Tamagotchi Angel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waht type of Tamagotchi Angel do you have?

• American

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Japanese

• European (there are European, right?)

• I don't have one! WAAAAAA!!!!

• Other (if other, please specify. I'm not sure if there are any other types.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have a tamagotchi angel! I have the yellow one with little black stars and gold wings.

C~M

I just got a blue japanese angel for my birthday. It looks really cute, and I want to start it soon!

My friend gave me one as a souvenir from America. It was a long time ago but I still have it. It has a pearly white casing with gold wing highlights.

And yes, the Tamagotch Angel is "touch screen", although only a few of its features actually require you to tap the screen a few times. (Well in my months of playing it I was only required to use the tap screen around once or twice every two weeks.)

I have a Yellow American one =] I love it, but I don't play with it too often. It sits on my shelf in it's box :p

i got my pearl pink japanese angelgotchi in the mail 1 or 2 hours ago.

i just ordered myself a bra new pearl blue angelgotchi! i wanted to start a group hatching if anyone is interested please pm me!

did u know there's a mobile version of tamagotchi angel?

u can change the colour setting if u want... there's grey blue with shiny brown wings.... yellow... pink... light blue....

the clock's based on your mobile phone time so there's no need to set the time....

---------------------------------------

my tamagotchi angel is the big blue guy who keeps dancing infront of the screen... its ten "years" old and as it gets older its AP decreases even faster.... is ap is at 70 now but 1 or 2 hours later it will drop to 40 plus.... help....

I have a blue japanese one. I cant remember who asked but someone asked if you can raise the TP any other way besides feeding it candy. I havent played with mine in a while (the batteries died, boo hoo) but im pretty sure thats the only way. You might be able to raise it by playing games but I think that just raises happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back