Oh, A Tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! Guess what? Genny got the MM and had a baby girl! Automatic name: Tensi

I'm happy-joy-joyish now! Because I can mate her with Airoz or with Isnet. (Probably Isnet) Now, for my V2s and V3s it's time to put my giving presents and timing-out thing a chance!

Tams has been paused. I can't wait for the darn Entama! Two weeks untill I order it, and then like 3 weeks untill it actually comes. But once I get it shipped I will stsrt asking Tenshi entama Questions like C-R-A-Z-Y. I am going to read a short chapter book called 'Puppy Puzzle'. Why? Because I'm bored. :D Or, I can gain points on my tamas and become ultamite rich person!

I can take my tamas to school tommorow because it's an early dissmissal. So that means I will sneek a tama to school, then a 1:00 PM go and play with it for like, 2 whole hours! I'm soo lucky. I hate it when my mom dosn't let me take my tams. Oh well, *wizzes off to play games and earn points*

Yes, I reset Gochi. I have not set abything and my tams have been on pause, I took them off and the onlt awake one is Genny...........

Tenshi's Tama Zoria became a kutchipatchi..........I don't have a big butt! And david has gone missing. He's probably dead by now...........

I found my tama, David in the couch. That was abnormal. Hehe......Yup. In the couch. I watched Mewmew power, episode 5. The funny part was: Ichigo did gymnastics. How often do you see that And Gochi evolved into an ojitchi...........NOT!

Sorry that this log has been boring.....I Deactivated my V2s and V3s, leaving my V1. I put the batterys in the freezer. In two days I will activate one, two says later another, etc. Airoz is doing good. Maybe if I don't pause him he will grow. I'm going to download my tamas when I get them out. Airoz is adorable.

If tenshi get to name her tamas TMM names I get to too! my next girl will be named Minto! Next boy will be named Kishu! OMG! Airoz turned 1! Happy birthday to you....*shot*

]

I took a walk, quite calming. My mom was there too. She picked a lily and let me smell it. It smelled great. Airoz went along. Although he pooped. I thought about admitting to marvin, so it wasn't peacefull for me afterall.

Airoz pooped 2 times while I was walking. :wub:

List of tamas I have had:

1) Kia, White V1, Tarakotchi

2)Kikki, Pink V2, Hiratchi

3)Zoey, Silver V3, Megatchi

4)Shiva, Green V3, Kurokotchi

5)Bane, White V1, Masktchi

6)Genny, Blue V2, Kabutchi

7)Gochi, Green V3, Dorotchi

8)David, Silver V3, Hashitamatchi

9)Airoz, White V1, Oniontchi

10)Isnet, Pink V2, Hitodetchi

Wondering why Airoz is an oniontchi? I DUNNO! I take perfect care! :D Maybe I can get a hanatchi out of this.....

Latest posts

Back