7bbbf74c.jpg
(April is quite a dark and rainy month in Tamatown)

Maybe we'll have to rely on his dad Mametchi for food!

Immagine11_zps17a7bc9e.jpg

Oh... even his dad refused to cook all that soup for him! Poor Kuishin! :p He'll have to spend all his (and my) time to the Game Center!

He's now asking me to wear some new suit: let's see... the only other one for boys I have is his daddy's tuxedo... Here we go!!

Immagine13_zpsdab50f0b.jpg
Well, it's not the same as Mametchi but... however, he'so cute!! :D

Good evening everyone!! :)

First of all, thanks to @butterkeks, @TamaGuyJayy, @tamaninjacat and @*Hayden* for liking and following my Log.

I just wanted to write a quick update to end the day.

V4:

Ichigotchi received a heart, a snake and a poo in her mail today. Who knows who's so nasty to send snakes and poos by mail... maybe my cat? He's a black little demon, specialized in doing deadly smelling poo and destroying everything smaller than 10 cm (and my tamas are on his "to destroy" list XD). Before going to bed, I let Fifi play a bit: jumping rope and dance :ichigotchi: . Goodnight Fifi!!

ID-L:

Would you say that? Kuishin was hungry. Again. For the 50th time today :D . So I asked my boyfriend to try to fed him while I was playing with Fifi. He asked me what was his fave food and I said "probably something very stodgy". He chose what he taught was the most stodgy food and gave it to Kuishin... and guess what? He found out his fave food, making me gain the second Tamatomo Stamp!! Thanks honey :wub: you'd be a good tamagotchi owner ^_^ . I'll post a picture of his fave food, because I really can't understand what it is XD.

20140424_221441_zpsa35f0c36.jpg
Oh... I think it says "barbecue"!! XD

Now I think I'll take him to the Game Center to make some Gotchi and fill the new blue happiness bar! Then it will be time to go to bed :) . Good night everyone!

Good morning everyone!!

Another short update before going on holidays for 2 days :)

V4:

Nothing special happened since yesterday: Fifi keeps "studying" for her star career. Ms Flower thinks she's a good student B) . She deserves her holidays! :ichigotchi:

ID-L:

Few minutes ago Kuishin reminded me that it was 72 hours since he evolved: I gained the 3rd Tamatomo Stamp!! ^_^ I let him have a small party and eat his beloved Barbecue. :D

Now I just have to guess his favourite snack to gain the last Stamp and have him in my Tamatomo List. Mhhhh... he always carries a Guruguru Candy in his hand... I wonder what could ever be his fave snack! XD

I hope he'll enjoy holidays too, even if I think I'll have to pause him often because he's always hungry and I won't have that much time to take such good care of him.

See you soon!! ;)

Hi everyone!! I'm back and there are some news for both my tamas! :lol:

V4:

After a day of studying and playing Mimic, Jumping rope and Dance, today Fifi finally evolved into Memetchi!! Yay!! Another new character for me!!

Immagine16_zps26757b83.jpg

She's very cute! ^^ Now I'm trying to raise her "star" stat to 80, so she'll be able to have a job. :)

ID-L:

Yesterday I harvested a Shaved Ice Machine from the plant in my garden XD

Immagine17_zpsfc05dd04.jpg
"Kakigooriki"...what the heck grows on Tamagotchi Planet's trees? :D

Then we immediately planted another seed, because I'm finding that at Tamamarket nobody ever comes if you don't have thing from Refrigerator to sell, and since the Ice Machine is in the Objects list, I still can't buy or sell anything at the Market. Once finished his gardening, Kuishin went to Donuts Park for a walk before dinner and... we found a pet and decided to adopt it!

Immagine25_zps746a80c3.jpg
Immagine21_zpsc57492cd.jpg
I think it's called Chitchi and he/she should be from Guruguru Town, just like Kuishin ^_^

After dinner we went to Lovelitchi's home (my first Tamatomo), who made him her ice cream with a heart on it. Kuishin enjoyed it a lot! ;)
He spent the rest of the day playing games and then he went to sleep.

Today Kuishin woke up in a brownish room, so he had to clean his house XD. After his springtime cleaning, we went to see what happened to the plant in the garden and... it rotted :( All this work and waiting for nothing! Tamamarket will have to wait XD However, we went to TamaDepa to buy another seed and try again B) never loose hope! We'll se if Kuishin's work will be rewarded ;) .

Bye bye!! :wub:

Mini-Update!!

ID-L:

This evening it happened something new for me since I had my ID-L: it's raining!!! ^_^ Chitchi remains in her "dog's bed"! (We decided she's a female pet XD) How cute!! :3

Immagine26_zps6f645e36.jpg

Kuishin even went to his daddy for dinner and this time he didn't refuse to cook his Mame Soup for him! :p

It's almost bed time!! Goodnight Kuishin! :wub:

Hello everyone and thanks to @SMiles4Fuka for liking my Log ;)
Let's keep writing about my Tama's life!

V4:
Today Fifi went ill because I couldn't take much care of her.

Immagine27_zpsf6a64216.jpg
Poor Fifi :(

To make her happy, we went to play the Dancing game and she even won with a perfect score, but someone sent her a snake by mail and we had to do another game because she was sad again. :angry: Bad Tamas who send bad mails!
Checking the mail again, we found that she received the [!] letter!! It's the chance to have a job!We tried to choose the Dress Shop but the Servants said 3 No -_- , then we tried to apply for the Bakery and they accepted ^_^ !! Gotchi King gave her a Chef's Hat and now Fifi works as a Baker!! :lol:
Fifi even keeps receiving good Fortune Tellings! Let's hope it will be a more lucky day!

ID-L:
Also poor Kuishin couldn't have much care, so he went ill/sad as well:

Immagine29_zpsc9dac025.jpg
Kuishin had to be cured with a nice Clover.

I let him eat the Barbecue to be forgiven XD Then we went to check the garden: we finally harvested some food from the plant!! Unfortunately it's too late for the TamaMarket in the morning: we'll have to wait this evening. At least at Donut Park we found a very cute pet: Puchiberitchi, the strawberry-shaped pet :) I think we'll be able to adopt her if we'll find her some other time.

Now I'm just waiting to have a bit more time to pass some snack on my ID-L, so when I'll gain the last Tamatomo Stamp I'll let him marry a pretty TamaLady ;) Just a bit more waiting, Kuishin!!

In the meantime I crocheted a case for my ID-L, since it's too big for the cases I already have. When it will be complete, I'll post a picture :D

Hi!! Update before going to bed :)

V4:

Today has been Fifi's first day at work!! Here's the Bakery:

Immagine33_zpse58d68ad.jpg
And this is Fifi working!! ^_^ --->
Immagine34_zps8f90b603.jpg

She was very happy to see al that sweets strolling in front of her. :D She had "Excellent" many times :) and tomorrow she'll have her first salary! XD

Nothing very interesting happened except this, even the mail box was quite empty today! :lol:

Now it's time for a good sleep! Good night Fifi!

ID-L:

Today Kuishin was very very VERY hungry. Every time I checked it, he had just one "rice bowl" of hunger -_- I tried again to go to Mametchi, but soon he went tired of cooking, so I had to keep taking Kuishin to Tama Restaurant. I think tomorrow I'll let him marry a good cooking Tama-girl XD.

I finally harvested another food (green soy beans) and managed to go to Tama Market.... but this time nobody wanted to buy things from my Refrigerator!! :angry: Oh well, at least I sold that Ice Machine I harvested some days ago XD And then.... why does everyone keep trying to sell me things I already have? O__o

At least I finished my new Tama-bag and I'll post some pictures as I promised :)

Immagine37_zps5c5f7481.jpg
Immagine38_zpsddc4b666.jpg

I also made an Amigurumi version of Painaputchi, just because I love her :D I like crochet, but I'm bad at it so it's not pretty as I hoped.

Immagine39_zpsa1e37688.jpg
Immagine40_zps5507acff.jpg
<---- I hope it's not too much off-topic or annoying for you!

Good night to everyone!!! :wub:

First of all, thanks again @tamaninjacat for liking my Log ;)

Let's go for a quick update :)

V4:

Today Fifi earned 1760 Gotchi Points!! Yay!!! :D

ID-L:

I was trying to give Kuishin his fave snack but.... To my big surprise, Kuishin's fave snack wasn't the GuruGuru Candy and neither was the GuruGuru Madeleine... what does he like then? O__o. I mean, Lovelitchi liked heart-shaped food (obviously), Melodytchi liked girlish/lovely food too, Mametchi liked "mametchi-shaped" food.... why the heck can't a candy-holding Tama like candies??? XDXD

Immagine41_zps787ad1cd.jpg
<---- The Candy Who Failed (I'm sorry, I'm reading the Harry Potter series... again XD).

Help!! ----> Any suggestions? <------ Help!!!

:p I think I'll also try asking my boyfriend: he has much more intuition than me for Tamas! XD

However, today from the plant I got a...

Immagine43_zpsd9f04dc8.jpg
... pumpkin, I think? It says "Kabocha".... yes, Google tells me that it means "pumpkin" ;)

It's all for now, I hope I'll find out something soon!! Bye bye!! :wub:

Today I had very few time to care for my Tamas, but I have good news!! ^_^

ID-L:

I finally obtained the last Tamatomo Stamp for Kuishin!!

20140430_215340_zps2609d55d.jpg

I had to give him the Jumbo Gyouza (the second default food of Tama Restaurant). Then I also found another special object for him: the Cloud Candy!! (All credits to my boyfriend ;) )

20140430_215419_zps6fdc7635.jpg
Look how cute he is, surrounded by cute candies!!! :D

So tomorrow is the big day!! Kuishin will finally have a wife and a child!! Yay!!! :lol:

See you soon!!! :wub:

Hello everyone!!! Let's take a look at my Tamas!! :D

V4:

Nothing special happened to Fifi: she keeps eating, playing and working as usual :) She's 7 now and she should get married soon, or else she'll evolve into a lonely old lady! XD I'd let someone evolve into oldies if only I knew someone else who owns a Tama and who would help me to have the special son of the old couple ;) . So don't worry Fifi, you won't become a grumpy old lady! XD

ID-L:

Today Kuishin had to clean.... everything!! XD

Immagine45_zps5e84f6e1.jpg
...just a huge brownish mass!!! XD

After he finished all this work, he took a bath, went to the restaurant and then... we finally went to the Matchmaker!!!

Immagine46_zpse743db2f.jpg

And his choice was.....

Immagine48_zpsb74019f6.jpg

...Memetchi!!! :D She's his "neighbour": she lives just few cm from him, in the other Tamagotchi!! XD

These are some pictures from their marriage and honeymoon! ^_^

Immagine50_zps1b567a5f.jpg
Immagine51_zps856276a1.jpg

Here's their son, Yurapatchi!

Immagine53_zps4077b88b.jpg
Immagine56_zps257c52ad.jpg
<---- Kuishin is silently leaving him in his sleep!! -_-

Poor Yurapatchi, he's sad! :(

Immagine58_zpse1176409.jpg

But now a new generation starts ;) I wonder how he'll grow and what adventure he'll live! Enjoy you're Tama-life, Yurapatchi!! :wub:

Hi everyone, I'm back! ^_^ Thanks to @TamaGuyJayy for liking my log!

I've been quite busy lately, because I'm preparing an exam. I had to pause my V4, so I won't write anything about it (after all, nothing happened XD). I've just played a bit with my ID-L and here is a quick update to report the news ;)

ID-L:

Our cute little Yurapatchi evolved into Nannokitchi:

Immagine60_zps0fb362e5.jpg

and then into Hanikamitchi:

Immagine64_zps8fa57001.jpg

Last time my Hanikamitchi evolved into Mametchi: I wonder who will become this time!! ^_^ I hope a cute one, hopefully one of the old characters. I like old characters more ;) Their appearance is more simple and cute! :D

PS: he's just gone to sleep! :p Good night Hani!!

I'm sorry but I'll be busy for a while so I don't know when I'll be able to post again. However, I don't think I'll post once a day for some days.

Bye bye for now!! :wub:

Ok, I'm having a break from my study and I have some news for the ID-L ^_^

ID-L:

Today Hani harvested another pumpkin from his plant! We sold them both to TamaMarket. I hoped the tama-ladies would also let us buy something, but... NOPE!! They just wanted to buy my vegeables! XD I'm hoping to see some good item for sale soon! Then I had to go to my lesson and when I came back...

Immagine70_zpsb618ac83.jpg
Ta-daan!! Mametchi was waiting for me!!! I still wonder what is he saying: "Oyatsu ga tabetai desu!".... Let's google it!!

Ok! XD He's asking me to eat a snack!! Let's go for it!!

We went to Lovelitchi's house and she made him a good dessert ^_^ He was so happy!! I already let him eat his fave Mame Soup, so I gained his first TamaTomo Stamp (again XD). I wonder what will happen if I gain all stamps again: will he substitute the Mametchi I already have in the album?

That's all for now ;) See you soon!! :wub:

Hello everyone!!! Let's update my ID-L log! ^_^

ID-L:

Yesterday on night Mametchi went out for a walk in Donut Park and.... he adopted a new pet!! :D

20140507_230639_zps6d22946f.jpg
It's the shuriken-mouse!! XD He's called Shurikentchi

Today Mametchi harvested another tomato that we sold to TamaMarket. Tama-Ladies still don't want to sell me anything!! -_-

Then we discovered it was Shinshitchi's birthday today!!

20140507_230620_zpsa0a40aa1.jpg

He came visit us with a sort of stick with a ribbon on it! XD

Today I had an exam so I paused my Tama, but this evening, while I was fulfilling Mametchi's request to play, I found out I had a new place to visit!!

20140507_231123_zps6c1ed504.jpg
It's called "Henshin"!

I think it's a place for wearing special costumes (if you have some). I still don't have any and I don't know how to obtain them. XD I don't think I saw them on the list of things you can pass via IR...

However, it's a new thing to work on! ;) Now, it's almost time to go to bed!

I just love your log! The pictures are really great and the Painaputchi you made looks wonderful. BTW when you take Mametchi to Henshin he needs to be wearing the crown. (It's a regular store item, not a download). Then if you say yes he will become Prince Mametchi! I hope I helped and I look forward to seeing your future posts! ^_^

Aaaaaaw!! *__* thanks @tamaninjacat for your kind comment and for your precious help!! I can take the best pictures just when I use my boyfriend's phone (I have an old one that hasn't any camera XD). Before giving the crown to Mametchi, I'll wait to be with him so that I can make good pictures and show them to you ^_^ ! Then Mametchi is his fave character, so I'm sure he'll enjoy to see him become a prince! XD Thanks again!!

See you soon!! :wub:

This log is everything mine wasn't. In other words, it's good. I couldn't think of anything to write other than "HEY GUYS MY TAMA DIED AND GOT LOST LOL xoxoxoxoxo". You, on the other hand...so much detail, and it's actually detail worth reading, even for a non-Tama-fan like me. :D

Hello everyone!!! Thanks again to @tamaninjacat and @dazzilitchigirl for their nice comments and for following my log! ^_^ . Dazzilitchigirl, thank you very much! I hope one day you'll be able to write a Log that makes you happy and satisfied with your work, if you ever want to! ;)

Today I unpaused my V4, so I'll write something on it too!! :D

V4:
Memetchi was finally unpaused after some days of resting (let's say an anti-aging, beauty sleep XD). I think last Fortune Telling was quite bad because she was tripping over all the time. -_- . Someone even sent her a snake by mail!!! :angry: However, we decided to wait for the Matchmaker: she brought us Zukyutchi and it was love at first sight!! (I couldn't take pictures because my pc is too bad and slow and the "ceremony" it's way too fast XD). They had a baby girl!!!! Yay!! ^_^ In V4 I had more male characters than female, so I'm really hoping to obtain a new character!

Immagine71_zps5b5a0906.jpg

Welcome Tsubutchi!!

ID-L:
Yesterday I looked at my tama and... surprise!! Mametchi was celebrating my boyfriend's birthday with me!! XD

20140509_214633_zps817e3328.jpg

It should have been Agetchi's birthday, but I like to think he was making a party for his affectionate fan and the one who helped him be famous in this log. XD
I left tamaninjacat's precious hint as a surprise for us both:

20140509_214740_zps71745661.jpg
<--- Tamaninjacat, this picture is for you!! Mametchi thanks you! ;)

This is Mametchi transforming into a charming Prince (his way of giving a cute little birthday present ;) )
My (poor) boyfriend helped me so much in searching, finding and buying my Tamagotchis, and also in doing this log that at last he become interested in it and Signed Up! XD
So....

20140509_214900_zps3a6aceb2.jpg
Happy Birthday @Bokuhoshi89tchi!! :wub:

See you soon!! :lol:

Trivia Edit: now that Mametchi is a Prince, he talks in a more polite way! XD Yesterday he asked me something I could'n understand (for the few things I know in Japanese), today something like "Ogenki desu ka?", that means "How are you?" and now "Gohan wa madadeshouka?" that I think it means he wants to eat! XD Once this sentence was different, something like "My tummy is empty" (not so "royal" as a Prince should be U__U).

About this, I thought to open a topic with the translation of all ID-L menu and phrases (obviously asking for help to other members, more expert about Japanese language): do you think it would be appreciated?

Thank you and bye bye!!

Hello everyone!! Thanks to tamaninjacat again for her support! ^_^

Let's go on with the Log!! Today I tried an experiment with a different webcam (because I was on another pc): surely better quality, but it sucks at taking quick photos: I accidentally overwrited them all!! :( I spent half of my afternoon trying to make it work properly, and you'll see the poor results.

V4:
Fifi has now retired from work since she has a baby to care for (the truth is I have no time to let her work at the bakery, but... shhhh!!). She has become quite fat: 50 lb!! Then, since she's always staying at home with a little child, she's getting ill very often like her daughter. XD Poor girls!

ID-L:

Have you noticed that horse always carrying Prince Mametchi? Do you know that the Prince does EVERYTHING with him? XD He sits on chairs riding him, he takes baths riding him, he drives the car riding him, he rides clouds riding him.... come on, Mametchi!!

However, today Prince Mametchi began his love quest: in search of a beautiful lady!! He went to the Matchmaker and she showed him 3 pretenders: Madonnatchi, Melodytchi and Moriritchi!

Image_zpsdf067d43.png

He had to make a careful decision, so he took his time to think. He thought he fell in love with Moriritchi, but when he came back to the Matchmaker she wasn't there anymore :( This time the pretenders were Madonnatchi, Melodytchi and Nachuratchi. Of course he couldn't marry a lady who seemed a photographer (or better, actually resembled a camera) U__U. The choice was between Madonnatchi and Melodytchi, who were so affectionate to come back for him... but you know, a Prince wants a famous, glamorous and exotic lady. So his final choice was.....

Madonnatchi!!

(I took some picture of Madonnatchi and their marriage, since she's a character my tamas never married before, but my crappy camera overwrited them all, so I have nothing to show you ç_ç Sorry!).

For some reason the ceremony was extremely short: I just saw fireworks, then Prince Mametchi was at home with the egg... maybe Madonnatchi had to run back to her Gotchi Musical Tour! XD
Then the egg hatched and...

tama33_zps94c87e2f.png
She's a girl!! Momoirotchi!!

Prince Mametchi was happy to stay and play with her daughter, but like all the other Tamas, he left as soon as she fell asleep!

tamaleaving_zpsde2c9597.png

XD So Momoirotchi is now jumping alone in her room, requiring for my attention every 5 sec :) She already managed to get ill: her ribbon goes down when she's sad or sick!!

ill_zps7f424457.png
How cute, even in illness :3!!!

I think she'll evolve very soon: I'll edit this post when she will.

Uff... I'm so sorry and frustrated to have wasted all that good pics :angry: ... they were also useful for my project to translate some dialogue... oh, well...

Bye bye for now!! :wub:

Edit: Momo just evolved into...

paletchi_zpsd731f729.png
Paletchi!!! ^_^

See you soon!!

Latest posts

Back