IDL and V4 Log Attempt

comments ok tamagotchi log

• Please log in to reply

painaputchi

• painaputchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:47 AM ( #52 )

Here's the ID-L 2nd part:

As soon as I saw Kuchipatchi, I knew I would have to take him out eating a lot, since he loves food. And I also knew he likes Hamburgers! So I downloaded the Maxi-Hamburger on my Tama, and as soon as it was available, I took him to the restaurant to taste it: 

burger_zpsd2370c3d.png

Kuchipatchi was enthusiastic and gifted me with his first TamaTomo Stamp! :D

After a while, we decided to have fun with some of the suits and accessories we had:

kuchimarin_zps1e1c4e15.png   kuchiparr_zps33264760.png

We also went to the TamaMori Shop to buy some new summer clothes!

kuchimori_zps311cfeb9.png  kuchisuit_zps0f021807.png New red suit! ^_^

Since it was always rainy, we also decided to buy a Rain Coat. After few hours, it actually started to rain, so Kuchipatchi wore on his brand new Rain Coat....and.....

20140629_214108_zps04fb33df.jpg  O_____O another TamaTomo Stamp?

Honestly I was goofing around with clothes because I thought Kuchipatchi would have never loved any kind of clothes so much! XD Well, I was wrong!

With his new Raincoat, Kuchipatchi felt safe to go out even in rain, so he went strolling at the Park. There, he met a special friend! ^_^

444e6aa1-7c33-487a-b9ff-32bb6e3a524c_zps

can you guess who is it?

kuchipet_zpsd8c6a4e2.png It's Onsenmogutchi!!! :D

He's my fave pet, I think it's overly-cute!! Plus it's a creature from the Onsen in Patchi forest, that means it's the perfect pet for Kuchipatchi. Then look at his tiny red thing he holds in a hand: I think it's a mini-shovel, to dig his mini-home *3*

Oh, have you noticed that in the prevoius pic there was a plant, and now there's no more? Well, that plant was the first Summer seed we planted and we obtained....

kuchiharvest_zps6fb8fce4.png ...THISbunch of red dots!!!!

XD I think it's a sort of (ugly) raspberry.... let's check.... American Cherry?? What? XD I've never heard of this before! If some of you guys comes from America or know what it is, please feel free to comment and tell me about this ^_^ I'm courious!

Oh, there's another thing to tell! Since I was tired to spend 200 Gotchis for every meal (believe me, Kuchipatchi eats A LOT and giving him always his fave food can be really expensive), I let him eat one of the cheapest food:

20140629_214112_zpsac7add95.jpg It should be a Gyouza (or Ravioli, however you call it) filled with Ramen

I thought I was done with fave foods, since I knew he liked Jumbo Gyouza from his birthday and Big Burger (because is well-known that Kuchipatchi loves burgers).... but I was wrong!! I obtained the 3rd TamaTomo Stamp!!! As usual, when I really like a character I end up obtaining all the Stamp in few time! So, when Kuchipatchi will have been with me from 72 hours, he will already become one my TamaTomos... oh well, I'll keep him for a while even after that, because I like him so much! :lol:

That's all for now! Bye bye!! :wub:

• Bokuhoshi89tchi likes this

painaputchi

• painaputchi user photo

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:20 AM ( #53 )

Hello everyone!! Today I have again many picture to show you, so I'll write 2 posts again! :)

V4:

My Nana grew up by mostly playing Shape (and not going to school so often XD), because she already was very clever on her own... and soon she evolved into...

ponytchi_zpscf1b9d90.png   ponyclose_zpse24a9047.png Ponytchi!!

This lady is an intelligent girl, and despite her bad singing at the Kindergarten, she also has become a very good piano player! Her favourite song is "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik", and she's very skilled at playing it. We also thought to buy a Stereo, to fulfill her passion for music, but before we made our minds it was already gone from the shop :(

ponypiano_zps2868cdf6.png

She also likes country style! She's always wearing her fave pairs of country boots, that perfectly fit with her Old-West Jeans! She uses them to participate to country dance nights ;) She also likes old-fashioned, detailed skirts and ribbons! But she can also be a modern girl and wear a trendy shirt:

countrypony_zps92f5a875.png  ponygown_zpsb2d341b3.png  ponybow_zps9554c202.png  ponyshirt_zpsb0bec6af.png

However Nana is also a very responsible tama: she's a very important doctor at TamaHospital and she gets lost in her passions just in her free time.

ponywork_zpsfffb3ff2.png

I also discovered that her fave food are cherries! I wonder what will her fave snack be! She also tried to play with dolls and go fishing:

ponydoll_zps04966b86.png  ponyfishing_zpsc4e6ea5b.png

she likes it, but she prefer more music-related activities like dancing and playing the piano :D

Nana is just 5 by now, and I don't plan to marry her so soon ;)

• tamaninjacat and Bokuhoshi89tchi like this

painaputchi

• painaputchi user photo

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:44 AM ( #54 )

ID-L:

Kuchipatchi is now one of my TamaTomos!! YAY!!! :lol:

kuchipatchifriend_zps146c5d9b.png

Lately he dedicated mostly into cultivating plants and these were the results:

kuchirot_zps186272d0.png (Look at shocked Afro-Kuchipatchi! XD)

This one rotted! :( Even Mogu was very sad and eventually started crying... poor little boy!

Fortunately, the latest tries went better:

kuchipannocchia_zps5890c368.png  we harvested corn!! :D

and also....

bottle_zps0c8000c5.png ....this bottle? XD

Mmmhh, let's see what does it say: Ramune Riida? I found out Ramune is a very popular japanese drink, sold in these typical bottles. What comes after Ramune...I just can't understand it! XD However, Kuchipatchi harvested a bottle of a refreshing, carbonated soft drink! Good job!

Edit: It came into my mind that the 4th kana is not "ri", it should be "so" ---> Ramune Soda!! This makes a lot more sense!! XD Dang you distorted Tamagotchi Kana :angry: !!!

Apart from cultivating, Kuchipatchi mainly goes to the restaurant to eat. Oh!! Since July is a month with mainly good weather, we also went to the Park sometimes, and there we met... Eco-usatchi again!! :D Kuchipatchi immediately helped those cute little girls to pinck up all the garbage and clean the park, so they presented him with a special Eco-Fork that's used to eat Snacks with 50% discount!!! Wow!! Kuchipatchi's so happy! ^_^

kuchifork_zps957aeb66.png

Oh, today I had to change the batteries of my ID-L. I was a bit surprised because I thought I changed them not that much time ago. Oh well, mini stilo (I call them this way, I don't know what's it like in English... maybe triple-A?) are easy to find and I literally have a ton, so I don't mind.

See you soon!! Bye bye! :wub:

Trivia: Kuchipatchi sleeps with his mouth open! XD I'll try to take a pic tonight!

Edited by painaputchi, 04 July 2014 - 05:47 AM.

painaputchi

• painaputchi user photo

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:40 PM ( #55 )

Mini-update before going to bed: as I promised, here's Kuchipatchi sleeping :lol:

kuchinanna_zps5f42dfb3.png "Zzzzz....Oyasumi-dachi!!"

Good night everyone! :wub:

Anny Biondi

• anny-biondi user photo

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:05 PM ( #56 )

I love your log, and your V4 is so cute!I should buy one like yours :)
  • painaputchi likes this

painaputchi

• painaputchi user photo

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:37 PM ( #57 )

Hello everyone, I'm back (after a while XD I had to study and then went on vacation)!

First of all, a biiiig big THANK to Anny Biondi for her lovely comment! ;) I really love my V4 too, I think I've been lucky to own such a cute shell (luckily here in Italy it was a common one, if you want it you should find it easily on ebay ^^).

I want to try to keep on loggin, but loading less pictures: they really take me a lot of time to shot and resize, and this was ruining my joy of playing with tamagotchis: I always had to posticipate events in order to take pics of them and this was quite boring to me :( sorry!

However, many things have changed by now and I'd like to make an update ;)

V4:

When Ponytchi married, I finally had a baby boy!!! YESSSSSS!!

I named him Carlo and he soon grew up into a Mohitamatchi (if I remember well), then he became a Gourmetchi and finally he studied hard and evolved into Tosakatchi!! :D He was my first character, so I'm really affectionate to him! He was a serious tama after all and he became a Doctor. He worked for a while, but then he married his neighbour Kaori, the cutest Flowertchi on all Tamagotchi Planet. They spent a lot of time toghether and finally had two beautiful daughters: one (Nene) stayed with her mother, the other one (Ivana) stayed with Carlo.

Ivana has grown into a Mohitamatchi and then into Nikatchi (quite a... uhm... creepy smiling character, ain't it? O_o). Ivana studied at Mr. Canvas school and is now a cute Yattatchi!!! :D I can't wait to play a bit more with her since today I haven't had much time.

ID-L:

Honestly, I kept my ID-L paused for a great amount of time, so I don't exactly remember what happened... I'm sure my Kuchipatchi married a TamaLady with a passion for food like him and then they had a beatiful son!

I think he was a Yurapatchi that a bit later evolved into Nannokitchi. He then grew into Happabouyatchi (the cute yellow and green leaf guy) and then became... Kikitchi!!! Yay!!! I already knew his fave object was the Car, so I let him play with it: he used it to go to the sea!! Wow!! I was quite jealous of him, since by then I still wasn't gone at the sea myself! XD However, except the Car and the 24h ones, I still haven't gained any other TamaTomo Stamp by now (and I have Kikitchi since almost a month I think...). BUT!!! One day I went to the Henshin and... since I was $ RICH $ he transformed my Kikitchi into King Kikitch (or Swag Kikitchi, as me and my bf call him XD). Now my batteries are down and my Kikitchi is still waiting that I get to know more about him so that I can register him in my TamaTomo Book. ^_^

Now it's late where I live, but tomorrow I should have the time to tell you about my new Tama-entry!!! But maybe I'll make a new topic, since it's not listed in this one's title ;) Good night everyone, I hope you had/are having a great summer!! :wub:

Bokuhoshi89tchi

• bokuhoshi89tchi user photo

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:11 AM ( #58 )

Dope  B)

SwagKikitchicopia_zpsf2a85287.png

• painaputchi likes this

painaputchi

• painaputchi user photo

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:15 AM ( #59 )

Hello everyone!! It's been a very long time since I last wrote on this log... many things happened and I had very few time (and will) to write here. But now I'm trying to get into tamagotchis again and I would like to keep some (lighter) record here. Here's roughly what happened since the last time:

V4:

Ivana had a daughter who grew up into Flowertchi :furawatchi: (or Violetchi, depending on the country)!!! Her name was Bia, but unfortunately I payed too little attention and some day later she died.  :( Rest in Peace Bia!! I didn't think you were so in need!!

I restarted with a boy (after such a long time! I was obtaining mostly girls!), but since I couldn't play much with him he grew into Gozarutchi :gozarutchi: . Well, good for me, I really liked him! :) I paused it for a long time since I was waiting to get him married to my Bf's girl tama.... but it didn't work between them, so he finally got married to Maidtchi (I think she's called this way.... I mean the blue and white tama dressed like a maiden).

They had a baby girl, Dada, that currently is a Young Mimitchi! I discovered she likes Cheesecakes <3 We'll see how it turns out!

By the way: the thing that convinced me to write again on this log is that Dada has just received the WORST fortune-telling EVER!!! Just 3 STARS overall!!! I'm expecting her to be striked by a lightning or something! XD

ID-L:

I think I had many different tamagotchis after Kikitchi. I only remember having Gozarutchi (who left me with a letter because I wasn't giving him good care :( ) and Memetchi (for the second time).

We enjoyed really much trying on different clothes and accessories!! We even changed the room in a more springtime-ish one (she still had a "winter" room from Christmas...). Memetchi then married....uhm.... Hirotchi?? (I mean the purple and blue guy with a sort of yellow mask on his face.... he quite looks like a super hero...)and she had a baby.

She was a Choribotchi, who evolved into Kingyoubotchi and now into one of my fave: Painaputchi!!! Yay!! Now I'll have to make some care miss on purpose if I want to get some new tama! ;)

painaputchi

• painaputchi user photo

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:14 AM ( #60 )

Hi everyone! Some days are passed since my last post, and even if I had to keep my tama paused for 2 or more days, there still are some news!

V4:

Dada the Young Mimitchi studied hard and was trained well, so she finally evolved into Mimitchi!! She's an adult since about a day, but she still hasn't received her "don't go to school anymore" letter. This really makes me think she's studying Medicine at Tama-University! U___U She already has 90 Intelligence skill points and she still thinks she's not prepared enough. Dada will definitely apply for a job in the Tama-Hospital. Despite studying so hard, she still can't get rid of her misfortune: she keeps receiving bad fortune telling and this results in a "tripping-over-the-floor festival"  -_- .... I even let her eat her most hated food: Hamburger... So unlucky!! However, there's a good news for her! I just discovered her fave snack: Icecream!! And luckily (so unusual for Dada!), when we went to the Shop some minute ago, the seller had another one! 

Talking about sellers and items: when Flowertchi died I lost all of my Items, but (since I was quite full of them) I colud buy some new others!! I bought a CD-Player and a CD2 (maybe it's a gift from one of my bf's tama :) ). Plus, I thought I collected every wearable item on the V4 but I was wrong!! I never had the Wig!! And now I found it and bought it, and I plan to try it on all my tamas! This helps me not to get too bored if I keep obtaining characters I still had once ;)

ID-L:

Ok, I always try my best to obtain new characters from Painaputchi... useless: I keep obtaining Memetchi! :P  Though, I payed really close attention to make just 4 care miss... oh well! I like Memetchi :) And I keep discovering things she likes! Like the Bikini! XD She was so happy when she tried it on! And to give her more of a Summer-suit look, I let her wear a Pink white-spotted ribbon.... she now looks like a late 50's hollywood diva and I think Tamax-TV would be very happy to have her starring on an old-fashined movie... maybe a black & white one  :D

Now we're trying to do some botanic research on new seeds and we just tried to cultivate a.... uhm.... GakkoHuedane? Oh no, don't tell me it's another school flute!  :huh:  Why didn't we look closer on the box before planting it! Oh well, we will sell it at the Tama-Market... like the other two... (Yes, we like better to keep the Ocarina as a musical instrument, because Royal Servants come playing along with us at home! And they're so cute! *__*).

Bye bye!  :wub:

painaputchi

• painaputchi user photo

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:07 AM ( #61 )

Hello everyone! Let's keep logging!

V4:

Guess what? Yesterday afternoon, Dada finally became a medician in Tama-Hospital! She worked a lot and today she earned more than 1300 Points! She's planning to become the most requested medician in Tamatown  :mimitchi: I still haven't discovered her fave food and the shop keeps trying to sell me hats (there are always 2 hats available any time I go to check!!! Is there such a hat-surplus??).

Despite her envyable career, Dada keeps receiving bad fortune telling and tripping over... not to mention all those snakes in the mail  -_- But she's not giving up and she's happy anyway! Oh, the King has just come to bring her money.... +900 points!! Yay!! Not so unlucky after all! Ha! Useless fortune telling! XD

However, Dada is currently 5, and tomorrow the Matchmaker could come for the first time to try to convince her to get married. We will see her reaction  ;)

ID-L:

Today I gained 2 Tamatomo Stamps with Memetchi: one for having kept her for more than 1 day and one for letting her wear the light-blue dress with purple spots: it perfectly matches with the ribbon!

Oh, I just remembered that yesterday evening Memetchi wanted to go outside for a while, so she began going to see the Donuts Park by night. Here she met Rubytchi and Onsenmoguratchi and.... she adopted Rubytchi!!! To celebrate this happy event they went both to TamaRestaurant and then travelled to Melody Land (just before going to sleep XD). Here they met the Melody Queen that gifted them with a wonderful special item: the Melody Charm!! This wonderful charm looks like a heart-shaped bottle of perfume and makes a beautiful music that can rise up the happiness of any tama! :D Yay!

Today we finally harvested the Flute plant and we actually got a plain old flute... we're definitely going to sell it, and we're doing it NOW! Here it is, I got 600 Gotchis from it and since I was there, I bought an Afro Oni wig... now I'll let Memetchi try it on: The only thing I didn't do with her is succesfully going to the Hensin and I want to try now, with this wig! ...

... Nope, there was nothing to do  -_-  heh, I don't know what to try anymore... I don't even remember Memetchi's Henshin from the guide book! XD

However, Memetchi is already 4 and she can actually get married: I think she'll go to the matchmaker tomorrow, because even if lately she's been into my ID-L very often, she's really enjoying her time with me and Rubytchi and we will spend one more day together :)

Bye bye!  :wub:

• Bella6328 likes this

painaputchi

• painaputchi user photo

Posted 18 March 2015 - 08:02 AM ( #62 )

Hello everyone!! Here I am again! :) I had to pause again my tamas for a while and now that I had a bit more time for myself I'll tell you some news.

V4:

After a successful life as a doctor, Dada finally married Mametchi in her late 7's (after sadly refusing a proposal from Shimashimatchi in her youth due to her carrer :( ). They had a baby boy that is still living with her mother... but I think tomorrow she will go away, leaving me the responsibility to take care of him.

I don't know why but.... someone keeps writing mail to Dada trying to make her change her job O____o Come on!! She already refused twice, stop stalking her!!

ID-L:

Lots of news!! After one joyful day together, Memetchi finally decided to get married: her spouse was Shinshitchi! He proposed himself to Memetchi since all her... uhm... previous lives. So this time Memetchi really admired him for his constance and patience and decided to marry him. XD

They had a baby girl, Momoirotchi, who grew into Paletchi and then Sabosabotchi ti become..... Flowertchi!!!  :furawatchi:  Yesss!!! I love her! *_* We played a lot, planted and harvested a Morimori Strange&white-tree seed, tried on many accessories and clothes and played with different toys. I already earned 3 Tamatomo Stamps (one with the pink-clover thing, the other two I can't remember now...). Now I finally figured out how to transform her! We bought a Broom and when she went to the Henshin she was proudly turned into... Majokkoflower!!! Yay!! I just can't wait to see her pic on the Memory Album ;) We even changed the living-room and put on the " Old Fairytale Book" one. Now, seeing her floating with her broomstick through an enchanted book... perfect, just perfect *__*

(this is not just because I'm a super fan of Harry Potter books)

Bye bye!!! :wub:

Edited by painaputchi, 18 March 2015 - 08:03 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: COMMENTS OK, comments ok, tamagotchi log