IDL and V4 Log Attempt

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone! Let's keep logging!

V4:

Guess what? Yesterday afternoon, Dada finally became a medician in Tama-Hospital! She worked a lot and today she earned more than 1300 Points! She's planning to become the most requested medician in Tamatown :mimitchi: I still haven't discovered her fave food and the shop keeps trying to sell me hats (there are always 2 hats available any time I go to check!!! Is there such a hat-surplus??).

Despite her envyable career, Dada keeps receiving bad fortune telling and tripping over... not to mention all those snakes in the mail -_- But she's not giving up and she's happy anyway! Oh, the King has just come to bring her money.... +900 points!! Yay!! Not so unlucky after all! Ha! Useless fortune telling! XD

However, Dada is currently 5, and tomorrow the Matchmaker could come for the first time to try to convince her to get married. We will see her reaction ;)

ID-L:

Today I gained 2 Tamatomo Stamps with Memetchi: one for having kept her for more than 1 day and one for letting her wear the light-blue dress with purple spots: it perfectly matches with the ribbon!

Oh, I just remembered that yesterday evening Memetchi wanted to go outside for a while, so she began going to see the Donuts Park by night. Here she met Rubytchi and Onsenmoguratchi and.... she adopted Rubytchi!!! To celebrate this happy event they went both to TamaRestaurant and then travelled to Melody Land (just before going to sleep XD). Here they met the Melody Queen that gifted them with a wonderful special item: the Melody Charm!! This wonderful charm looks like a heart-shaped bottle of perfume and makes a beautiful music that can rise up the happiness of any tama! :D Yay!

Today we finally harvested the Flute plant and we actually got a plain old flute... we're definitely going to sell it, and we're doing it NOW! Here it is, I got 600 Gotchis from it and since I was there, I bought an Afro Oni wig... now I'll let Memetchi try it on: The only thing I didn't do with her is succesfully going to the Hensin and I want to try now, with this wig! ...

... Nope, there was nothing to do -_- heh, I don't know what to try anymore... I don't even remember Memetchi's Henshin from the guide book! XD

However, Memetchi is already 4 and she can actually get married: I think she'll go to the matchmaker tomorrow, because even if lately she's been into my ID-L very often, she's really enjoying her time with me and Rubytchi and we will spend one more day together :)

Bye bye! :wub:

Hello everyone!! Here I am again! :) I had to pause again my tamas for a while and now that I had a bit more time for myself I'll tell you some news.

V4:

After a successful life as a doctor, Dada finally married Mametchi in her late 7's (after sadly refusing a proposal from Shimashimatchi in her youth due to her carrer :( ). They had a baby boy that is still living with her mother... but I think tomorrow she will go away, leaving me the responsibility to take care of him.

I don't know why but.... someone keeps writing mail to Dada trying to make her change her job O____o Come on!! She already refused twice, stop stalking her!!

ID-L:

Lots of news!! After one joyful day together, Memetchi finally decided to get married: her spouse was Shinshitchi! He proposed himself to Memetchi since all her... uhm... previous lives. So this time Memetchi really admired him for his constance and patience and decided to marry him. XD

They had a baby girl, Momoirotchi, who grew into Paletchi and then Sabosabotchi ti become..... Flowertchi!!! :furawatchi: Yesss!!! I love her! *_* We played a lot, planted and harvested a Morimori Strange&white-tree seed, tried on many accessories and clothes and played with different toys. I already earned 3 Tamatomo Stamps (one with the pink-clover thing, the other two I can't remember now...). Now I finally figured out how to transform her! We bought a Broom and when she went to the Henshin she was proudly turned into... Majokkoflower!!! Yay!! I just can't wait to see her pic on the Memory Album ;) We even changed the living-room and put on the " Old Fairytale Book" one. Now, seeing her floating with her broomstick through an enchanted book... perfect, just perfect *__*

(this is not just because I'm a super fan of Harry Potter books)

Bye bye!!! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back