Earrings...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have my ears peirced.
but my sister does. She has her..

Bellybutton

lip (side,middle, and other side)

both ears. (seven in each ear)

both eyebrows

The skin between her thumb and finger (that webbed thing) (on both hands)

both ankles
1 word: ouch! can you get that web thing periced? i guess if she likes it it is ok with me but can you get that done?

1 word: ouch! can you get that web thing periced? i guess if she likes it it is ok with me but can you get that done?
yea

and i also forgot to mention that she has her neck peirced O_O so if you think the webbed thing is weird, well thats nothing

My friend has 26 piercings.

5 in each ear.

1 nose ring.

1 belly button piercing.

Two in each eyebrow.

1 tounge piercing.

1 lip piercing.

And one piercing that is in an inappropriate area.

-kitkat

Also my other friend melisa has 2 piercings (1 in each ear) but she's had to have her ears repierced a few times cuz the skin grew back when she didn't wear her earrings for a while. I still see piercing scars.

-kitkat

I have no piercings! I don't want any. Also if I got one I would ruin my birthmark! I have a birthmark on my right ear that looks like only one of my ears are pierced! :lol: It is funny because people look at me and once my friend said "Are you gonna pierce your other ear anytime soon?" lolz :D

I use real ear-rings. It woul be stupid if I wore clip ons seeing I already have them done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back