Attention TamaTalk Artists!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do i put in my picture in the pm??? i cant figure it out... :lol:

plz help...

how do i put in my picture in the pm??? i cant figure it out... :lol:
plz help...
Well PM me first to let me know you have it... And I will give you my email address to send it to (you can't include pictures in PMs)

-Admin-

Oh great!!

I simply adore drawing... I have clients that I do art work for you see, its my job! :rolleyes:

Ill get to work on some tama pics right away!

omg! adimin, me and cutie_212 (lily) are the most greatest artists in our class!(or school) and wed love to try! :D :D :D :D :D

but, we dont no haw to put them up, and ,if we can, maybe u can congradulate (however its spelled ;) ) us by... :lol: ummm...

making us...the coolest tama girls? B) so, please, we will try hard. please send cutie_212 a message about this, and tell her it is michelle.

good evening...i geuss... :huh:

hey hwy hey mango! wuts up? :blink: ---- ----

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | \/ |

\ /

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\ /

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\ / :ph34r:

Ok Ive been a bit busy and have some pics but where do I send them to?

i can color and draw nicely where do i send i t to?

wht exactky are the pics supposed to look like? can we draw and scan????

To clear some things up:

The image has to be an animated GIF image. Have you ever saved a picture or looked at one and saw ".bmp",".jpg"or".gif"? Those are called file extensions and they're used for different types of images.

A .GIF is used for animated pictures. Now if you're a flash animator it'll be very easy to make an animated gif.

For Flash Animators: Create a new file in your flash program. Then go to Modify>Document. Change the dimensions to 69 by 70 pixels. Then change the background color to #99ff66.

Then make a little animation like your normally would in flash.

When you're done, click file>export>export movie and choose "Animated Gif [*.gif]" from the list, give it a name, and you're done! Now instead of a flash file (.swf) you have an animated gif (.gif).

For everybody else: So you want to make an animated gif. You're going to have to make the picture frame by frame. That means it has to be a bunch of pictures that make up a movement. It's kind of like pausing and playing a movie over and over. You pause the movie on a frame, and all of those frames put together make the picture move.

You'll need a bunch of pictures, in that case, that make up a movement. All of your pictures must be 69 by 70 pixels (and if you don't know what that means XD don't even bother) with a preffered background color of #99ff66.

So you have all of the pictures but don't know how to make it a .gif? Well you can download a free trial version of "Animation Shop" from Jasc Software. Here's a link:

https://www.jasc.com/products/trialreg.asp?pid=003

In Animation shop you have to paste a picture into each frame, and then save it all together. It's kind of complicated, and I'd explain exactly how animation shop works but my trail subscription expired x_x

good luck everyone.

I also have a small problem with the animations, and I don't know if I'm the only one.

Either there's something wrong with both of my browsers, or the random image isn't that random. It's more like...the odds of an animation coming up as opposed to the main image coming up is 1 to 50

I've barely ever seen an actual animated gif up there and it'd be nice to see them more often. Is it like this for everyone else? Maybe there's something up with the script.

Well the script running the random images currently gives about a 1 in 30 chance of showing a random image. I didn't want it to show up too often! ;)

@_@ maybe 1 in 30 is too much.

Maybe if you cut it down to 20 or 15, it still won't come up OFTEN, but people would actually know the animations exist.

n_n But you're the Admin, so you do whatever you want. 'Just a suggestion.

i tryed making you some avatars, but i tryed sending them to you but you never told me if they reached or not.can you tell me how if they never did?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!We have a number of really great artists here at TamaTalk... I was wondering if you all could help me overcome a creative block...

I am sure many of you have seen the animated logo that sometimes replaces the main logo (green box) at the top of the page... I have been feeling uninspired when trying to create new animations. I'd like to open this up to our many talented individuals here at TamaTalk and ask for the following:

Come up with your own animated GIF image to be inserted into the random image cycle for everyone to see. The animation can be anything... Be creative! Keep in mind that this is something everyone will be seeing at random times when they visit this site.

The images should:

• Be Tamagotchi related
  • Size is 69 pixels wide by 70 pixels high
  • If possible, background color should be the current green (HTML color #99FF66)
  • Appropriate for viewing by everyone
Please note that the images will be run through an optimizer to reduce download size and bandwidth use and (although all work is appreicated) we have the right to not include an image for reasons that will be explained to you.

I look forward to seeing your ideas! PM me for details on how to submit your work or if you have any questions. :(

-Admin-
How do we create the image????????????????

I have paint shop pro 5 and animation shop, but im not sure I tottally how to use them. Ill give it a go though! :wacko: <_< :D :angry:

i can't make gif animations and i'm the best artist in my class!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back