1st TamaTalk ONLINE hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry I mean Madrox can I join

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kite

Birthdate: Nov 28 2004

Generation: 1

Info: female

Weight: 23 Lb

Training: 3

Ichigotchi

Color: Orange with yellow dots and lines

I WAS 13 ON 6TH JUNE!!!!!! ;) ;) not...dat...its a big deal. :wub: HIDE MY FACE! :huh:
???????? :eek: ???????????????????what?you think your to old for tamagotchis?or are you trying to hide from something else?

Hello how is everyone....i just started my Tama experience two days ago and i have a few questions:my 1 yr old ichigotchi will not play jump but will play dance.....why?

can i join the group hatching...i may be new but i think it would be cool to be in it!

how long does it take for a Tama to grow to the next level, are they one day apart or do they grow by how much interaction there is with them?

thanks for any answers and hopefully i will be able to join the group hatching :wub:
you can always join.nobody would stop you from joining.ill answer some of your questions,if you still need answers.tamagotchis can get tired of playing certain games.i have a little trick that makes them play all of the games for a little while.all you have to do is give it 2 time outs and feed it 1 snack.it gives you weight but you can burn that of PLUS lose some extra weight.it really works well.and they evolve once a day.babytchi(of any gender)into a toddler(of any type and gender)in one day and turns into a teen(of any type and gender)and here's where it gets tricky:the teen takes more than one day to evolve into an adult(of any type and gender)and i have no clue how to get old timers.

I'm not here to hatch tamagotchis, but.....

I'm fine :D I started mine on Christmas.

Maybe your ichigotchi doesn't like jumping???

Or maybe you should just give it a time-out

Mine is 6 and it's a Tarakotchi, so....

1'st day till it changes to a toddler & then a child

2'nd or 3'rd day it changes to a teen

4'th-5'th day it changes to an adult.

That's just MY experience, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back