My Tam Logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cream, Soda, and Luck went poo. Not at the same time, though. The adult`s poo is big and sits on the bottom of the screen. The baby poo is real small and appers there as well. However, I think that the baby poo will float above the adult poo if they both go.

Not much is happening. Both babies have pooped twice and Angie has once. Maybe something will happen later.

-The_Tam_Codes, Sugar, Cream, Luck, and Angie.

I have forgotten something about hitodetchis. Once I fed one a steak. It went up in the air and spun around once with the happy sun. It went to the bottom and "laughed". What is going on?

Well, I have decided to reset Cream tommorow for my group hatching and name the other baby Candy instead. Here is what happened so far:

_Luck sang

_Angie sang

_I got Luck on the toilet

_Both babitchis pooed

That wraps it up.

Well, I found out that that was their favorite food, my Luck loves omlets and Angie apple pie.

Today my Candy (Luck`s baby) turned in to an :blink: ! It is soooooo cute. I reset the other one, but did not set the clock yet. It is for my Christmas Group Hatching today.

Here is the most exiting thing today: I GOT A TAMAGOTCHI ANGEL!!!! I will post when I get it to Earth. Bye now.

-The_Tam_Codes, Candy, a egg, and ship (angel).

Arrgh.......Candy pooed, but I was on the feeding icon, getting to the toilet! Too late. Oh, I cleaned him up.

Phew! Angel is needy, and I mean needy.

Status(angel):

Year:0

Angel Power:30

Deeds:0

Hungry:4 full

Effort:4 full

I really want the twins, so I am taking good care. I love Tamagotchi Angel, needy it may be!

Status(angel):

Year:0

Angel Power:30

Deeds:0

Effort:4 full

Status(Candy):

Happy:4 full

Training:2

Weight:50 lbs

Generation:2nd