Tamagotchi Warnings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen Tamagotchi imposters for sale on auction sites and in stores? Post the info here to help others!
I just want to comment this, but some of the tamagotchi sellers who sell fakes, might not be selling them on purpose. They might of bought the tamagotchis and they were fake, but when ur in a rush to make muny on ebay, they might of sold straight away when they got it! Its an easy mistake 2 make when u wanna make muny fast! Some might be selling them on purpose some might not be, u might need to contact the ebay seller to see if they put it up on ebay as soon as they got home or l8er!

So some "Imposters" might be selling fake ones by accident! So I think people should only put up topics about this if they have contacted them and done what I said about above!

Hope you take ur time to read this! Reply If u agree or not!

Regards,

TC

I bOuGhT sOmE OfF eBaY aNd ThEy wErE ThE sAmE sHaPe ThEy WeRe CaLlEd [SIZE=21pt]TOMOGOTCHIES[/SIZE] BEWAREJUST BE CAREFULL bUt OtHEr THAN THAT tHeRe FiNe BuT nOw I bYe FrOm AmAzOn at

click on the link below

https://www.amazon.com' target='_blank'>

if dogs could talk i would want 2 stroke a rabbit

konichiwa, i am leah what if we were born in japan and we know alot of stuff about tamagotchis should we post them i mean you americans post things.

*deleted by N2390*

Last edited by a moderator:
A real Tamagotchi will have 3 buttons. They will have a picture of one of the characters. And have the correct Bandai's label on them.
I have seen A label with Ban

----------------------------top on it

Looked like a Ban

----------------Dai logo

Wow, please do not SPAM this thread. If you post something, and then relize you want to add more, please click "edit" rather than posting over and over :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back