Bell Sprout's V4 Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new shirotsubutchi is called Green... for no particular reason. I was feeling very intouch with the beautiful weather when I was thinking about it this afternoon.

I have to say that I have become accustomed to the luxury of having work as a game and find Jumping Rope a little bit tedious at the moment. I am also being driven mad by the hunger hearst dropping almost every minute. I wish this little girl would grow up a bit faster! :)

I will have to go and do a parent visit next time I'm on Tama Town and see what that is all about. I think I'll wait until she grows a bit so that she won't die when I am out. Shouldn't be long before that happen though...

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay... it seems I need to relearn the point of souvenirs given that mine have all disappeared with the new generation.... That really is not worth the effort. :)

The parents, which had turned into a talking chair, game Green 200GP and I fixed up the rest with the community game. That's a bit of a let down all 'round tonight... :D

Well I unpaused Green late last night so that she would wake up today. I should have waiting until I woke up to do that because it seems the sleep absorbed some growth hours and she evolved at 9:15am instead of 6pm... She's got barely any skill points and only two training bars! :)

Anyway... she evolved into a young memetchi that is currently doing the teeth brushing thing. She is very cute! :) I guess I still have time to get her training up and get some skill points. I will also make sure to choose a different teacher this time around too.

It is almost like my tamagotchi is on fast forward this time around! :wacko: She just graduated from kindy! I went and selected the weird square teacher for kindness. :D He gave her something that looks almost like a dummy... or something else that I won't mention here... I am not sure exactly what it is supposed to be...

The most intriguing part is that she is only 1 year old!

Anyway, she gained another training point. :)

Ok... I've decided to take a new approach. At the moment, it will be to have my tama unpaused whenever I can and when I am ready for it to evolve then I will make sure it gets a good unpaused night of sleep. :) This has been decided given that I've been at uni all day to today and will be working both tomorrow and Sunday... That's a lot of days on pause...

I went and visited the near completed Tama Town today. Almost everything is open barring the train station and the one of the movies. When I visited the king, he gave Green a scepter... that was lots of fun receiving. The Gotchi King comes down to this little fanfare and flashing pixels and the goes away just the same! I also picked up a poster for the movie that Green got to see. I will have to go and play with the travel agency at some point again later.

I was a little disappointed to find that the community members game was different to that at Tamagotchi Europe. You've got answer three questions right to get all the points. That does not make for a quick money making method. Fortunately, Tamagotchi Europe still hasn't update and has the good version so I will stick with that as long as I can!

I am looking forward to seeing what is in the office block though... Oh.. I also worked out where to find the cell phone number for Spots... It had only taken me a few days. :p

Green is progressing reasonably... I've managed to get her training points to the half way mark and her life skills are 24, 14 and 33 respectively. I can't say that I've been trying too hard there... Once she gets all her training points, I will be happy to let her evolve.

Last night was the first time in quite a few days that Green was allowed to sleep through the night. I've been letting her run until she goes to bed each night and then putting her on pause. It has allowed me to bump up her training and life skill points a fair bit. I don't expect she will evolve into an adult for a little while yet... maybe the next time I can get her to sleep through the night which will be tomorrow night.

Nothing overly exciting has happened in the time that I have had her awake... basically an hour or maybe two before she goes to bed.

I had a bit of a haha moment when I bought her a pot plant for 200GP and won back 30GP... That was perhaps not a worthwhile investment. :) I'm not really too worried. I have close to 60000GP invested. I could even make another donation to the king.... Still not motivated enough to do that yet.

I do get to see the Australian V4 ad while I was at work the other day. I am not sure if it is any differnt to the US add at all.. It makes them out to be so surreal and exciting... or at least that is how it seemed with the TV on mute. :)

Anyway... will write more when there is something to say!

Soooo... On Tuesday I got called in to work unexpectedly so I didn't get a full day with Green. Last night I let her sleep even though she was still one bar off full training. She awoke this morning and evolved into a ponytchi. That was quite well predictable given Spudilike's growth chart. It seems that even though I have the kindness teacher in action.... the game that I like to play for happiness (Shape) adds on academic life skill points faster than I can or am willing to make up for it through school visits.

Green in her current state is very easily content. She stays happy for what seems like hours and only requires a somewhat regular feed. She got a chest from the Gotchi King which contained 2000p. 500p of which were stolen back by a nasty little robber that decided to pop out of an envelope! :lol: She had a lower number of stars in her fortune cookie for the morning so she was falling over at the left hand side of the screen. Seeing she was finally an adult, I went and used a number of items on her and even called Spots. :nazotchi:

I look forward to her graduation from school so I can try a new job. Though I will not be revisiting the balloon catching game even if I did get the hang of it...

Well the evolution process seems to have been occurring whether I want it to or not. She barely been unpaused of lately but still she has graduated from primary school and has started work. Unfortuanetly, I got confused and Green is now a school teacher again. That's ok because I find the the teacher work game quite easy to do. :D

I went and bought her two chests that were on sale. The first one produced a matchmaker tama which appeared to swallow Green and proceed to jump around looking all nasty like. Her hearts were strangely empty after that.... The other one contained a drum! I had been wanting a drum so I was quite excited... until I realised that is plays the same tune as the maracas.

I also purchased a very pretty little umbrella and a sound system for her to dance to.. Now I have to go and find all these claims about the CD and the boom box and nasty explosions....

Anyway... will update next time I am around.

Well... my tama had a little baby girl to a Debatchi... boy that thing has big teeth!! She also had an opportunity to change her path of employment and decided to follow me in the medical arena and is working in the hospital. I can't say that I am overly impressed with that game either and it did take me quite a number of goes to get all 100 hearts and win the game.

I bought her a remote controlled helicopter to go with the UFO. She's got a pretty little skirt and I think at long last, I've learned my lesson in regards to buying shovels and pot plants. I will not be making any more losses.

The Gotchi King came today and gave her some grapes... lol.. :rolleyes:

In other news, I not long ago purchased a fantastic tamagotchi cradle from Kyliesmum. About a week and half later, a little package arrived containing a custom made cradle!

And.. here it is: https://i3.tinypic.com/48g6fde.jpg (I apologise for the quality... good camera that doesn't do close ups very well. This pic just doesn't do it justice.)

On the bottom there are some very cute little feet to protect it and the surface it is placed on! :angry: I recommend

Kyliesmum's awesome work any day!

Shell awoke alone this morning. :unsure:

I have admit that I did get a little bit distracted on here and forgot to keep an eye on her towards the end of the hour and her hunger hearts had bottomed out! :wacko:

Seems it really didn't alter the outcome... I still ended up with a puchitchi AGAIN.

If she becomes a ringotchi as a teen, I am not going to be impressed. At least I will know how to control the outcome... even if it means playing certain games that I don't particularly like because of dodgy buttons... :( I don't realise how much I appreciate work games until they are gone... they are just so multifunctional!

Anyway, we shall see how we go..

Oh... a robber came along and stole 300p...

Latest posts

Back