My Tam Logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Tam_Codes

Reaction score
PART ONE:BABITCHIS AND HITODETCHIS

Today I hatched my two tams. Blue one was a girl, yellow a boy.

Oh, Angie lost a happy heart.

Ok, back.

Hey, they went to sleep!

*five minutes later*

Yay, they woke up!

Just had to praise them, they are soooooooooooo cute.

Here is what I hope Angie transforms into: :hitodetchi: , :puroperatchi: , :mimitchi: .

And Luck: :hitodetchi: , :ichigotchi: , :mametchi: .

Mimitchi and Mamitchi is really a rare sight, you know.

*ten minutes later*

Oh boy! Changing time!

They both changed into....................

End

Not really!

They were: :hitodetchi: s.

Oh boy! Just what I wanted!

(Maybe my parents will get me a tama angel! Three at once would be COOL!)

*PART TWO COMING SOON!*

PART TWO:DAY TWO WITH CHILDREN

Last night my tams were asleep but didn`t age. Wonder why. Oh well, like the kids a lot anyways. By the way, found a site that has hundreds of tam logs.

www.mimitchi.com

Anyways, bye now!

:huh: :huh:

Forgot to include:Tonight they will be sleeping, be prepared for PART THREE:MY TWO TEENAGERS, hopefully coming tommorow.

What I want for teens: :( and :furawatchi: .

END(For now)

PART THREE:MY TWO TEENAGERS

Today my Luck turned into:Ringotchi!

And Angie:UFO-tchi!

I love them sooooooooo much. If you have had these, please PM me and tell me what you got in adult form and how you got it(If you remember). Thanks so much! Now to playn Heading!

So.

A while, huh?

Well, I am sitting here clutching my tamagotchis with one hand while I type.

Two year olds.

After they age, I can`t stop checking the health meter for their age. I love them.

What surprises will year (day) four bring?

Wait and see.....................

Today is too good to be true. Luck was a mamitchi and Angie a furawatchi! That is why my avatar contains a mamitchi!!!!!!

Oh, wow! Mamitchi is coming up real close to the screen, his mouth becomes an O, then he moves back! (He`s blushing.) It`s the cutest ever!!!!!!!!!!!

I put my furawatchi in a rare mimitchi costume and roller skates so she could have a little fun. Tommorow I will try the love potion and have little babitchis.

If you`ve never had an adult, read this: My tamas walk around a little, then jump as if they were happy. It is very cute. Adults are full of cuteness.

Luck sent Angie her second bow (I wrapped it), so now they can be cute together! I will do my best to describe what they look like with their bows.

Angie is dressed in her mimitchi costume. Oh, well. She has the bow on one side of her head, then it switches over to the other one. I will describe what the furawatchi looks like tommorow when she takes off that costume! :puroperatchi:

Luck has the bow on one side of his head, then he picks at it a couple of times. It switches over to the other side and he does the same thing again.

I love my adults. They are sooooooooo uneedy that I only need to check on them every 20 minutes, instead of the usual 10 minutes.

I changed the timer so Angie would take off that costume. I just had to get Luck on the toilet. First time as an adult for him! For some reason I`m proud.

Here is how Angie looks with the bow: She has it on one side and looks at it with a smile on her face. It is really cute.

Latest posts

Back