IDL and V4 Log Attempt

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone and thanks to @Bokuhoshi89tchi for all the help "behind the curtains"! XD We're trying to find a better program for using my camera!
Let's keep writing about Tamas!

V4:
Today Fifi left and I found her daughter crying in her loneliness :(

babyalone_zps6bd2e915.jpg

I named her Maya (after our neighbour's cat). She already ate 4 foods and played Jumping Rope... and pooped. All this in less than 1 minute! XD My boyfriend just can't wait for her to become a pre-school child, so she'll go singing with the nanny!! That mini-song is a favourite of ours, expecially when the Tama goes wrong and falls over the ground in anger! XD Sooooo cute! :3
However, one thing I didn't mention of her mommy Fifi is that, despite her horrible skills at singing, she was a very good Piano player. I hope Maya will learn too! ^_^
Oh, she already managed to get ill... don't worry Maya, I'm coming!

ID-L:
Paletchi is still sleeping, since I modified the time setting on my ID-L.

paletchisleeps_zps327b6e35.jpg

That Tamas were getting up and going to bed way too early! At 7 pm I'm often just arrived from lessons, I would never play with them!

It just came in my mind that lately we didn't go outside to check the plant in the garden... I think I planted the blue/white/green seed, that often ends in being a Cucumber. XD I'll go check in minutes: it's 6:53 in my ID-L, and she should wake up at 7!!

Yay, she woke up!!! Oh....

dirty_zpsf988d00e.jpg

Well, after a good cleaning, it's now time to go check outside!!

rot_zpsc142415c.jpg
Oh crap!! It rains and the plant rotted!!! Double-misfortune!!

I also think that the seed we planted was the Pumpkin one, because I still had the Cucumber one in the inventory (and we just planted it). Let's run inside and hope this one won't rot! :p

That's all for now, but maybe I'll edit when Maya will evolve!! Bye bye!! :wub:

Edit: Maya just evolved into....

drop_zps8d9bc895.png
Mizutamatchi!!!! (And immediately pooped... -_- ).

Oh well... See you soon!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone!!

Today was a quite busy day, but I still have some little thing for updating my Log. ^_^ Oh, and I just noticed that someone rated this Log 5 stars!! *_* thanks so much, whoever it was!!

V4:

Maya is still a Mizutamatchi, but I think she should evolve soon. For now, she keeps beeping for no reason, so I keep scolding her! XD Poor Maya! I'm sending her to Mrs. Frill so she can enjoy singing ^_^ She's quite good at it!! I can't wait to let her play the Piano: she's too young now.

ID-L:

Today Paletchi evolved into...

20140514_095051_zps2bca2e4b.jpg
Painaputchi!!! :D yay!!!

We went outside to check the plant in the garden, but it wasn't ready yet!

20140514_095130_zpsfb52a949.jpg
(Rain, rain, rain... It's still raining... at this rate, Painaputchi should soon buy a boat! I'll have an Umino instead of an ID-L XD)

How strange, we planted it yesterday... however, this morning Painaputchi went to the Tama Market but the ladies still refused to sell us something!! She sold one of her Tomatoes, but... I can't figure out why we can't buy anything... is it the time of the day? Or is it because we have many things in the Inventory? I'm quite sure that at the beginning we always found sellers at the market, even in the early daytime. Oh well, no good deals for us! XD

That's all for now, Bye Bye!! :wub:

Hi everyone!! Two news today!!! :D

V4:

Today I woke up hearing the evolution beep and Mizutamatchi became...

ichigotchi_zpse7d2979f.png
Ichigotchi!!!! :ichigotchi:

She's all her mother! XD The [!] letter arrived soon, but I still sent her to Pre-school for a while, just for fun! ^_^ But she kept failing at singing, so we decided it was time to go to School! We chose the "Pencil" school, to be different from Fifi. :) Now Maya will try to increase her intelligence and maybe have a carreer as a Scientist or in the Bank.

ID-L:

When I checked my Tamagotchi this morning I found...

20140515_101818_zps391af8b2.jpg
20140515_101823_zps8eeb52ad.jpg
Lovelitchi!! :D

She's cute, but I've already had this character... Honestly, I'm obtaining same characters since Kuishin left. XD The only other tama I ever had is the V4, where the stats for different evolutions are very clear: I don't really know what makes the difference in the ID-L!

However, we went outside to check the plant... but this girl really hasn't got the "green thumb"!! Look!!

serpente_zps0f797585.png
(May this be a sabotage from my black cat? He's a Slytherin after all!! XD)

We then planted the red/white/black seed, that should be the Tama-Sushi one. Let's hope for the best!

plantnew_zps70f0c778.png

That's all for now!! Bye Bye!!! :wub:

She's cute, but I've already had this character... Honestly, I'm obtaining same characters since Kuishin left. XD The only other tama I ever had is the V4, where the stats for different evolutions are very clear: I don't really know what makes the difference in the ID-L!
On the iD L it's all about care misses. (Care misses occur about 15 minutes after a tama's call is uncared for. Sometimes you might notice hearts around your tama's head. Like when you give the V4 a love potion. That's a care miss). Here's a growth chart so you can see what I'm talking about: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/176430-tamagotchi-id-l-growth-chart/

The toddlers are random BTW. I hope I helped. ;)

Oh!! Thank you very much tamaninjacat!! I din't look at the chart because I don't want to spoiler myself how to obtain different tamas. But my boyfriend watched it for me and basically we understood that I'm treating them too well!! XD I'll try to have less care of them from now on, even if it will be difficult to ignore their sad beeping :( !!

Thanks again for your help, Bye Bye!! :wub:

Hello everyone!!! Quick update before going to bed!! :)

V4:

Maya has now about 50 pencil points and keeps "studying" for her carreer.

ID-L:

Today I accidentally gave Lovelitchi her favourite snack (last time it was a heart shaped cake). I served her the Usagi Ringo (bunny-shaped apples) and this was the result :D

Immagine74_zps72ccfdb2.jpg

This is the second TamaTomo Stamp I gained for (this) Lovelitchi, but I don't want to collect them all because I already have my old Lovelitchi registered and I don't want to loose her! XD So, since I'll surely obain the 72 hours one, I must be careful not to give her the Microphone, her fave object.

Nothing else happened today!! Good Night!! :wub:

Hello everyone!! This will be quite a long Log! ;)

V4:

This morning, when I checked my V4, Maya had just 1 Food Heart and 0 Happiness Heart!! This is because yesterday she went to sleep with already 2 Happiness Hearts missing. So this morning she was ill and with a poop beside her. After cleaning, she was like this:

Immagine78_zps6dee4c30.jpg
Immagine79_zpsaacf83dc.jpg

XD She was rolling from one side to the other with that "V" smile on her face!! I couldn't believe that face should have been a sad one! :lol:
However, this was the perfect occasion to play Shape: she managed to gain 500 Gotchi!! I still haven't understood why sometimes you obtain 500 P even if the usual maximum is 400 P... Oh well, that was good for us! ^_^

We went to the shop and bought a Cupcake and a Treasure Chest: once Maya opened it.... she was transformed into Otokitchi !!!! XD She was shocked and disgusted and this made her loose all her "just-gained" Happiness Hearts! So we played Shape again and now her Pencil Points are 62!!! A good job is getting near! U___U And she also obtained 500 P again! :D
Well done Maya!!

ID-L:
Today Lovelitchi was beeping me a lot and now I can understand why:

Immagine80_zps660a90b3.jpg

XD poor Lovelitchi! She took a bath, then we went to the Tama Cafe as she asked and I let her eat Usagi-Ringo. While she was having a bath we discovered her bathroom was dirty, so when she came back she cleaned it. She was also very hungry, so we went to the restaurant.

We then checked the plant and.... what the heck is this? XD

Immagine84_zps6524b9c9.jpg
It says "Tamamori Ikurazushi"! I think it's the sushi with red fish eggs on it!

Oh, now Lovelitchi is 4 and she can marry!! Let's see what the Matchmaker has for us!

Immagine88_zpsfc485a2b.jpg

She had no doubt on her choice:

Immagine90_zpsb4561249.jpg
Guriguritchi!! He's so cute!! :3

They married with the short ceremony (I think it happens when you don't have all the Tamatomo Stamps) and then the egg hatched:

Immagine92_zps9b635ce3.jpg
Momoirotchi again!!! How cute! Doesn't she look like an eraser? XD

Lovelin then fled as all good Tama Parents do: Welcome in your new home Momo!

Immagine95_zps24dc02e1.jpg

(Here she is, sleeping. I took a picture because it's unusual to see the morning sky behind the window, since all tamas sleep at night :) )

Oh!!! Momo is evolving!!!

Immagine96_zps0fa5b412.jpg
*__* aaaaawww!! She seems a sweet-roll!!

Her name is Rolutchi!! ^_^ welcome Rolly!!

That's all for now! Bye bye!! :wub:

Hello everyone!! Let's go on with the Log!

V4:
Today when I woke up Maya was still sleeping, but I paused her because I was going out and... in the pause screen I saw she had become a Hanatchi!!!

20140519_182233_zps8e8375f7.jpg

^_^ How cute!! I'm wondering from what her nose took inspiration :) It's so strange... it reminds me something, maybe another character of a cartoon (like the hamburger guy of Popeye, that at least here in Italy is called Poldo). I'll link a picture if you're curious: https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sDuZj0j3FJs/USLK2YHStUI/AAAAAAAAPdY/rCzM_2ir87M/s1600/poldo+popeye.jpg

However, I unpaused her just few hours ago so she still didn't receive any [!] mail or anything. But despite her having no arms, she still can play the piano XD... though the song seems different: maybe she's getting some note wrong!! I didn't know it could happen! Oh snap, she didn't inherit any of her mother's skills ;) But I still love her, then she's a new character for me!! I'm happy! :hanatchi:

ID-L:
Today Rolly set up everything for someone's birthday:

20140519_182255_zps50962ab9.jpg

But since I had to go out, I didn't discover who was since few hours ago.

Aaaaaand... It's Kuchipatchi's Birthday!!! ^_^ He came to Rolly's home with a giant Gyouza in his hands! ^_^

After Kuchipatchi's visit, we went to play some game and then to Donut Park. Here we finally found some sellers!! Yay!! We bought a very cute hat with flowers on it: I couldn't wait to find it for a good price! Now I'll try it on my tama as soon as she'll grow old enough! :D

When we came back from the Market, we planted "yellow and brownish stars" seed: I hope this will become a good Inventory Item to sell, like that sort of white christmas tree that we harvested once! *__*

Oh!! Right before dinner my Rolly evolved!! But I'm leaving it as a surprise for tomorrow, since she's sleeping now and I want to take a better pic of her ;)

Bye bye!! :wub:

Hey guys!!! Today nothing much happened but I'll update anyway :)

V4:

Maya still hasn't received a letter for a work, though I think she has enough points! We're waiting for Nazotchi to come with a [!] letter every time we hear the mail-beeping. :hanatchi:

ID-L:

And there she is, our new teen Tama!

20140520_111410_zps497a1993.jpg
Hineonetchi!! ^_^

Her hair becomes purple when she's happy and light blue when sad! I love characters with differences in their aspect depending on their feelings :) But I think the dark shade on her face makes her look a little sad and creepy O__o. I'm paying attention to do some care miss: I want to see different characters!! ^__^

Today I had to do so I didn't play much. The only other thing that happened was that when we harvested the plant, we found a Kendama: that's a good Item to sell at Tama Market U___U

But I think I missed this evening's one.... Oh well, I'll be able to find the evening market one day!

Good evening everyone! I decided to make a new post instead of editing because I have last minute news for both my tamas!! XD

V4:

Finally the [!] letter arrived!! Yay!! Maya left Mr. Turtle's school (with great sorrow) and then went to apply for a job. First we were thinking either to the Bank or Chemistry Lab... but then we saw Tamax-TV studios and Maya couldn't resist: she had an audition and the 3 judges.... said YES!!!

Yay!!! Now she works for Tamax-TV, speaking in front of everyone!! Despite her being a bad care character, despite her being shy, she's now a TV star!! ^_^ I'm so glad for her!

The game actually is a sort of "dance dance revolution" that consist in pressing the right buttons when the arrow passes upon them! XD Quite difficult but cool!! I think it represents her speaking as a news-announcer! XD

ID-L:

Hineonetchi just evolved!! And she became....

Immagine102_zps62cc5aae.jpg
Agetchi!! ^_^ (Well, she's quite a dark girl)

I put the aqua-blue dress and hair-clip on her to make her look more bright and happy: I think it really suits her! That dress actually isn't that much beautiful on other tamas! ;)

There's one thing I regret the most: her birthday (9th of May, like my boyfriend) has just passed! :( I would have loved to celebrate together! I know I could just set the date, but this would be "cheating" and it would ruin all the fun! So... it will be for the next time :D

Good Night! :wub:

Hello everyone!! Let's keep writing about Tamas!

V4:

Today Maya went to work again at TAMAX-TV and she got payed for the first time.... and if I didn't read wrong... she got 20000 Gotchis!!!! *__* Oh my, she's rich! But it's hard to work on TV: we still didn't make it to obtain "excellent" U__U

ID-L:

Today was another Birthday: Guriguritchi's!!! XD Agetchi's father!! He came to her house holding a sort of bread made by 4 buns :D

This afternoon my (very very cute) batteries went down:

Immagine106_zpse7b6fd41.jpg
I admit I left them this way for a while: they're so kawaii!!! :3

Then nothing special happened except for having harvested a....

Immagine108_zps224dcbe8.jpg
Endoumame (i think) from the plant ^_^

I still didn't search properly for Agetchi's fave food/snack/item, but I know she should be a Waru Tama (a "bad" one like Spacetchi), so I think she could like "cool" stuff.

That's all for now!! Bye bye! :wub:

Edit: Me and Agetchi went out for some night-time shopping, when suddenly came into my mind! On her B-day Agetchi went to the Tama-Home carrying a purple bag with her!! She bought that bag from Tama Depa and opened it when we went back home!! Then she began extracting all her make-ups and...

Immagine112_zps2c77a39e.jpg
Immagine116_zpsc9171c99.jpg
<--- She's actually quite pretty on the close-ups ^_^ She seems less dark-ish

Yay!! I gained my first Agetch's TamaTomo Stamp!!! :D Great!!

Hello!! Today I didn't spend much time with my tamas, so this won't be such a special Log! Sorry! :p

V4:

Today Maya received at least 3 or four visits of Gotchi King, that gave me a lot of money and a present: a shovel! We still didn't use it though! Maya was even payed for her job (1300 Gotchi just for having played once :D ) and then I let my boyfriend play TV and he did Excellent... at his first try... I still couldn't make it to Excellent, but he did... :hanatchi: Maybe Maya listens to him more than me! XD However I think Maya (or her son/daughter) could soon have a special friend! ;)

ID-L:

I left Agetchi alone for a while and she called me because her tummy was empty. We were about to go to the Tama Restaurant, but at last we decided to go visit a TamaTomo!! We went to Kuishinbotchi's house but he didn't cook anything for us!! Then we tried to go to Melodytchi for a snack but she did nothing too! :angry: So we finally decided to go to Tama Restaurant and Cafe. I gave her different foods and snacks but none of them was her favourite: I'll have to search better among downloadable foods!

This evening we checked the plant but it isn't ready yet (because I kept my tama paused for a day!):

20140523_233921_zps62235a4d.jpg
(Today's weather was very bad!! In the morning was all grey, then it began raining in the late afternoon)

I wanted to show you Agetchi's true dresses, so we went again to Melodytchi's house to take some pictures....

20140523_234112_zpsbd2ddb34.jpg
20140523_234136_zps9c944348.jpg
...and this time she gave Agetchi a sweet!!! Great! ^_^

Did you know? Agetchi's hair flourishes with small white heart-shaped flowers when she's happy!! ^_^

That's all for today: I'm working on a new crochet cover and maybe I'll post some picture when I will finish! ;) Bye bye! :wub:

Good evening everyone!! There are some news today :)

V4:

Today Maya worked a lot on TV so I'm expecting a great payment for tomorrow (my BF just made it to obtain another excellent... it's not fair!!). XD She also used the shovel and after a bit of digging and digging she found 50 Gotchi... after the Burglar already stole her 100 G!! I was trying to give Maya her favourite food or snack, but I just managed to disgust her by giving her a Corn Dog -__- Poor Maya! She lost all of her Happy Hearts. In these days I also let her use the Pencil and she draw me... a nose? I couldn't take a picture though! :( Now Maya has gone to sleep: Good Night!! :hanatchi:

ID-L:

My poor Agetchi isn't receiving much care from me in these days! XD I often find her standing sadly on her Living Room, with a blue aura behind her, and I have to cure her with the Clover. Despite my bad caring of her, today I received the 72 h TamaTomo Stamp!!! We also harvested the plant today and we obtained a Tea Set ^_^ I don't want to sell it: I'd rather give it to Agetchi when she'll need a snack. Speaking of food... today I found out her fave food!!!

20140525_000947_zps3a8b3489.jpg
It's the Obento!!!
20140525_000956_zps99ce42b3.jpg

I found it by chance, while I was giving her something not too expensive! XD So I gained the third TamaTomo Stamp!

20140525_002440_zps94a2bb92.jpg

We also went to the Evening Market and found two convenient sales: a pack of seeds and an Afro Wig!! XD I can't wait to try it on someone like Mametchi! But when I tried to go back to the Market to sell some Item, I found it was over and I had to speak with Gotchiman instead.

That's all for today!! Bye bye! :wub:

Hello everyone!! Nothing special on today's Log, so let's take a closer look on Tamagotchi's daily routine and small events! :p

V4:

Today Gotchi King gave Maya a chest that transformed her in the Old Lady again!! Such a trolling king!!

Finally on the Shop I found her fave snack: grape. read it on Tamagotchi Wikia while I was looking to her personality... with all the existing snacks, I would have never thought it would be a fruit, since she's allergic to almost everything. XD I also bought her a Ticket to Japan!! I can't wait to go there, maybe with her child! But maybe i'll use first tickets I already have, like the one for Canada and for USA.

After shopping, Maya went to TAMAX-TV to get payed and she received... 1920 G?? After all that work??? With a single try I get 1200-1300 and now she gets 1920 after about 5 or 6 tries?? XD Oh, come on!

The king then gave Maya another chest and this time it turned into 500 G! ^_^ Way better than before!

We also managed to see the Matchmaker twice today! But the first time she brought a bunch of random pixels, the second one she brought.... a copy of herself! XD So Maya had to say no to both. :)

ID-L:
Nothing too relevant happened today. These days are very rainy in TamaTown, so I don't take her out much often. She just go out quickli to care for her plant: today we harvested a Blackberry! ^__^

Agetchi and I are trying to make some money at the Game Room, but lately we always step on a rock or a poo in the Obstacle Run game!!!

Agetchi's also trying to adopt a TamaPet, but when she goes at Donut Park she always find Reportchi and not a pet!! The only pet she saw the most is the "green-bag" one! XD I don't know its name but it seems cute (but sort of... stinky XD).

That's all for now! Bye bye! :wub:

Good evening everyone!! Today finally some new on this Log!! :D

V4:

Maya is now 8 and I should let her marry soon, but every time I catch the Matchmaker coming, she brings me a bunch of pixel!! :( It's actually the only but most nasty bug of this Tama! I'm afraid I'll have to turn Maya into Prince of Persia and turn back time many times (pun not intended U__U). I didn't do much on this Tama today because I kept it paused for a great part of the day. Maya received a snake by mail and a [!] letter, but I just reconfermed her TV work: it's too cool thinking that she's a famous Tama!! :hanatchi:

ID-L:

This morning when I woke up I was going to pause my Tama (for her safety since I couldn't care for her U__U) and so we had to go outside. So we looked at the plant and harvested...

Immagine133_zpsb28bbc20.jpg
... a cookie? :)

Agetchi got it from the bag of seeds we bought at TamaMarket (cream colour with brownish and reddish circles). ^_^

For all the day nothing too relevant happened till some minutes ago: I was trying to guess Agetchi's fave snack, when I reminded we still had bakery to check...

I thought this:

Immagine130_zps0eb2b78e.jpg
("Furutsu Sando" that I think should be "Fruit Sandwich")

would be a good snack and....

Immagine123_zpse3247c01.jpg
Immagine127_zpse4873060.jpg

YAAAAAAYYY!! I gained the last TamaTomo Stamp!!! :D Hooray!! Now Agetchi is my new TamaTomo! :lol: she's number 27 on the TamaTomo Book!

Now I can let her marry a good Tama-guy and have a cute little Tama-baby of her own!!! I hope it will be a boy! :)

Hello everyone!! Big news today!! :D

V4:
Today Maya turned 9, so I really had to get her married to someone. At 10:30 the Matchmaker came but brought the 6789th bunch of pixels!! I tried to accept the offer, but my Tama crashed so I had to reset it and download. I set the time to 10:30 again and this time the Matchmaker brought Mizutamatchi... XD For the Tama's sake I had to let them marry... I like to think he was just a young boyfriend (and not a freakin' CHILD as it should have been... shame on you, messy Matchmaker :angry: ).

So, here's their baby!!

20140527_123000_zps44dd8d56.jpg

She's a girl (and she almost immediately did a mini-poo! XD).

As usual, they're getting ill pretty often, but this seems the price to pay for having a Tama-baby near you.
So the 12th generation of my V4 will start soon!! Yay! ^^

ID-L:
Also Agetchi was at the age to get married, so we went to the Matchmaker to see what she had for her. The first time she brought Kuishinbotchi, Mametchi and Shinshitchi... but I heard Spaceytchi was in love with her (in the anime), so we tried to go again and this time...

20140527_103823_zpscf1b798a.jpg
Spaceytchi was there!!!

They immediately fell in love and had their honeymoon:

20140527_103838_zpsf18aa5d0.jpg
20140527_103848_zps20eddc3c.jpg
20140527_103903_zps7f493b50.jpg

Then Agetchi was left with her egg and...

20140527_103912_zps6ade3777.jpg
20140527_103929_zps7c4144d9.jpg
Momoirotchi came out!!

Another girl in my Tamas!! XD After about an hour she evolved in Rolutchi, the form she's now! I'm very curious to see who she will become, and I hope to obtain a new character ! ^_^ However, I miss having a boy in my tamas!! I hope next time I'll have at least one baby boy! :D

See you soon! Bye bye! :wub:

Hello everyone and sorry for the absence! ^_^ First of all (late) thanks to Bathory for following and liking my Log! I paused my tamas for a couple days since I had things to do, but today I had more time and there are news!!

V4:
I unpaused it just today because I was left with the baby, so I had to take frequent care of her. She evolved some hour ago:

v4youngmame_zpsa2bf31aa.png
Harutchi!!

This guy it's not that easy to obtain! XD To me it should be a male, but here it appears as both-gender character. I don't know if I already obtained all the teens, if not I hope I'll obtain something new!! ^_^ For now, she is going to the Kindergarden and receiving lots of letter (all containig poos! XD).

ID-L:
Where were we? Oh, right, Rolutchi!

She evolved into Hineonetchi again (all because I couldn't take proper care of my tamas). I was paying attention not to make 2 to 3 care misses: I had to do less or more. I tried to make 4 (also because I didn't have much time so I couldn't do perfect care).... after not-caring for her she finally evolved into...

satchi_zps6a6d3db0.png
Uwasatchi!!!!
uwasa_zps278ed9f8.png

XD she should be the worst care Tama-girl!! Poor Tama!! You can also see her begging me for food!! :( I'm feeling so sorry for having left her so alone for so much time!! From now on I'll try to be more careful!
There's also a good new in all this poor-caring: I found her fave food!! I was giving her random, not-so-expensive food and...

raviolo_zps6283855a.png
This was the one!!

So I gained my first Uwasatchi's TamaTomo Stamp! I decided to call her Sacchan as a short for Uwasatchi: it's a name from a popular Japanese Nursery Rhyme :)

We also harvested the plant in the garden: for the first time we obtained...

daikon_zpsc7397494.png
Daikon!! :)

Now we planted the green/pink/light-green seed that we bought on sales at TamaMarket!!! I hope it won't rot: May has been such a dark and rainy month!! I hope June will be better!

Bye bye for now!! :wub:

Hello everyone!! Today's Log will contain a little "bonus log" at the end! ;) Enjoy!!

V4:

Not much happened today: Harutchi still hasn't evolved but keeps receiving lots of bad mail!! Snakes and Robbers!! Oh crap!! :angry:

Oh, I just noticed I still didn't tell you her name!! :eek: She's named Bibi!! (After the anime Ojamajo Doremi that I'm re-watching lately, as a memory of my childhood <3 ).

ID-L:

This morning I woke up with a particular beeping: it was someone's Birthday!! Let's see who's celebrating!!

uwabirthd_zps69b6de77.png
birthday_zps0c5aeda7.png
The tama-photographer!!

Telling the truth, this morning Sacchan and her room were all brownish so we had to do some cleaning XD These pictures were taken later in the morning.

After a while we went to check the Donut Park since the weather was finally sunny... and once we arrived we saw nothing but a trash bag left on the ground! We were like ---> -_-" what the...?
Then, to our big surprise, the 3 EcoUsatchi arrived, spoke to Sacchan and then gave her 2 Eco-Hashi!!!

Image_zpsff25a536.png
I think these are chopsticks :)

Then we went to the TamaRestaurant and we had another good surprise!!

ecofood_zps19b2a1e9.png
Every food had a 50% discount!!

Also, now Sacchan is using these chopsticks to eat her food :D How cute!

Today, from the plant we harvested green beans.

Few minutes ago I also gained the 72h TamaTomo Stamp!! Now I have 2!! ^_^ I still have to find fave snack and item. I also think she has a special costume, but I don't know what dress I have to use! XD It will be fun to discover, this time or the next I'll obtain her.

Now it's time for a little Tama-related bonus pictures!!

This is Sacchan silly dressed by me!! --->
20140601_003651_zps1c4c27e6.jpg
XD I think it really doesn't fit her, exspecially the cat-ears!

And then yesterday evening we ate...

20140531_215205_zpsfd8ce2f5.jpg
OMG it's Rolutchi!!!

X°D Me and my BF laughed a lot when we thaught this!!

Enough sillyness!! Bye bye!! :wub:

Hello everyone! I'm being quite busy lately, but recently something new happened to my Tamas so... let's write it!

V4:

Bibi has now evolved into....

Immagine137_zpsa31d72ae.jpg
Ringotchi!

I've already obtained this character in the past, however she's one of my favourite so I'm happy to see her again!! I chose for her the "star" career, because I think last time I trained my Ringotchi for the "pencil" career. I admit it's not an easy one to raise since it seems the only "star" game available it's Dance... and I'm AWFUL at dancing!!! So Bibi it's going a lot to school.

If there's one thing that did not change... well, that's the mail content!!! Bibi keeps receiving tons and tons of poo!! :angry: That's unfair!!!

ID-L:

Yesterday night I wanted to play with Sacchan, so I woke her up and took her to the Game Center. We played alot (though now when we play Mametchi's Run I always fall on some poo... there's something wrong with my tamas and poo...), but then the weather turned awful and before it was too rainy we went back home. Sacchan was walking around the house with her light blue hair-pin (the one that Agetchi used to wear) while suddenly I thought to go trolling the Henshin owner with just that simple pin on. Well, we went there and...

59cf55f1-fd03-40d5-8574-fd53e942748d_zps90487b5a.jpg

...to my big surprise Sacchan was transformed into Reporepo Uwasatchi!! :D

At first I thought it was a sort of pinhead-filled costume, but today, making a research with my boyfriend, we discovered that the pinheads were actually a bunch of microphone, beacuse she uses them to make interviews and to report gossip!!

When I discovered that, I tried to give her the Microphone and....

20140604_171515_zps1f4add8d.jpg
I gained the 3rd TamaTomo Stamp!! (Actually, I hoped she would have used it to make some interview)

So the Mic was both to be transformed and to obtain a Stamp!

I forgot to plant something today, but the last things we harvested were an Ocarina and a Carrot. I'm refusing to plant anything else since it keeps raining!! :angry: Poor Sacchan, she'll get a cold!

Oh, Sacchan it's trying to tell me something!

Immagine138_zps599da233.jpg
Let's see.... Intabyu suruda wa so...

XD It means that she wants to make an interview!! How cute!! But in the anime she seems so uncaring about the consequences of her gossip spreading... Well, when the weather will be better I'll try to take her to the Donut Park to see what happens. :D

However, that's all for now! Bye bye!! :wub:

Hello everyone!! I'm quite into the study session in these days, so I've decided to post mainly when some great event happens. Ant today has happened! :lol:

V4:
Today my Tama woke me up with a special beeping! Ringotchi finally evolved into...

:hanatchi: Hanatchi? Again? XD

I knew I didn't care perfectly for Bibi, but I didn't expect I did SO bad! :) However, I think she came back because I made her a promise that now I can keep. I promised her she will be the Tama-Wife of my bf's new Tamagotchi!! We are so happy it's finally here! I hoped it would arrive while Hanatchi was still here, but at last it turned to be too late. She had to marry someone else not to become an Oldie. :( But now Hanatchi is back, so she can finally see her new Tama-Friend! :D I can't wait to make my first Connection!! I hope our Tamas will enjoy spending some time together!

ID-L:
Today me and Sacchan were randomly fooling around, being lazy at home and not working in the garden since we lately planted nothing. Then we thought to have a Snack at Tama Cafe since she was getting less Happy. We ordered a Smile Biscuit and then a Tiramisù and...

sacchan_zps627ac50e.png
... the last TamaTomo Stamp!! YAY :D

Sacchan was so Happy!! And she was already 8, so it was just time to get married!! We went to the Matchmaker and these were the proposal:

kiki_zps2d87b347.png

Sacchan immediately fell in love with Kikitchi, because she knows him well from Tama School and because he's quite a rebel and an active type like her! So they married:

kikichi_zps95cb3687.png

And finally Sacchan had a baby!

babyna_zps8698c585.png
A girl!

Honestly, I hoped this time it would have been a boy: lately I'm obtaining only girls in both my Tamas! However Choribotchi is very cute: I hope I'll have a new character when she will grow up. ^_^

That's all for now, I have to study! XD Bye bye! :wub:

Edit: Choribotchi is now a cute Paletchi!! ;)

Latest posts

Back