My Tam Logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soda decided to go poo just now. I cleaned it up.

Sincerly,

Angie, Soda, Candy, Luck, and The_Tam_Codes.

P.S. Angie is still dancing.

Candy pooed. Angie gets this stinky look on her face when there is poo on her screen.

Sincerly,

Luck, Soda, Angie, Candy, and The_Tam_Codes.

P.S. Luck is still dancing.

I just bought Luck a bowtie, and here is how he looks with it:

He has it on, and "marches", then the bowtie switches sides. Very cute.

Luck has decided to dance again. I wonder why everyone is so uneedy? I thought with babitchis it would be hard.

Candy pooed also. I guess it`s easy to know when she will go, just look at her real closely after Soda pooes.

The tree stopped early for Angie because she had to poo...I got her on the toilet, though. Luck`s tree went away as well. So far there are no hearts dropped.

Sincerly,

Luck, Soda, Angie, Candy, and The_Tam_Codes.

I feel like making predictions about Soda and Candy.

Candy

toddler: marutchi

teen: :)

adult: :p

Soda

toddler:kiknommatchi (or however it`s spelled)

teen: ;)

adult: :D

We will see tommorow or the next day. I think I will pause tonight so I don`t have to say good-bye so soon. I mean...I just got the both of them and they are sooo uneedy and loveable.

Well, I just bought Angie and Candy a ball for Candy after Angie leaves. I`m trying to get 1,000 points for some soda at the shop.

Angie drank the soda and then the lights flickered on and off, Angie glowing in the dark. A -30 showed up and Angie jumped for joy! She lost 30 pounds! She is 61lbs. Luck is 90lbs. Well, see ya all. Read here tommorow, I might let my little ones sleep!

My adults are bathing...how sweet. They will be nice and clean. Maybe they will wrap themselves in towels when they come out?

For some reason they have stink lines. Or is that steam?

I decided to rename Candy so she is Cream instead. My adults are STILL bathing. I guess I will stop them early...*pushes button*

Oh, well. They are still nice and clean. Please go to my poll in What`s on Your Mind?

Latest posts

Back