1st TamaTalk ONLINE hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 17

Reaction score
Ok, so we'r organising an online hatching , were we shall record what we get, and what happens with our tamas.

This is just a post to get people to put their names down for the online hatching, wen we have enough we shall do one ^_^

So please put a post to show your going to join in ^_^

lol, please someone join in, otherwise this group hatching will be pointless :rolleyes:

I should be getting my first tamagotchi soon...when is this 'group hatching' supposed to take place? Do we have an approximate date planned? :rolleyes:

hmm, when all the people who want to do it , get their tamas and put wen theyre available to start.

Madrox,

why not set a date so that I can post it in the calendar section. give enough time for Tamas that are on order to arrive

Last edited:
ok mr admin,

as me and tamagod are the main 'runners' of this , we'll discuss a time to start and then PM u the time, ok?

Hi... I Would like to join this group hatching but I can't. Ok see this is the thing. I recently started back playing with my virtual pets. I had taken most of them apart and my tama has no sound because the wires on the sound thing broke and I dont have the back part that holds the batteries in its lost somewhere.

I am probably crazy for playing with them now cause I just turned 20 June 2nd! I am probably like the oldest person who plays with these virtual pets...?

Also I guess this hatching is only for the new tamas and not the older ones mine is a gen2.

So I guess I would have to some how get replacement parts (if thats even posible) for the tama I have now or buy one of the new tamas which I wanted to get anyways. I was going to wait till they came out in the U.S. cause I read they were going to be like around $14 and I can't really pay alot right now.

Maybe I can join the next hatching *sigh*... Oh well.

Lol, good luck I guess. They really aren't that expensive...I can get you one for 32USD including shipping.....it would be a Japanese one though....Those are better in my opinion. Lol :)

20 years old, no your not the oldest person using them :)

theyre are some fansites run by 40 year old people, tamas are not set to an age, everyone can enjoy them :)

I was thinking if/when I get my old tama fixed I wanted to start a group hatching for old tamas.

Also I was thinking maybe we could split the group hatchings into catagories...

Japanese English and American. I was wanting to start an American tama hatching as soon as they come out. Maybe if it would be ok to have a two day hatching? Like Friday August 20th at 12:00am - Saturday 21st 11:30pm.

Let me know what you think.

Thank You!

P.S. To Alex.Jordan1: thats really cool!

I WAS 13 ON 6TH JUNE!!!!!! :p :p not...dat...its a big deal. :eek: HIDE MY FACE! :p

You all decide on a date to begin the group hatching yet?

Well, because of Independence Day, I couldn't get my Tamas as early as I wanted....and madrox hasn't set any date. Lol. I have something for you to put on the calendar though, Mr. Admin. Of course, August 15th? The date of the U.S. release! ^_^

Lol. I have something for you to put on the calendar though, Mr. Admin. Of course, August 15th? The date of the U.S. release! ^_^
^_^ I suppose that would be useful. ;)

anyone know any stores in USA that ship to UK?

coz wen they come out i want a USA tama......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back