Tamagotchi Angel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waht type of Tamagotchi Angel do you have?

• American

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Japanese

• European (there are European, right?)

• I don't have one! WAAAAAA!!!!

• Other (if other, please specify. I'm not sure if there are any other types.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Lover994

Reaction score
Please vote!!!! I just got a Japanese type for Easter. I LOVE IT!!!!!! I was just wondering what kind most people have. Thanks! :huh:

*~*Tama_Lover*~*

iv got a v6 what version have you [SIZE=21pt]got[/SIZE] ^_^ [SIZE=21pt] :wacko: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all I would like to say to Thosavage...

WELCOME TO TAMATALK! I jnow you will love it here B)

btw. Please read the rules and regulations of TamaTalk, and dont forget to read the pinned rules before you post...

excuse me but its not possible to have a V6 because its not released yet, the latest version is V3 and V4 is going to be released next January, Dont forget to read about the topic before you post, this topic is about Tamagotchi ANgel not other versions Tamatalk...

btw, I have the Japanese angelgotchi...

a broken japanese angelgotchi! (to see pics click on the link in my siggy where it says "tamas".)

I have a bluey-grey with silver wings American Angelgotchi. I :wacko: it. I also want a Yellow Japanese one. :mimitchi:
(Oh yeah - and now I know which Tama you used to get Unchi, hehe)
the japanese edition never released the yellow egg design, only blue white and pink, only english edition carries the yellow ones.. sorryyyyy

I just started up my (silver? blue?) pearlised American Tama Angel... (prolly the same kind as Spiffy)

Good grief... talk about a steep learning curve...

Well :D At least I haven't managed to kill it yet - but its AP (TP) reading keeps dropping - from 11 right down to 6

Is it only feeding Candy that increases the AP/TP level and can you catch it before it does a pooh - like on the Connexions - or do you have to wait and just flush away the mess afterwards?

Any feedback will be useful :huh:

I just started up my (silver? blue?) pearlised American Tama Angel... (prolly the same kind as Spiffy)
Good grief... talk about a steep learning curve...

Well :D At least I haven't managed to kill it yet - but its AP (TP) reading keeps dropping - from 11 right down to 6

Is it only feeding Candy that increases the AP/TP level and can you catch it before it does a pooh - like on the Connexions - or do you have to wait and just flush away the mess afterwards?

Any feedback will be useful :rolleyes:
I dno :rolleyes:

the japanese edition never released the yellow egg design, only blue white and pink, only english edition carries the yellow ones.. sorryyyyy
theres an english edition i dont have one and im in england iv never heard of the englidh version :( :angry:

here is my Angel :unsure:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back