Oh, A Tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmy299

Reaction score
OK, I litteraly do not have an entama now, but I will some time around, I have to pay off a library fee of over $10. I only get $5 per 2nd week so that will take awhile. Also, I am getting a angelgotchi. That will be like what.....a monthaway! Stupid overdue library books! Anyways.....I have 5 tamagotchis right now. Only 3 here right now. A V1, V2 and V3. And my other V2 with dead batteries. My other V3 I forgot at my Before/after school program..... My V1 is a 8th generation Tarakotchi named Kia with a little Kurobabytchi named Bane. My V2 is a soundless Generation 2 Hitodetchi named Kikki. My V3 is a Tamatchi named Zoey and is Kikki's real flesh and blood sister. Life is good......I am just waiting for a month now. I was GOING to pay off the fine with my extra money but Nooo.........Will I ever stop blabbing off???? I am looking around different sites.....*shify eyes* I am sooooo in debt. It is a...*gasp* Expensive $10! Thats how much I have in my stupid account! Sorry for blabbing off so much.......*sighs*

Well, I'm thinking alot on giving Shiva (My V3 whom is a piropiroitchi (sp?) at school) Zoey's TV. I am waiting my life out for a nice entama. Or even a nice ol' Cho Jinsei Enjoy Life. *sits back with tamas and relaxes* Ahh....... Nothing new. All I have to do is dive into a world of tamas and all my troubles go away. (Thanks Tenshi for telling me that!) Lol....

I have been taking notes on poops, heart losing etc. I will post all that junk later. For now....I am bored...*yawns* *plays bump with Zoey*

OK! Here we go!!!!

6:39 PM- Kikki emptys 3 hearts on happy and hunger. I quicly fill them with a few games of jump and some yummy meals.

6:43 PM: Bane, Kia's baby poops. I clean it up before poor Kia has to.

6:45 PM: Bane gets a little flu. I cure him with my trusty tama medicine! Oddly, all tamas get sick once as a baby tam.

6:47 PM: Zoey loses a single happy heart. :/ Quicly filled up with a wholesome game of Bump!

6:55 PM: Kikki goes completely empty in happy! I play a bunch of games and more even!

7:06 PM: Zoey once again loses a happy heart. Another game of Get!

7:45 PM: I look at her and sometime during my bath she had beeped for attention. I give her a time-out.

7:48 PM: Just when I thought my day of poo had ended, Kikki makes a poo and emptys a happy heart!

8:00 PM: Tired Zoey and Kikki fall asleep after a tiring day, goodnight!

There! I'll post that at the end of each day!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to have to use stupid PayDay for my Entama. Oh well, I will always post what happend to my tams later today. For now, they are 1. You will see what they did later.

*also pokes Zoria* HI!!!!! Entamas rule! I hope they will still be selling when I turn 17 - by that time I'm going to probably have a job, a credit card, and an eBay account. My mom said if they EVER come down in price she'd buy one.

*pokes Loti back* I'm being poked. :rolleyes:

Lol.....About 12 minutes ago Bane woke up, turned into a hinotamatchi and went back to sleep :/ Yesterday, Kikki turned into a hintotamatchi while Zoey turned into a Nikatchi. Gotta love that cute little smile! Shiva is STILL a Piropiroitchi. She should evolve soon. And that was my evolution fest. XD OK, Bye! *pokes everyone reading this log*

Shiva evolved into a..

Cute Mimitchi?

IMPOSSIBLE!

Even cuter Mametchi?

Uh-uh.

The adorable Mimiyoritchi?

I wish..............

A V1 or V2 Character?

No.........

An ugly Kurokotchi?

YES! A STUPID UGLY KUROKOTCHI! How ugly.....wah! I still

love her anyways. i got her the TV. It's really cute! I will watch it with her when I am bored.......lol.

I took some pictures of my Tamas. Here they are. Excuse the messy computer desk and ignore the bagon figure.

Piccy of Zoey and Shiva

Piccy of Kikki and Bane!

Sorry about not getting the characters on the screen. I was just sitting in my computer chair. I will now and again post piccys if I get the chance. I'm starting to think Kurokotchi is cute. When he smiles after the program he watches is cute.

I changed my mind. Kurokotchis are ADORABLE! *hugs Shiva* My poor batterieless Blue V2 will get batteries over the weekend. It was a kuribotchi named Genny. (Jenny) Her full name is Geneveive. I miss her.......I reset and downloaded her to see her jolly little face. The pixels were fading. The sound was Bp. Bp bp bp. Her screen froze and went out. <_< It was soooo sad. I need to buy extra batteries for my V1. Her batteries are also going.

Edit: Kikki, Shiva and I are going to the food court in tamatown! Yummy!

OMG! OMG! I MAY get a angelgotchi next week.....to bid for it on eBay. I am soooo happy! I paid off the debt! *dances around* OK, sorry for being hyper......I am going to read mimitchi.com's stuff about angelgotch! I am getting happier by the minute!! Yay!

Sorry for not being on, tamatalk wouldn't work. Happy easter tamatalk anyways! Not alot has happened. Shiva weighs 99lbs and Zoey evolved into a megatchi. Megatchi seems to do alot of closeups. Hmm........

I woke up this morning. I set the time forward untill 10:00 AM on Bane and he evolved into a Masktchi. I set time back to normal and he went to sleep. 4 minutes ago at 10:00 AM my tamas woke up. I wonder if they will watch the bunny rabbit push the egg across. I'm going to let Zoey and Bane mate since Kikki is out off batteries. I'll be on 10th generation! Yay! I am bored. So I will post in my Tama Zone log! Byebye!

I'm bored. Click this 3 times.

I'm bored. Tamas are all asleep in there snug little beds. Soon to be stirring. *hugs them* I LOVE YOU TAMAS! Lol, I am going to mate Bane with Zoey/Kikki. I'll make a poll. Obviously they ALL need a good rest. Staying up untill 10:00 PM. I have big connecting and batterie-getting plans. I will have alot of work on my hands with 5 tamas. Whew!

Haha! Lol......

Latest posts

Back