Tamagotchi International Convention

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think there should be a Tamagotchi Internaitonal Convention?

• YES!!! that would be way cool!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, something like that....but I have a different idea that i'm going to post below...

• How would I get there?

• No...that's just dumb...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloKitty93

Reaction score
I thought that a convention, or some way us fans could meet and swap/buy stuff, etc...would be teh coolness! what do you think?

I think its agood idea but there is 1 prob cus its not safe to meet people from the internet :( !and some of us live on the other side of the world :unsure: So i guess that is a problemo :angry:

well, if there was one, there should be seperate conventions, so it'd be easier for people to get to one instead of driving acrros the whole country to get there. and if there is only 1 it should be in a place that radials around the country so its like in the center of the USA.

Great idea! I was thinking about sort of touring the globe (fun!) but DeadlyParasiticBoy's idea is more practical.

yeah, maybe like.......:::thinks really hard:::: well once tamatalk gets big enough....hmmm......t-shirts.........::rambling:: if neone is following my messed of train of thought let me know

well, if tama talk got large enough, we could have representatives in each state of IL, province of C.A, areas of England, etc......if that happened and we became a largely known world wide organization, we could arrange conventions for the areas most heavily populated with tama talk members, or just tama fans, and somehow we could have cool tshirts, like livejournal, neopets, etc, i mean look at neopets, they started out small, now they're huge, and homestarrunner.com, they're big now too............we could organize a type of Tama Talk Web Street Team to make it more popular....maybe like AOL would recognize us...sorry big ideas here, but these are all possibilities

well, if tama talk got large enough, we could have representatives in each state of IL, province of C.A, areas of England, etc......if that happened and we became a largely known world wide organization, we could arrange conventions for the areas most heavily populated with tama talk members, or just tama fans, and somehow we could have cool tshirts, like livejournal, neopets, etc, i mean look at neopets, they started out small, now they're huge, and homestarrunner.com, they're big now too............we could organize a type of Tama Talk Web Street Team to make it more popular....maybe like AOL would recognize us...sorry big ideas here, but these are all possibilities
well there i just explained myself, lol

look above:::stares at quote:::see it mentions the tshirts....lol

i think that we can do it. but lets start small. i think that once we have 500 members, we should start with the tshirts. o! i'm so excited now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back