Attention TamaTalk Artists!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

Hello!

We have a number of really great artists here at TamaTalk... I was wondering if you all could help me overcome a creative block...

I am sure many of you have seen the animated logo that sometimes replaces the main logo (green box) at the top of the page... I have been feeling uninspired when trying to create new animations. I'd like to open this up to our many talented individuals here at TamaTalk and ask for the following:

Come up with your own animated GIF image to be inserted into the random image cycle for everyone to see. The animation can be anything... Be creative! Keep in mind that this is something everyone will be seeing at random times when they visit this site.

The images should:

• Be Tamagotchi related
  • Size is 69 pixels wide by 70 pixels high
  • If possible, background color should be the current green (HTML color #99FF66)
  • Appropriate for viewing by everyone
Please note that the images will be run through an optimizer to reduce download size and bandwidth use and (although all work is appreicated) we have the right to not include an image for reasons that will be explained to you.

I look forward to seeing your ideas! PM me for details on how to submit your work or if you have any questions. :D

-Admin-

Last edited:
I look forward to seeing your ideas! PM me for details on how to submit your work or if you have any questions. -_- -Admin-
Where? As in where to send in the works? PM me...

umm....if they are two small....can you streach them to fit...?
Images can be stretched... But that sometimes has some terrible effects on the images... But we can try! :eek:

Does it have to be ur tama?? Cuz mine is a little ball it looks like a chicken nugget. lol. I dont really think i can draw an interesting chicken nugget.

Unfortunately we can not have Flash... But many programs will let you convert from flash to animated GIF.

What should the pics be? Well... Can be anything Tamagotchi related that would fit up there in the logo space. The size has to be correct for it to work properly.

Send any submissions to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back