1st TamaTalk ONLINE hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kooki has turned into Hinotamatchi,

this is the first time iv used this tamagotchi and it hasnt turned into a ichigotchi as it should have....

strange?

Kooki has turned into Hinotamatchi,
this is the first time iv used this tamagotchi and it hasnt turned into a ichigotchi as it should have....

strange?
Hmmm... very strange...

Anyway, Ted has had a baby girl. I know it has nothing to do with group hatchings, but I just wanted to say. :D

Kooki has died, i went to work and left her on my computer desk :( :D :D

erm, you cheated on a group hatching, that sort of defies the point of looking at wot results we get.....

anyways, i had to reset mine coz i left it at home and it died, got a hinomatchi atm

WIZ became ichigotchi this afternoon, around 1430. and i watched WIZ bathed when i came out of the bathroom. heh, what a coincidence. i just finish bathing too.

:D

erm wiz, not trying to sound mean but why did u post that in this thread? this is for the group hatching.

your too late for this one as it was last week, but mebe u cud join the 2nd

Theres a little info on the second one in the suggestions section check it out, it will probaly take place a few days after the American release.

Hello how is everyone....i just started my Tama experience two days ago and i have a few questions:

my 1 yr old ichigotchi will not play jump but will play dance.....why?

can i join the group hatching...i may be new but i think it would be cool to be in it!

how long does it take for a Tama to grow to the next level, are they one day apart or do they grow by how much interaction there is with them?

thanks for any answers and hopefully i will be able to join the group hatching :lol:

Heya vampyreduke!

Check out the Tips, What Happeneed?, and Help for new owners sections for TONS of info to help you out. Interested in a group hatch? Go back to the main area of group hatches and look for one that you can participate in (Poison Orchid is looking to start one soon so you can always participate in that one!).

Let us know if you need any help! :lol:

-Admin-

Hey Admin can I join the group I'm new

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back