Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi Warnings

• Please log in to reply

clarebarb

• clarebarb user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 January 2006 - 12:35 PM ( #101 )

:o Fakes ya well why? I like tamas so does everybody else!

iampalmchick

• iampalmchick user photo

Posted 24 January 2006 - 08:27 AM ( #102 )

:puroperatchi: LOL @ Kitty having a bad day!! heheheh

Angelgotchi from tamatalk

• angelgotchi-from-tamatalk user photo

Posted 28 January 2006 - 11:59 AM ( #103 )

a boy on my road called nicky has a fake... :rolleyes:

nlopez2

• nlopez2 user photo

Posted 28 January 2006 - 12:34 PM ( #104 )

Well, here's a fake. I went to pizza hut bistro, (a new type of pizza hut) and this waitress mentioned she used to have sometihng like tamagotchi. I think it was cauld something like Goo Goo pets...I think.

katethomas56

• katethomas56 user photo

Posted 29 January 2006 - 12:31 AM ( #105 )

kfd'asf'lasdkfldsfk'adkf'ds;lkf'a;ksdf

Chatterbox

• chatterbox user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 05 February 2006 - 03:25 PM ( #106 )

Well, I've never been cheated, but I'm sure that fake Tamagotchi makers are.....FAKED!!!!!! They are just trying to be cool and smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oops, sorry. I am overreacting AGAIN! :puroperatchi:

Kiibuta

• kiibuta user photo

Posted 06 February 2006 - 03:37 PM ( #107 )

Just to say from the first page, THey have V7 in Japan for Tamagotchi from Ebay! Also, I found a site in what they show you how to Pirate Tamagotchis! You know, make em and sell them, I when into my Tama that was broke adn I see why it is so easy! The chip is not complicated at all! Also, I found out how to make a diffrent screen, PM me and I will tell you how. But I must say DO NOT LOSE the Screws or your tama will break, and then crying will start. MAke sure you are a skilled at drawing good. Also, I broke mine for losing 2 screws! :) But anyway, make sure you do not brake a thing. Ask me, I got my Second Tama workin for doing the new Screen, I must say VERY cool! I did a Blue Camo with Hearts for thbe buttons.

Kiibuta

• kiibuta user photo

Posted 06 February 2006 - 03:40 PM ( #108 )

Just to say from the first page, THey have V7 in Japan for Tamagotchi from Ebay! Also, I found a site in what they show you how to Pirate Tamagotchis! You know, make em and sell them, I when into my Tama that was broke adn I see why it is so easy! The chip is not complicated at all! Also, I found out how to make a diffrent screen, PM me and I will tell you how. But I must say DO NOT LOSE the Screws or your tama will break, and then crying will start. MAke sure you are a skilled at drawing good. Also, I broke mine for losing 2 screws! :o But anyway, make sure you do not brake a thing. Ask me, I got my Second Tama workin for doing the new Screen, I must say VERY cool! I did a Blue Camo with Hearts for thbe buttons. :)

~Kiib

((Call me Kiib, it is easier! Also, I am Kiibuta, Kiibuyta, Kiib, Odin, and I could go on! B) ))

Purplecowsrule

• purplecowsrule user photo

Posted 12 February 2006 - 02:46 PM ( #109 )

Duh Japan got Tamagotchis months before everyone else, because they were made in Japan!!!! That's perfectly reasonable to me.

Yeah, but doesn't everything seem to be made in Japan or China? I mean, pick up a little plastic toy. "Made in China," right? :huh:

falloutboy

• falloutboy user photo

Posted 18 February 2006 - 11:45 AM ( #110 )

there are fakes on ebay :unsure:

ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK

• zaina-tama-freak user photo
  • Group: Banned

Posted 19 February 2006 - 10:02 AM ( #111 )

there are fakes on ebay :D

do u want to be on my buddy list............ i LOVE fallout boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tamatalker101

• tamatalker101 user photo

Posted 20 February 2006 - 12:41 PM ( #112 )

I found a ton on e-bay :huh:

flutterby

• flutterby user photo

Posted 20 February 2006 - 06:57 PM ( #113 )

I'm not really replying to this... I just need to know. Who's the person who's icon is a little kitty in a house-box sort of thing and the kitty's name is Sakaru or Sukari or something like that?

callie_girl

• callie-girl user photo

Posted 21 February 2006 - 03:35 PM ( #114 )

I bought a fake tamagotchi (actually two) on ebay. The seller assured me that the toy was real, saying things like "authentic bandai tamagotchi." I was seriously POed when I got them. The sellers username is dolls_of_the_world. Everyone should watch out on ebay. The people selling the products can sell you something fake and get away with it. Thanks, and remember, WATCH OUT!!

tamagotchichick101

• tamagotchichick101 user photo

Posted 26 February 2006 - 08:54 PM ( #115 )

is the code about getting twins real :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :mellow: :mellow:

Tama_Jewels

• tama-jewels user photo

Posted 27 February 2006 - 10:01 PM ( #116 )

actually going 2 a shop isn;t the best way 2 get a tama cuz u know dat tamas r so popular that they are hrd 2 find trust me i went through six stores n couldn't find a tama for my sister on her b day so i had 2 give her a stuffed animal instead internet is much easier n u dun always have 2 use ebay

sam!!!

• sam user photo

Posted 01 March 2006 - 11:25 AM ( #117 )

i saw a fake o this website and the webstie said that the tama was real.!!!!!! like me avy :ph34r: :rolleyes: :) :furawatchi: :( ;) :D :furawatchi:

hyperkid

• hyperkid user photo

Posted 05 March 2006 - 02:53 PM ( #118 )

is the code about getting twins real :P :o :D B) :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :(

NO :D COZ I TRYED IT AND IT JUST GONE TO THE NORMAL SCREEN AND I GOT 1 FAKE EVERY TIME I SWICH IT ON IT DIES AND THE GRAPHIKES IS SO CRAP

gotchigirl63

• gotchigirl63 user photo

Posted 05 March 2006 - 02:54 PM ( #119 )

yes i have but i havent bought one or anything. sry!

Miuki

• miuki user photo

Posted 06 March 2006 - 05:32 PM ( #120 )

Just wanna know what are nanos?? I hear them everywhere on this website (well not everywhere :huh: )