Tamagotchi Angel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waht type of Tamagotchi Angel do you have?

• American

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Japanese

• European (there are European, right?)

• I don't have one! WAAAAAA!!!!

• Other (if other, please specify. I'm not sure if there are any other types.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered a japanese tamagotchi angel off of ebay in pink.

It's pretty cute and I'm not sure yet if it's v1 or v2.

The only difference is in v1 the icons are more simple and you take care of it like a regular tamagotchi.

But, in v2 the icons are a little different and you get "angel points" from eating heart candy.

I'm hoping it's v2 just because I used to have an american v1 and I'd like something a little different.

Oh, and I got it for for $18, GREAT PRICE!

They had some for up to $220 which I find ridiculous, but I know some people who paid that for an american one.

Also, the japanese one has an extra character that's a pile a poop.

LOL.

Kay, bye. :mimitchi:

I just bought an Angelgotchi for 22bucks(5.00 cause of shipping) he just shipped it today! I hope to get it soon

I just ordered a japanese tamagotchi angel off of ebay in pink.
It's pretty cute and I'm not sure yet if it's v1 or v2.

The only difference is in v1 the icons are more simple and you take care of it like a regular tamagotchi.

But, in v2 the icons are a little different and you get "angel points" from eating heart candy.

I'm hoping it's v2 just because I used to have an american v1 and I'd like something a little different.

Oh, and I got it for for $18, GREAT PRICE!

They had some for up to $220 which I find ridiculous, but I know some people who paid that for an american one.

Also, the japanese one has an extra character that's a pile a poop.

LOL.

Kay, bye. :blink:
ur wrong on the english version u can get the lucky poo to there is a video about it

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back