Tamagotchi International Convention

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think there should be a Tamagotchi Internaitonal Convention?

• YES!!! that would be way cool!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, something like that....but I have a different idea that i'm going to post below...

• How would I get there?

• No...that's just dumb...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol! sounds cool! i would buy one! Admin, how you think we can popularize (i think i just made up a word) the site?

hey! cool news! in chicago, on CBS channel two, the meterologist, Ed Curran, handles (besides weather) techology stuff! So, i sent him an email, and mentioined that tamatalk.com is the best resource ever for Tamagotchi! maybe we'll get featured!

lol! sounds cool! i would buy one! Admin, how you think we can popularize (i think i just made up a word) the site?
:) You all are great!

How to polularize the site? Just keep being what you are now and I think more people will come! :) I guess some links to TamaTalk on other websites might help too... ummm *thinking*

Y'know, it isn't hard to set up a local "meet-up" (it's a thing through the good ol' interweb that lets people know that a bunch of people want to meet about abc on date xyz and let's them vote on where and stuff), so small impromptu get-togethers with other Tamagotchi Con* users in your area isn't that difficult to accomplish. All you need is people who are interested.

I think it would be interesting... I was actually thinking of this a while back but never said anything. I myself would be too shy to actually goto one though.

places to get possible adverts for this website would be like with web comic websites like somethingpositive.net. That is must read comic!!!! so hilarious!

AH! good idea! maybe it wouldnt need its own convention, but its own STAND at a convention! But, we need to wait until we have more reps from each part of the world.

Well if its any consolation,i have a real live friend from engalnd (lol) and he moved to canda and ON MY STREEEET how freaky is that! ocne were friends on internet then he moves to my street! lol mmk,Anyways I want to go to one just because iM a fan,I live close to toronto (a hint but i hate the thought of the big bad peopel out there) But i dont have a tamagotchi,if my mom drives me to toronto then I can get one (no im not some 24 yr old guy who lives with his mom and is to poor to buy a car)

But i could always buy a tamagotchi off ebay :p like thats ever gunna happen! :)

Anyways I want to go to one just because iM a fan,I live close to toronto (a hint but i hate the thought of the big bad peopel out there) But i dont have a tamagotchi,if my mom drives me to toronto then I can get one.
You implied you don't actulllay live in Toronto if your in the area there is a Collous Famous Players on highway 7 near a Costco Wholesale. There is a huge Toys r us near there in the same area of a Chapters,Gap,HMV,Best Buy and so on. Anways I got my connection from there. Only $19 CAN.

I would go if I could get there.... I don't have a tamagotchi either.. If I don't when the free tamagotchi then I've got nothing

I just added my pin to the map, California. I live in California and would do anything I can to help promote this site if you need anything. Even sell merchandise out here if you need anything my AIM SN= DawgDvL66. Maybe we could have like a big AIM Group COnversation to talk about more on this subject

The map seems to refuse to believe that people live in Nova Scotia :/

Edit: OMG it worked! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back