Attention TamaTalk Artists!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody remember the tamagotchi cartoon series.Well bandai is trying to get back the show.don't ask me why i know this.you'll find out why if you look around the site. :D :blink: :p :( :p :) B) :wub: :lol: :D :p :huh: :eek: ;)

Hmmm... I've always been interested in animations and I'd love to help. Trouble is that my animation kit is a little bit crappy and it produces .phi and .htm animations. I'd love to make animations. Does anyone know where I could download a free .gif animator so I can get to work? I have been suggested some but I was unable to find them. ;) Note: Better for them to be free, all I can afford. :D

Does anybody remember the tamagotchi cartoon series.Well bandai is trying to get back the show.don't ask me why i know this.you'll find out why if you look around the site. B) :blink: :ph34r: :( :angry: :) B) :mellow: :eek: :D :p :huh: :eek: ;)
:huh:

Umm... Okay.. On my computer screen, I'm seeing little tama pics in the tama talk "logo box". Have you been selecting some already? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back