Earrings...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil*kitty*kat

Reaction score
I have never worn earrings b4 yesterday. I was shopping for christmas presents and I saw a pair of earrings and i was going to buy them fo my friend nicole but i saw they were slipons and bought em cuz nicole wears real earrings but i now have an adorable pair of reindeer earrings!

-kitkat

So you bought the clip ons for yourself? Fun fun.

I usually use a clip/press on to see if I like how a piercing looks before I get it pierced. I used to have a clip on ring. I used it on my lip. I liked it but my mom would shoot me if I got it pierced. I used press on jewels to decide about my nose, and I think I used press together earrings when I was about 9 to try and convince my mom to let me get my ears pierced.

As of now I have 25 piercings in all <3 11 in each ear, belly button, tongue, and nose. Piercings are fun X3

So you bought the clip ons for yourself? Fun fun.
I usually use a clip/press on to see if I like how a piercing looks before I get it pierced. I used to have a clip on ring. I used it on my lip. I liked it but my mom would shoot me if I got it pierced. I used press on jewels to decide about my nose, and I think I used press together earrings when I was about 9 to try and convince my mom to let me get my ears pierced.

As of now I have 25 piercings in all <3 11 in each ear, belly button, tongue, and nose. Piercings are fun X3
Woah :(

I only have 2 piercings(1 in each ear),i might get 2 more(1 more for each ear),and when i am older i might get my belly button pierced

I have 4 in each ear and a belly button ring. I luff them all.

~ xxCeCexx

I love piercings. I've had my ears pierced since I was only a few weeks old. I got my nose pierced when I was 18 and then my lip pierced when I was 19. I had to take them out for a job though ^_^

I also stretch my ears... so each hole in my ear is 5/8" big now :blink: My entire family thinks it's ugly and horrible, but I love it.

I love piercings. I've had my ears pierced since I was only a few weeks old. I got my nose pierced when I was 18 and then my lip pierced when I was 19. I had to take them out for a job though ^_^
I also stretch my ears... so each hole in my ear is 5/8" big now :blink: My entire family thinks it's ugly and horrible, but I love it.
5/8"? o_O Nice

My gauges go like this: 6, 14, 20, 20, 20, 14, 20, 20, 20, 20 and 16 in my tragus. I just gauged my bottoms to 6 a few nights ago.

I have one hole in each ear.

My mum would kill me if I get my nose done.

I have my ears pierced once! same with me! but I dont really want my nose done lol

Metal K

I have my ears peirced a bunch, i went from 16 to an 8, even tho u shud only go down like 4 sizes a time!! IT HURT LIKE A MUTHA!!! but i love peircing. they are hott and sexy. AND REALLY FUN!

I had my ears pierced twice ages ago. xD

I'm wearing christmas earings right now.

I have my ears peirced a bunch, i went from 16 to an 8, even tho u shud only go down like 4 sizes a time!! IT HURT LIKE A MUTHA!!! but i love peircing. they are hott and sexy. AND REALLY FUN!
Going down four sizes at a time? Lawl. You're supposed to go down one at a time.

Also, your pictures tell me differently about having your 'ears pierced a bunch'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow!!! You guys sure have a lot of piercings! I'm allowed to get my ears pierced -when I'm 12. Thats another year to go. :furawatchi:

I'm glad I have no piercings yet though, I'll enjoy being a kid whilst I am one. :furawatchi:

i have real ones :furawatchi: i have to or my ear will swell up :X i have to have real ones :furawatchi: i got my ears pirced when i was a baby thats it. lol i have a fear of neadles and sharp stuff :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one piercing in each ear nut I'd like to have two, and in future i'd like to have in nose. But I'll have to wait (my mum :/)

I don't put stuff on my ears xD

My clippies are uncomfortable and my ears aren't pierced.

I don't really like piercings though ._.'

eww why in the nose lol ive seen ppl with belly button rings ow ow it looked painfull :mellow: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back