Tamagotchi Warnings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen the fakes alot on ebay. One way that you can tell is that some of them has 4 buttons. I normal tamagotchi only has 3.
Haha

Gotta love Hong Kong.

Be wary of any seller from Hong Kong, or Singapore. Those two countries are infamous for their bootlegs and counterfeit items.

I know what the Tamagotchi looks like and i still bought a fake one, since the picture on the Ebay auction was that of the real bandai version :rolleyes: .

My advice is to always ask the seller in front if it is a real Bandai version. Don't buy it if the seller doen't respond. Also check if the picture is taken by the seller and if the tama looks like the colours released. I've collected the available colours at my site.

Some people can't buy Tamgotchi in their country, like me (T_T), so they have no other options than to buy it online. Here are some reliable Ebay sellers:

- Jason

- DMP88

- Jenny

its too expensive to buy off of line, i got mine for $15 and i see that the same one on there is bout $50..too bad for the ppl who dpnt have em in their countryies yet...

Yep, Nanos are really great. I like to take one out once in a while and see how long I can keep it around. They are quite long lived and predictable pets.I have played with the Nano Kitty the most. I really like him. :)
I like the Nano Double. I seem to have the rarest ones--Double and Dino. My Dino lost its back, though...so I have to tape the batteries in.

i know how to spot fakes

everytime they go to sleep, they will imediatly die

and they have four buttons

and the animals are not the same

-_-

hi ppl,i have more info of fake tamagotchis

it is exactly like the real one but only found in singapore robinsons

Fake tamagotchis are EVIL, or at least the people who sell them are. If you buy them on ebay, they're usually disguised :p

tamagotchis that are fake have clearer red plastic over the in fo red sencer also if you connect wit another tama push the middle button over and over again if it beeps while saying connecting its a fake :p unless you opened it and messed up the game :(

:ph34r: :lol:

:blink: :D

i think iwas most definately ripped off.

about aweek ago i brought a "buy it now" off eBay for 17.99

i couldn't turn it on :)

i think it was a fake but i am so ANGRY cause we got a refund but had to pay triple the postage :D :p :)

You're member no. 2, after the administrator, no. 1 who I just found how lucky can I get!! :lol: :lol:

Well with fake tamagotchis you cant connect to real ones ( i used to have one but now i have a real!) :D

the thing u bought was a dinkie dino,yeh my mom thotr i was a tamagotchi and bought it at the dollar store for me,i didnnt even play wit it and it dided in 10 minutes.Lol. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back