Tamagotchi Warnings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been looking around on ebay. also on tamagotchi.com. take my advice on this, if you look carefully at the pics, sometimes they only have 2 buttons. i'm expecting my tama con very soon. i shopped on ebay for it. you have to check alot of things b4 u confirm. check if the person who is holding the auction has been around and has sold alot of items. that means they r experianced and continues to sell b/c nobody has sent in complaints. these 2 tips might work. i got the fake 2 button tip from the official tamagotchi website, and the other one from my older bro.

hope i helped!!!

I know a friend that resantly got this fake one. She calls it a version three. :( Also they started advertisng these things called "Power Pals". :p

I can tell a fake tamagotchi from a real one. At my school, A few people had fake ones claiming they were tamagotchi version 2's (PS: This was a year ago and tamagotchi 2 were long from comming out). They had the infra red thingy and some of them didn't have a name on it but a girl in my grade had one that you could think it said tamagotchi on it but if you looked really closely it said tamagootchi. It was exactly the same logo but they had squeezed another o in it. tamagotchi fakes are also a lot bigger and are not as high quality and they have 4 buttons, not three. Also, when u hatch it the tamagotchi is the same character but you can hardly make it out cause the quality is so poor :furawatchi: :D

:eek: i saw this pet thing at Claires that was shaped like a heart and use infa-red to communacate (sorry im not a good speller :furawatchi: ) i new they were copying tanagotchis!!!! I didn't catch it's name, but next time i go to the mall i'll peek into Claires and I'll post a warning to look out for this copy pet!! ;)

:angry: :) I bought In April at Queensday at amsterdam 2 fake tamagotchi's connexion 1.I want to test them.I bought those two for 5 euro's.very cheap.the case looks like the real one,but the diffrence if the instruction booklet,package(no bandai on it and it says animal virtueal)

the food is diffrent and it will react very slowly then the real one,if you want to do something.so if you buy one look at the stores .and if you planned to buy from ebay search under tamagotchi bandai.and asked if it is sure one.I get my connexion version 2 also of it.(from Hong kong) It's a pitty that the version 2 isn't come out in the netherlands,so if somebody had info for me,let me know it.

does this mean my tamas are fake coz they dont have the tamagotchi trade marks on them

i think it is because they are a twin pack i dont no. but they work just like a tama they even have a hart beat.

:wacko: :D :)

from dizz.

The japanese site Najasta found --- IN ENGLISH CLICK HERE
Check your tamagotchi against the checklist provided on that site.

I've managed to purchace two fake tamagotchis. Entirely my fault, the packaging says BanDai nowhere!

They looked like the pink and blue pair a little down this page.

BUT MINE ARE FAKE!

They don't have the same stats display, they're larger on the screen than the real ones, have no number on the back, but apart from a few differences they're practically identical.

Oh well, i'm gonna keep mine just for the fun of it, but I will be getting a REAL BanDai Tamagotchi ASAP!

Last edited by a moderator:
if your looking up tamagotchi, MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISSPELL IT! :) it might take you to a fake tamagotchi site and have you buying a nock-off for $20! and how do i kno mine's fake? :blink:

if your looking up tamagotchi, MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISSPELL IT! :angry: it might take you to a fake tamagotchi site and have you buying a nock-off for $20! and how do i kno mine's fake? :eek:
Well,

If you post a picture of it,

I could tell you. What type

of Tamagotchi is it?

It seems like everytime BanDai comes out with a new product, some side company is out there trying to copy & make money off of it. Even the Keitai (Japanese mobile phone version) has a spin-off, and it's pretty new yet (at least to those of us in other countries). I saw some on eBay for sale for about $6.99 US dollars. :p

Have you seen Tamagotchi imposters for sale on auction sites and in stores? Post the info here to help others!
a lot of people get tricked but i did not . it is usually a love pet .

:rolleyes:

Code:
 all codes
Hair potion - acbcabac

Costume - cbaacabc

Whole Cake - abbacbcc

Steak - bacbcacb

Love Potion - bcbacaba

if your looking up tamagotchi, MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISSPELL IT! :) it might take you to a fake tamagotchi site and have you buying a nock-off for $20! and how do i kno mine's fake? :eek:
:rolleyes: ninja charicters are rare charicters

Code:
   abbacbaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back