Oh, A Tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weeelll, there are all going to wake up in like....2 minutes. For now I post some stuff:

Girl Names I Want: Yumi, Yuki, Edith, Tally, Mew, Brdgt (Bridget), Purin, ichi, Minto, Mint, Plee, Kassy, Kali, Keely, Flower, Fleur

Boy Names I Want: David (rename of a pyonchitchi I can never forget), Dave (short form), Zack, Cryo(rename), Omar (rename of mt first and only mametchi), Ken, Den, Mizu, Fish, Chip, Mame, Tama (rename), Gochi, and any other names I think of.

My tamas are awake! Jolly me!

Tamas I Dislike: Umm.....not alot......Mohitamatchi when it is sideways, Decotchi, Bill, Ojitchi, and thats about it........

Tamas I Like The Most In Order: Mimiyoritchi, Pyonchitchi, Mizutamatchi, Mimitchi, Mametchi, Kuribotchi, Dorotchi, Nyatchi, Potchitchi, too many to list. B)

I am going to start playing with my tamas!

Goody Goody Gumdrops! Lol....I got batteries for Kikki and Genny. Genny is a Kuribotchi. And now I'm happy. I also got a lanyard and a extra battery. A I <3 Canada lanyard. I found extra chains for my tams with broken ones and attached them. I know have 5 needy tamas to look after....... :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Then....click three times. XD

Genny evolved into Young Mimitchi! How k00t. And now my tamas where put in the fridge. I took them out before anything bad happened....... :eek:

Hewwo!!! Happy easter!!! I got a plush rabbit. (I put it on my bed frame) 4 Kinder Suprises (ate 1) And a box of candy.

I hope to see my tams and the easter bunny. Yet none of them will be awake untill 9 (Only Genny).

Everyone is awake!

When I was not looking, Kikki turned into a hiratchi! The sound is broken so I didn't notice! While Shiva and Bane mated after ALOT of connecting and had 2 baby boys. I got name topics to make! One of them is probably going to end up being named David. Meep......

OK, I fell asleep and..........all the tamas had a poop or 2 and 1 heart empty in both hungry and happiness. Sorry, I forgot to log off. :)

Man is it hard to do EVERY post with lots of info! Well, it will all pay off when I am a TamaGuide.

Nothing has happend in teh world of tamas! Genny has gone to

bed.....aww. She's my favorite! (Don't tell the other tamas!)

I'm Awake!....................for 10 minutes at least. I wanna post that Zoey is now 7 and Shiva is now 8. Zoey should get the matchmaker (boy hopefully) and Shiva is going top leave. Byebye Shiva. *yawn* Better get back to bed before mom finds out i'm awake at 6:25 AM/I fall asleep. :ph34r:

Yay, I woke up at 8:00 AM and couldn't get back to sleep.....I layed in my bed for 42 minutes. Then mom comes, I get up. about 18 minutes later Genny awakes. Lol..........I have to wait till saturday to sleep in. :-(|

I set the time on Shiva to 11:59 PM and she left little Gochi whom I am taking care of. I am aiming for the best character I can get. Not mimitchi because Kurokotchi is an unhealthy character. If I'm lucky maybe Mimiyoritchi, Hidatchi or Hashizoutchi.

It would be cool if I got bill. He is cool! And I predict that little

Gochi here willturn into Kutchitamatchi. Cause the healthy charas are:

1. Mizutamatchi

2. Kutchitamatchi

3. Mohitamatchi

4. Tamatchi

It's beacause You get Tamatachi and Mohitamatchi if your tamagotchi is over 14 lbs. You get Mizutamatchi and Kutchitamatchi if it is under 14 lbs. If I get Tamatchi I will S-C-R-E-A-M!!! Those things are UG-LY! Genny is stilll 1yr old. I have blown my chance for Mimitchi.......... :rolleyes:

BUT, I may still be able to get maybe something else.....I have no idea what, but oh well. Meep..........

God, alot is on my mind about-

Ok, lets not get personal......MARVIN!

Ahh!

Nothing has happened in the world of teh tamas!

TT_TT No one joined my Group Hatching. So....*downloads Gochi* Ok, Gochi had turned into Mizutamatchi. Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man do I love him. I'm soo sorry for reseting you Gochi!

Gochi: *smiles and waves with one foot*

Haha! So k00t! I brang little Genny to school. Although My tamas were paused (exept genny) All throughout the night and all day while I was at school. I think I am gonna put them to sleep from now on. I'm sure Shiva is missin' me in tamatown! Gotta go visit her for today!

No, I didn't make a new log and no, I will not abondon this loggy woggy! I am sad I can't get a mimitchi. Plus that Bane won't leave. And to top it all off, I forgot Zoey at my before/after school program! Just to add to it, ALL MY TAMAS HAVE BEEN PAUSED FOR A LONG TIME! Great. :( Batterys are being wasted.

So, I have to unpause all of them, and get all their

hearts back up again. I wasn't on yesterday cause I was

outside playing soccor too much, and going crazy saying "Can I light things on fire?" Yes, I'm like tenshi. A total hyper freak. Lol, this is alot of fuuunnn!!!!! So, this is mu uber shortish post, I've done shorter tho.

Lol, I brang Zoey to school, not my before/after school program, SCHOOL. I had the sound off while taking care of her in my desk, along with Angel, Marvins tama. Her baby got sick while I was at recess but otherwise, she and her baby was fine. :huh: So, maybe I will bring Gochi tommorow.

First of all, Marvins tama, angel was resseted by Marvins evil cousin. Then that mizutamatchi he had died. He gave it to me. "You Take Care Of It." Then he walked off. I hatched a Kuroteletchi and named him Zavax. I bit later he evolved into a Tamatchi. I didn't have alot of time to take care of it because I was at school.

I continued to care for Zavax, and all. I had brougten Gochi to school, hoping he would evolve. Nearing the end of the day......he evolved into a Hinotamatchi. While Luckc, breannes tamagotchi Died. She refused to hatch another egg.

On my way to my grandparents, Genny evolved into a ..........Kabutchi! Althugh my sister got annoyed while I played jump with Bane. BUT, on out way of chasing Opa (grandpa) I caught little David beep and evolve into a Tamatchi. Whom is david you ask? Zoey left last night, so i got David. Lucky lucky me me! *crosses fingers* Pyonkotchi, Pyonkotchi, Pyonkotchi.........lol. And that is my uber long post.

Latest posts

Back