Bell Sprout's V4 Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bell Sprout

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I thought I might start a log here. Saves me wanting to write heaps in my e-journal instead!

I have had 3 boys and 2 girls (one girl is with her Daddy now). I have had both types of children. 3 Marutchis and 1 Kinakimotchi. All teenagers once and 3 Tarakotchis and One Mamitchi. I think I get lots of Tarakotchis cause I am lazy and only like to play Jump.

Tonight Picls (my current Tarakotchi) will leave his baby and head back to his home planet. Tomorrow at 8am, my new baby girl who I will call Eggy, will step out on her own. Will be interesting to see what evolves. I am hoping to get a young mimitchi as a teenager and a hanatchi as an adult. I am not sure that is even possible though. I will need to check the growth charts.

I've noticed that with each generation it takes longer and longer for the teenager to evolve into an adult and then for the Matchmaker to come and do her thing. Picls is 11 now so next time my tama will probably be 12 before she is ready to leave her baby.

Last night I stayed up until late to watch the farewell ceremony. It was a bit past 11:59pm when Picls got out of bed and sat and watched Eggy sleeping. Other than when he watched the Christmas tree, it is the only time I have ever seen a tama sit still! He did that for what felt like ages. It would have been a minute. He then opened his mouth silently twice, perhaps whispering goodbye. After that he closed his eyes and drifted up the screren slowly. I now understand why this happens to late at night. Really quite sad!

Eggy was awake at 8am waiting to be named, fed and played with. I made an effort to play Dance as well as Jump. It seemed though, everytime I played Dance something happened..e.g. she pooped and got sick or decided she needed attention. So I have been none to impressed with Dance yet again.

She evolved (as expected) into a little Marutchi. Her mother was a Hanatchi so it is not at all surprising. 3 out of 4 times, the matchmaker has presented a Hanatchi as a partner. The other time she gave up a Masktchi and then the resulting child was a Kinakimotchi.

I slept a lot today so I did my best to keep Eggy happy. She went to sleep at 8pm and has filled half her training bars. Tomorrow she will evolve into either an Itchigotchi or a Hinotamatchi. It has been a while since I had an Itchigotchi so I am hoping she will go that way but knowing my lucky I will get a little fireball.

Eggy spent an hour this morning playing with her Christmas tree. I don't like to disturb the animations so in that time she lost to hunger hearts and one happiness heart. She then proceeded to evolve into a Hinotomatchi. Bugger! I didn't want one of them. :rolleyes: Oh well.

I have determined that from this Hinotamatchi I can get a mametchi, kuchipatchi, hanatchi (I wish), yet another tarakotchi or a masktchi. I want a hanatchi. Who knows. Maybe I will strike it lucky. It will be an age before my little Eggy evolves to find out. I have another two full days of waiting left.

Hinotamatchi doesn't suit Eggy. I will just treat it as a really dodgy stage. In the meantime, I used her to create a whole bunch of tamagotchi animations on my website. That tamagotchi section grew considerably longer today. I am most proud of my work.

So not much really happened all day with Eggy. She gained another two training points and spent a lot of time with Christmas tree. She als danced and sang and that was about it. All in all, a bit of a disappointing day. :eek:

This morning Eggy evolved into a Kuchipatchi. Now that I have one, I don't mind it so much. I guess I am somewhat satisfied with that. :eek: I've been taking dot maps to create animations of her in between playing Sims 2! Yay! :p

I stayed up on Christmas eve. I got to see Santa drop down the right side of the screen, then fall, stand up and morph into a present. The weird thing is that it stays there for about 30seconds or there about and then disappears. Eggy just kept sleeping. Why have a present that will just disappear?? *sigh* Weird.

Ah well. I have at least another 3 days of Kuchipatchi Eggy to myself before she gets a visit from the match maker.

The Santa comes down at midnight on Christmas Eve/ Christmas morning. ;) That's why a lot of people don't see it!

Today my Kuchipatchi Eggy, got an expected visit from the matchmaker in the afternoon. Mrs. Busybody brought along a little Robotchi/Androtchi/Whatever. That was rather exciting as I had not had one of those to mate with before. All except one, a masktchi, were hanatchis. I wonder if it will have enough training points to create Kinakomotchi.

Anyhow, the end result was a little baby girl for Eggy, who I have decided to call Girly. A rather unoriginal name but it was the first thing that popped into my head when I was frantically updating my webpage with excitement.

I have spent so much time playing The Sims 2 that I have neglected to make too many animations. I am not really too worried though. I know I can create at least one of them with the materials I already have. Actually make that two. I just have to set the time aside to do it!

*jumps up and down* I want another Tamagotchi! Oh this is bad. I am starting to get more and more addicted. I big online for a matrix green tama but I found out afterwards that it was a US version and I didn't particularly want one of them cause of the background buzz or beeping. Don't particularly want to be changing the batteries too often. I got outbid on that one so I wasn't too upset! I am now bidding on an Oz version one which is different from the standard ones.

What I really want is a Keitai though. I have been looking all over the place but I can't seem to find many places that talk about them on the net. There is a winter pair on sale on e-bay on the moment for heaps. I am not really prepare to pay that much. It is even larger when you convert AUS$. Japan's Bandai site won't load the English version of their page so I can't see what I can do there. *jumps up and down* I guess I will just have to be patient.

Okay back to the log bit. About 20 mins ago, Eggy took off into space, back to her home planet apparently. My little girly is sitting there just doing her thing...sleeping in her box. Tomorrow she will wake up all by herself and the games will begin. Joy! The first hour is a right pain cause it needs attention every 20 seconds. I am kind of hoping for a kinakomotchi again, even though I think they look kind of stupid.

I regret not spending a little more time on getting images of my first kuchipatchi on the graph pad to make animations. Knowing my luck, I will get another tarakotchi. So it is back to playing Dance again. I hate dance. It required too much concentration. I am usually busying myself with other things to play thirty dance moves. And to actually win that game, I have to write them down. Though I have gotten pretty close just out of memory before. It depends on the pattern. Some of the patterns are really easy to remember. That helps.

Anyhow, will post more tomorrow or the next day or whenever I get on here again. It may be a while cause of new year.

I been slack cause I have been staying at a friend's place. Girly evolved into a Marutchi and has now become an Oniontchi. I like them so I am happy. In a few more days she will become an adult. I am being very balanced with what games I play.

Been really lazy with my tama. Girly evolved into a memetchi which was kinda cool cause I have never had one of those. It looks absolutely adorable when it eats stuff.

I've had Girly on makeshift pause for a few days now as I have been engrossed with a new person in my life and karate has come back and all.

Girly came off pause the other day and has been going ever since. Last night, much to my surprise, the matchmaker came along and offered Girly a masktchi mate. So the usual happened, they fell in love and out popped a little girl. :unsure: I'm hoping that means I will get a kinakomotchi child. We will see though. I was surprised the match maker came cause Girly was only 8 years old (which is early compared to what I have become used to). So it is time for the 7th Generation!

I named my new little girl Taryn. It was the first name that popped in my head. I don't particularly like the name but I have always used whatever has popped in my head so there it was. I was hoping like mad that she would turn into a little toast head but she didn't. I got the predictable Marutchi. I suppose that is alright. I think I may be eligable for an itchigotchi so I hope I get one of them. Which means I will get something else! lol! :rolleyes: I have filled half her training bars now. She hasn't slept so much cause I have been throwing her on and off pause which is a bad habit I know but hey.

Round 5 is not longer appropriate for this log but oh well. It is more like round 7. Moving along. In the early hours of this morning...okay it wasn't that early, I was just sleeping, my little Taryn decided to evolve. It took me another couple of hours and some more beeping of discpiline for me to actually get round to getting up and seeing what had become of her. She is not a hinotomatchi. *sigh* Enough of them. I seem to get them all the time! Oh well. The training bars are on the way up. Poor thing didn't get played with all day because I was exhausted and went back to bed. Ended up just going back to pause. It has been such a bad habit.

Taryn is still a little hinotomatchi. I have actually had her unpaused for 24 hours now. Shock horror! lol! :lol:

She has filled all her training bars and now it is just a matter of waiting until she is ready evolve into something new. I'm hoping for a character I have not had before. Maybe a robotchi. As far as I am aware, half of things she could possibily turn into I have not had before so I would be quite happy!

I've been busy doing pics and animations for my website so I haven't been paying all that much attention to her. Hope she turns out alright!

So today she evolved! Into a tarakotchi... yet again. That will teach me for keeping the poor thing with so much weight on its belly. Oh well, at least now I can play Jump as much as I want without having to worry about the consequences. That is the good thing about certain stages. Playing just one game doesn't affect anything. :D I guess I am just lazy. Jump is really quite effortless and is rather short. Dance required concentration at times which I often need it for something else.

I finally had the opportunity to have my tama unpaused for more than a few hours. She had a visit for the matchmaker today. The matchmaker brought along a cute little hanatchi and the two saw fireworks! Literally! :( I was great. Looks like we are about to enter the 8th generation. I am proud of that. I have a little baby girl blobbing around with her Mum. I have decided to call her Baby. Not really all that original but hey.

It was Valentine's Day today and I got to see something rather interesting. To celebrate Valentine's Day, my Tarakotchi Taryn sat on the ground and thought about love hearts for a while. It was rather sweet. I was confused initially cause it happened just after Baby appeared and I thought it might have something to do with that but then remembered what day it was!

It took long enough, but I got Taryn to leave so now Baby is all on her own. She morphed into a marutchi. No surprises there as she was fathered by a Hanatchi. I don't mind that of course. I would really love her to become an itchigotchi cause I haven't had one of those in ages... but I guess now that I want one, I won't get one!!

She's going to have a bit of a heard time because uni starts back tomorrow. I have two days off each weeks but when she is active will depend upon when I am awake and when I am not at karate. I have to be careful she doesn't get old and die before I can get her to evolve properly. That is the trouble with changing the time around. :lol:

Yes my tamagotchi is bastard! Yes a bastard she is! lol! :lol: What did I say! No sooner had a logged out, she turned into an oniontchi. Looking back on my records I make a great alternation between oniontchi and hinotamatchi. ARGH!!! Annnoooyyyyiiiinnngg. Anyways, I will deal. *chills out*

Today my Baby turned into a memetchi again. :huh: That's okay. It's better than a Tarakotchi. I played the Dance game with her more than anything else just to prove that it doesn't make a difference. She evolved the second she woke up. I worked out that if you've been pausing your tama a whole lot, to get it to evolve you gotta let it go to sleep naturally and wake up naturally without altering the time while it is sleeping and it will all be good. :huh:

I spotted Baby coming up really close to the screen and then winking twice and heading of backwards. The curl on her head looks like a little donut when she comes up really close. Yes when she does the Jump game she looks like an apple! *shrugs* I dunno. I am just glad to be rid of the onion!

Latest posts

Back