Tamagotchi Warnings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are looking through ebay and see fakes you are very sure are fakes, you can report the items to ebay.You really should be sure the seller is passing them off as BANDAI pets first though.

The penalties for bootleg merchandise is very severe so tink before you report if that's some thing you are tempted to do.

I reported a seller selling a fake pokemon game (Diamond & Jaide) a while back.

I hope the seller only got a firm warning but you just never know...
I saw a guy at a store stomping on a tamagotchi.

Check your tamagotchi against the checklist provided on that site.

I've managed to purchace two fake tamagotchis. Entirely my fault, the packaging says BanDai nowhere!

They looked like the pink and blue pair a little down this page.

BUT MINE ARE FAKE!

They don't have the same stats display, they're larger on the screen than the real ones, have no number on the back, but apart from a few differences they're practically identical.

Oh well, i'm gonna keep mine just for the fun of it, but I will be getting a REAL BanDai Tamagotchi ASAP!
either those are real tamacotchis (v1) or pretty good nock-offs

I once bought a fake one for 2 dollars and I cant see a thing. The people said it was reall. Dont buy Tamas in a small stand!!!!

There aren't any imposter tamagotchis in Japan. It's 'cause Japan's its made place.

Well, here's a fake. I went to pizza hut bistro, (a new type of pizza hut) and this waitress mentioned she used to have sometihng like tamagotchi. I think it was cauld something like Goo Goo pets...I think.

Well, I've never been cheated, but I'm sure that fake Tamagotchi makers are.....FAKED!!!!!! They are just trying to be cool and smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oops, sorry. I am overreacting AGAIN! :puroperatchi:

Just to say from the first page, THey have V7 in Japan for Tamagotchi from Ebay! Also, I found a site in what they show you how to Pirate Tamagotchis! You know, make em and sell them, I when into my Tama that was broke adn I see why it is so easy! The chip is not complicated at all! Also, I found out how to make a diffrent screen, PM me and I will tell you how. But I must say DO NOT LOSE the Screws or your tama will break, and then crying will start. MAke sure you are a skilled at drawing good. Also, I broke mine for losing 2 screws! :) But anyway, make sure you do not brake a thing. Ask me, I got my Second Tama workin for doing the new Screen, I must say VERY cool! I did a Blue Camo with Hearts for thbe buttons.

Just to say from the first page, THey have V7 in Japan for Tamagotchi from Ebay! Also, I found a site in what they show you how to Pirate Tamagotchis! You know, make em and sell them, I when into my Tama that was broke adn I see why it is so easy! The chip is not complicated at all! Also, I found out how to make a diffrent screen, PM me and I will tell you how. But I must say DO NOT LOSE the Screws or your tama will break, and then crying will start. MAke sure you are a skilled at drawing good. Also, I broke mine for losing 2 screws! :eek: But anyway, make sure you do not brake a thing. Ask me, I got my Second Tama workin for doing the new Screen, I must say VERY cool! I did a Blue Camo with Hearts for thbe buttons. :)

~Kiib

((Call me Kiib, it is easier! Also, I am Kiibuta, Kiibuyta, Kiib, Odin, and I could go on! B) ))

Duh Japan got Tamagotchis months before everyone else, because they were made in Japan!!!! That's perfectly reasonable to me.
Yeah, but doesn't everything seem to be made in Japan or China? I mean, pick up a little plastic toy. "Made in China," right? :huh:

I'm not really replying to this... I just need to know. Who's the person who's icon is a little kitty in a house-box sort of thing and the kitty's name is Sakaru or Sukari or something like that?

I bought a fake tamagotchi (actually two) on ebay. The seller assured me that the toy was real, saying things like "authentic bandai tamagotchi." I was seriously POed when I got them. The sellers username is dolls_of_the_world. Everyone should watch out on ebay. The people selling the products can sell you something fake and get away with it. Thanks, and remember, WATCH OUT!!

actually going 2 a shop isn;t the best way 2 get a tama cuz u know dat tamas r so popular that they are hrd 2 find trust me i went through six stores n couldn't find a tama for my sister on her b day so i had 2 give her a stuffed animal instead internet is much easier n u dun always have 2 use ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back