Tamagotchi International Convention

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think there should be a Tamagotchi Internaitonal Convention?

• YES!!! that would be way cool!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, something like that....but I have a different idea that i'm going to post below...

• How would I get there?

• No...that's just dumb...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
conventions never ever come to New Orleans, LA. I don't really wanna drive somewhere to go,

so what is the solution? I have only been to one convention because the rest were all in texas and florida. maybe you guys should join an anime convention that comes every so often and come with them, because I am so lonely....

Really people...it wouldn't be hard at all just to organize a meeting for each country (well, I guess it might, depend on how old most of us are are and who's independent and who would need to rely on parents etc..). Aside from the few people that have a country all to themselves... We'd just need to choose a place to meet up like a well-known mall or something... and then organize nearby hotels, restaurants, etc. so people would know where to stay (and not freak out about being in an unfamillar place)...for the US maybe we could do one for the west coast and one for the east coast, and people would go to whichever one is closer. Not so much a convention as just a meeting....convention-type-stuff should be saved for what we get more members...but just meeting up..that would be fun and less complicated. And it's actually quite possible....

Maybe if tamagotchis became as popular as they were the first time around..but I don't know what kind of attendance they'd get right now. Best bet would be the Simon Mall tours.

If there was going to be a convention, I vote for Memphis....0:)

sounds cool.And don't use bad words in your posts please.

Well, I think that would be a GREAT dream. "Dreams never come true"- uh i forget, but whoever said that is WRONG!!! A lot of dreams can come true. Like this one time I saw this guy with a green shirt in my dream, then i saw him with the same green shirt!!!! SCARY?? HUH???!!! But anyways a convention could work... if we had one in each country, city, and state!!!

well, if tama talk got large enough, we could have representatives in each state of IL, province of C.A, areas of England, etc......if that happened and we became a largely known world wide organization, we could arrange conventions for the areas most heavily populated with tama talk members, or just tama fans, and somehow we could have cool tshirts, like livejournal, neopets, etc, i mean look at neopets, they started out small, now they're huge, and homestarrunner.com, they're big now too............we could organize a type of Tama Talk Web Street Team to make it more popular....maybe like AOL would recognize us...sorry big ideas here, but these are all possibilities
Those are really cool ideas. I think if they were to have a Tamagotchi Convention in the USA, it should be in New York or Chicago or something. One of those big cities would be the best place I think.

i always want to meet someone but then i think they could be a crazed maniac or something.

I don't know. There probably isn't a big enough fanbase. And even if there was, I doubt that there'd be a lot of people there. People old enough to go on their own probably wouldn't, and adults aren't really going to want to take their kids. Plus, I can't really think of much you could do. There's more to it than just selling things at a convention.

But I digress. I am the eternal pessimist. Sounds right cracker.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought that a convention, or some way us fans could meet and swap/buy stuff, etc...would be teh coolness! what do you think?
The same with me! XD!!

*tama star* :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back