My Tam Logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today was COOL! I wrapped a present for Angie from Luck, and when I connected them here`s what happened:

They both stood on the bottom of the screen. After a little bit Luck slowly blasted off to Angie`s egg. A single heart blinked and Luck and Angie kissed. The lights went out. When the lights came on they were both in their own egg. Luck stood very still, but Angie got exited. She began "dancing" a little. Then her mouth became an O and a baby girl was born! The second was born the same way. The babitchis got happy in turn. Angie was looking at one of her children angrily. Luck looks worried. One of the babitchis goes to Luck. They all become happy. First the adults jump, then the babitchis. I assume the adults will leave tommorow.

I suppose the babitchis will go to the toilet every hour, the adults every two or three hours.

Oh, if you mate your tamas, this may not be what happened. It is mostly from memory.

Anyway, back to my little ones. When I feed them the adult eats like normal, then it "runs" over and gives the baby the last few bites. When they sleep(I set the time wrong to see this)there are two Z`s instead of one. It is very, very cute.

The babitchis both went to the toilet on the screen, and I was posting a message.........oh, well. I cleaned them up and first the adult got happy, then the babitchi. I wonder if they show the babitchi on the toilet with their parent when you make it in time?

I have decided to name Angie`s girl Candy, and Luck`s one Soda, after one of my buddies, Kikikuku`s tama. I will reset whichever one I don`t like more on Christmas for my group hatching.

Well, Luck just had to go to the toilet. There are no stinky lines, Mamitchi just looked very uncomfortable. There is no baby when you get it on the potty.

Well, I am not being mean to my tamas, but I accidentaly tried to give them medicine. First the adult shakes her/his head no, then the baby. It is cute!

Soda and Candy decided they would go to the bathroom when I accidentaly turned out the lights. They must like to go privatly.

Soda always goes to the toilet first. After that happens I turn out the light on Candy for one minute. I turn the lights back on and there is the baby poo. So far Candy and Soda have gone twice each, Luck once and Angie none. I guess she is still a little weird-feeling about having twins. I don`t blame her. I almost dropped them when they were having babies because I thought they were dying! I mean, this is my first time!

Ohhh, a Christmas tree just appered. The baby is not shown, but the tree has a mouth and eyes and is "talking" to my tamagotchis.

While I was working on something, Angie went to the toilet. She got this disgusted look on her face untill I cleaned it up.

Soda decided she would go to the toilet just now. I wasn`t looking, and had to clean it up. Better watch Candy now...

Luck is dancing again, but I cannot see the baby. Maybe it went to day care? :furawatchi: She looks like she is having some fun. Maybe Angie or Luck will watchi T.V. next? I`m sure Luck is proud of his wife and baby. I think Angie is, too. Candy and Soda look like they like it here. I will pause them tonight and let them slepp tommorow so all of them get presents! Maybe the baby`s gift will be tiny?

Yup, Candy did it five minutes ago. Maybe my adults will watchi T.V. next?

So far, they have not lost a heart in anything. I want to be as nice as possible to them. I decided after the parent left I would take as good care of both of them as I could.

Well, I set Angie and Candy`s time wrong so they could take a nap together after the busy day. I`m sure Angie even enjoys napping with her little baby daughter. Luck must, too. Too bad they will leave the babies with me tommrow...

I set the time correctly on will-be-Candy`s egg. I am sure Luck and Angie are happy their baby daughters are being taken care of well. I check on the babitchis after every post. Their parents will be happy about them living a good life, won`t they?

I FINALLY caught Soda going poo. I guess she was not able to wait untill I looked away...

Well, Luck pooed on the toilet with my help just now. Everyone looks happy.

Sincerly,

Angie, Luck, Candy, Soda, and The_Tam_Codes.

Latest posts

Back