Earrings...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 (1 in each ear). I got them when I was about 5 omnths old. I remember a girl with brown hair doing my ears. Back then they didn't have those numb thing sthat numb your ears and at 5 months old I was screeming sooo loud!*shivers from memory*

Mine are peirced :D

I got mine done 6 years ago when I was 7 and then when I was 11 I got it peirced again :D

When I went to town before with my friends I saw some magnetic earings and some clip ons and My neice Emily wants hers pierced but she is too young so I bought her some clip on little star earings :D and she loves them,she keeps walking round and sitting on peoples knees and putting her hair behind her ears and showing people :lol:

Callum almost had a heart attack wehn he came home though because he thought that we took her to get real peircings!

-fp ;)

SK don't they hurt? :lol: it sounds painful

Last edited by a moderator:
SK don't they hurt? :lol: it sounds painful
I didn't get them all done at the same time, so not really. The only piercing that really hurt was my nose x.X I don't remember if my belly button hurt because it was about 5 years ago.

The only ones that hurt now are my bottom holes from gauging them.

i have 1 in each ear and i am happy with it. :) i don't think i am going to get anymore on my ears. but my cousin has about 10 earings: 3 on each ear, tonge, belly button, nose, eyebrow (never uses it though) and 2 tattoos (one she desinged and a barbie with a halo and a devil tail).

~Reanna

So you bought the clip ons for yourself? Fun fun.
I usually use a clip/press on to see if I like how a piercing looks before I get it pierced. I used to have a clip on ring. I used it on my lip. I liked it but my mom would shoot me if I got it pierced. I used press on jewels to decide about my nose, and I think I used press together earrings when I was about 9 to try and convince my mom to let me get my ears pierced.

As of now I have 25 piercings in all <3 11 in each ear, belly button, tongue, and nose. Piercings are fun X3
wow, 25 piercings? I have 0! lol

I would never wear earrings or any other piercings. I think I'm too young. and I'm also scared of my ears hurting or turning green. does that ever happen? W00T! GREEN EARS! xD

I didn't get them all done at the same time, so not really. The only piercing that really hurt was my nose x.X I don't remember if my belly button hurt because it was about 5 years ago.
The only ones that hurt now are my bottom holes from gauging them.
Gauging them? Is that like making them bigger? :)

Gauging them? Is that like making them bigger? :)
Yish. It's stretching the hole.

nickname: Flipper: Your ears would only turn green if you were allergic to the metal in the earring, and even then it wouldn't turn the whole ear green. Just right around the piercing. That's why if you ever get them pierced it's a good idea to ask for non-allergenic metals like Titanium or Surgical Steel.

Also the pain isn't that bad, and only lasts about a day after having them done.

candygirl93: Thanks ^.^'

Yish. It's stretching the hole.

nickname: Flipper: Your ears would only turn green if you were allergic to the metal in the earring, and even then it wouldn't turn the whole ear green. Just right around the piercing. That's why if you ever get them pierced it's a good idea to ask for non-allergenic metals like Titanium or Surgical Steel.

Also the pain isn't that bad, and only lasts about a day after having them done.

candygirl93: Thanks ^.^'
is gold a non-allergenic? because i have gold.

~Reanna

is gold a non-allergenic? because i have gold.

~Reanna
Nope. Most people can have gold though. If nothing bad has happened to your ears/piercings with the metal you have in now, you're not allergic to it. Annoyingly the only real way to tell if you're allergic to a metal is by having an allergic reaction x.x

Oh thanks SK!

i find clip-ons EXTREMLY painfull! as i said before i have have real ones but i want to take them off to try on my others (i have had them long enough to do that) but i can't get them off and i can't stand having anyone touch my percings. I think i will just stand still and let my mom do it

~Reanna

I have my ears done! I want to get them done in the top of my ear for christmas.....

I had my ears pierced once when i was younger, but they got infected, and they hert, and I was always wrestling with my brother and friends <3. So I grew them back, Im gona get them pierced when I get older, so that way I know I won't be wrestling with anyone.

I wanna get my ears peirced 5 times, 2 for each ear, and on nose ring. I think nose rings actully look very pretty. I think my mom will let me get 2 for each ear, because she has two on both her ears. But I don't think she will let me get a nose ring. :( oh well I'll annoy her until I get it. :rolleyes:

KC7 :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont have my ears peirced.

but my sister does. She has her..

Bellybutton

lip (side,middle, and other side)

both ears. (seven in each ear)

both eyebrows

The skin between her thumb and finger (that webbed thing) (on both hands)

both ankles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back