My Tam Logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She stopped.

Status(angel):

Year:1

AP:30

Deeds:0

Hungry:4 full

Effort:4 full

Status(Candy):

Hungry:4 full

Happy:4 full

Training:2

Year:0

Weight:50

Generation:2

Tommy has become a hitodetchi. So cute. I am glad I am on vacation so I can look after everyone.

Well, today I reset Tommy. It is a girl named Cake. Cake is a hitodetchi now.

Angel did her first good deed today! The attenetion light was on, and Maruten was smiling at me. I praised her. The deeds meter has 3 lines. Angel is 3 and is not a teen yet. She will be paused tonight.

Sincerly,

The_Tam_Codes, Angel, Candy, and Cake

Here are my predictions:

Cake:

Teen:Young Mamitchi

Adult: :D

Candy:

Teen: :unsure:

Adult: :ph34r:

Angel:

Teen:Good

Adult:Kuriten

Secret Character:Twins

I did a group hatching with my sis just now, her`s is a girl named Zoe and mine a girl named Dana. Zoe became a Marutchi and Dana is a hitodetchi. She is rolling on her head. Dana has not been paused yet. Oh, and I had to get Candy on the toilet just now.

Well, here is what I want in tamas:

Candy:

:mellow: --> :p --> :(

Dana:

:mellow: --> :) --> :mellow: or :blink:

Oh, and Candy was rolling on her head, but she stopped.

Dana was rolling on her head, but she was interupted by pooing, wich I got her on the toilet. Such a good toddler, even if I am sick of hitodetchis!

Candy just got a Time Out because she called for no reason. I treated her with a pizza slice. I have decided never to pause my blue tama at all.

I was holding Dana and Candy to the screen so they could see the screen, and now they are both rolling on their heads! Funny. They are reading this now!

Candy is now a -----> :chohimetchi: !

She has low batteries. = (

Everyone else is normal. Candy, please be a mimitchi after I download u!

Dana has gotten hungry 3 times and is now rolling on her head. Funny. Candy and Dana say hi to you all still reading this log! If you have read every entry here, you deserve a gold star! I have changed my avatar to a Young Mimitchi so I can remember my sweetie, Candy. Bye!

-The_Tam_Codes, Candy, angel, and Dana

Latest posts

Back